twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys for the Big Boys & Lovely Girls

Share/Bookmark

Toys for the Big Boys & Lovely Girls

Life begins at _____, so I got myself a new toy.¬* Since the high level of uric acid in my body prevents me from running long distance, I've decided to try a mountain bike.¬* Here is the pic (the one I got though has disc brakes).

http://www.jamisbikes.com/usa/bikes/...8trailx1.html#

This model is really good for newbies.¬*

Re: Toys for the Big Boys

^^ mayor lang namin meron nyan..
    Our fellowship will never cease!
    ANIMO SAN BEDA!

Nice bike! Welcome to mtb riding!

Here's my bike: http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/xc_full_...t_124218.shtml

Enjoy it and happy trails!
    In Season 74, it was all about a phenomenal Salva-tion that brought about a Slaughter.

Just starting my airsoft hobby. Recently bought HK 416 and Glock 23 F both China made (very cheap). Planning to buy the MP-5 Navy with full accessories.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Already have a China-made airsoft Colt M4 Carbine. Maybe we should have a shootout sometime...?

Quote Originally Posted by salsa caballero
    Nice bike! Welcome to mtb riding!

^^Here's my bike: http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/xc_full_...t_124218.shtml

Enjoy it and happy trails!
    Thanks Salsa.

Your bike is THE bike! And mighty expensive too. ¬*Saw models like that in Ross (Cartimar) but not the same brand. Full suspension models are priced from 70k - 150k. ¬*I saw a road bike that costs about 350k. ¬*

So that's the origin of your call sign. ¬*

Exactly

If you noticed though, my bike is older already - almost 4 years old. It still rides well anyhow.

Anyway, I'm about to get a road bike too. I'd like to get a little fitter than I am now, and I think road riding will help. Don't get me wrong, mtb'ing helps but you can only go so fast on a mtb. A road bike will let you test your aerobic threshold on the city streets, unlike a mtb which is really meant for gnarlier terrain.
    In Season 74, it was all about a phenomenal Salva-tion that brought about a Slaughter.

My Airsoft collection:

1. M16A1
    2. M4 RIS
    3. FAMAS SV (French assault rifle)
    4. Berreta Pistol (Gas with blow-back)

(All Tokyo Marui; all modified)

I haven't played a game though in more than 2 or 3 years. Planning to go play again but the airsoft crowd is getting younger and younger unlike before

^^

Same here Salsa. I am planning to get a second bike but this time it won't be an upgraded mountain bike. The mountain bike will be my utility bike but I will eventually get a road bike.

I saw a really beautiful road bike in Rockwell (Power Bikes) and I made a decision to own one. My timeline is January 2009, when I get the year-end bonus. ;D

Ayan na! Maglalabasan na ang mga matatadang nag-babaril barilan! nyehehehehe.

Unfortunately, I have to settle with Laser Tag. My son is just 8 years old you know. He's my only reliable playmate. ;D

COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¬°√ĀNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¬ŅEntiendes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast