Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: soc rivera, will gonna play for adamson

Share/Bookmark

soc rivera, will gonna play for adamson

ilang years ang residency nya ?

Re: soc rivera, will gonna play for adamson

Quote Originally Posted by stat
    ilang years ang residency nya ?
    2 yrs pa. He will be suiting up for the Falcons iin Season73.
    What you grinning at Pyscho?

Quote Originally Posted by coreytaylor
    1 year playing for UP + 2 years required residency for UAAP to UAAP transfers = only 2 years to play for Adamson

sigurado na ba to?

yes. because the manager or benefactor of soc, will be part of adamson rebuilding program

Quote Originally Posted by batangueño
    1 year playing for UP + 2 years required residency for UAAP to UAAP transfers = only 2 years to play for Adamson
    I'm not sure how old soc is -- so correct me if i'm wrong.
    But I think he can play for 4 more years at Adamson. *Refering to the 7 years out of highschool, we all know that Soc is a bonafide frosh when he entered UP.

So 1 year in up + 2 years residency = 3 years. *So using the 7 years out of HS rule, that gives Soc 4 years to play. *That is if he elects to play the whole 4 years... *may benefactor kasi eh...

---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

I agree with the analysis of GHRanger.* The only thing I will add is that Soc can not be 24 years old by the time the UAAP starts during his 7th year out of high school.* If this is the case then Soc will violate the maximum age requirement of the UAAP.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE HORSE
    I agree with the analysis of GHRanger.* The only thing I will add is that Soc can not be 24 years old by the time the UAAP starts during his 7th year of high school.* If this is the case then Soc will violate the maximum age requirement of the UAAP.

* * *LET US assume that since Socrates Rivera was allowed to play in the UAAP Juniors Season 69, he should be at the most 18 years old when he payed.* Therefore, the kid should be 19 going on 20 this year.* It will be a photo-finish so to speak!

* * *By the way, the UAAP Board ruled that intra-UAAP transfers be two years after Adamson Falcon Marlou Aquino tried albeit unsuccessfully to transfer to UE.* Aquino was hoping to gain an early entry into the PBA Draft but his transcript failed to show the minumum units earned required by the pro league.* In disgust, Aquino tried to transfer to UE.* The rational of the rule is to avoid piracy hence creating animosity among league member schools and an athlete would definitely think twice about transferring since two years is quite too long a wait.

Quote Originally Posted by GHRanger
    Quote Originally Posted by batangueño
    I'm not sure how old soc is -- so correct me if i'm wrong.
    But I think he can play for 4 more years at Adamson. *Refering to the 7 years out of highschool, we all know that Soc is a bonafide frosh when he entered UP.

So 1 year in up + 2 years residency = 3 years. *So using the 7 years out of HS rule, that gives Soc 4 years to play. *That is if he elects to play the whole 4 years... *may benefactor kasi eh...

correct me if Im wrong: diba 5 years lang ang maximum playing years ng isang player kahit wala pa siya sa age limit na 24? just clarrifying.
    What you grinning at Pyscho?

Correct, but as others have pointed out you have to add the 2 years he will spend doing residency. If Rivera turns 24 before July 2013, he will be to old to play in the UAAP. A player can not play despite not exhausting his eligibility if he turn 24 before the start of the UAAP. If he turns 24 after the start of the UAAP, the player has met the age requirement. Think Chad Alonzo of Adamson.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast