twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away Invitational League 2008

Share/Bookmark

Home and Away Invitational League 2008

Heard from the Tiger Pack that the Tigers beat Feati (or Lyceum... don't know why I always switch these schools) in the HAIL 2008. Hope ing for more updates on this thread.

Re: Home and Away Invitational League 2008

any coverage on the HAIL tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by whiplash
    any coverage on the HAIL tournament?
    Walang coverage ito because just like the Fr. Martin Cup, development league lang ito.

stonecold316
    And that's the bottom line, because I said so!

pokpok any ews on the UE-FEU finals game?

UE won over FEU.

86-79 yata ang score!!! GOOO UE!!!!!!

All UAAP teams should prepare for UE's relentless full-court press and man-to-man pressing defense. FEU was rattled by this although they came back to within a point or two in the last 2 minutes.

Eto ang isang tendency ng UE. They would always want themselves at the top form/top level even in the off season tourneys kaya feeling ko come UAAP time, there are times na they wanted to push further in their game pero wala nang mailabas na lakas. They're always at the peak level and yet pagdating ng panahon na they needed to push more yung level ng game nila, wala nang space to get to that level.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

at least they are consistent in their performance.
    TIRA UE! FIGHT FOR VICTORY!

Quote Originally Posted by nassefadiong
    at least they are consistent in their performance.
    well, you could say that but you're missing bibby's point. how many uaap seasons na ba dismal ang performance ng UE? say, we'll start with 2001 where yap,artadi,tubid were still around?hmm..how about season 69? or better yet season 70?

the final sweep at the end of the season matters most, not the sweep in the elims...remember that..
    “A person is a person through another person... I can’t be all I can be unless you are all you can be...”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast