twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Survey 3: What specifically DON'T you like about Gameface.ph?

Share/Bookmark

Survey 3: What specifically DON'T you like about Gameface.ph?

Promise, last na ito. Thanks.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Re: Survey 3: What specifically DON'T you like about Gameface.ph?

I dont know if it would qualify. ;D Hindi naman "Dont Like." I just find it funny na merong papalit-palit ng pangalan dito. Nahihilo ako minsan.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

None that i can think of right now. Or maybe some members are too hardcore...if ya know what i mean. ;D
    Everything's Eventual

I didn't like how the photos on the homepage used to be from years ago pa. (For ex., pictures from FMC 2005 in the middle of UAAP season 69.) Good thing the site admins have addressed this and now more recent pictures are displayed. I hope you guys can keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_lion
    I dont know if it would qualify. ;D Hindi naman "Dont Like." I just find it funny na merong papalit-palit ng pangalan dito. Nahihilo ako minsan.
    like batangueno and jollibeeaddict? ;D
    Shoot 6-24? No problem. Got my 5th ring.

Hey GF1 and the other mods, not exactly something "I don't like" (nothing really - keep up the darn good work), but is it possible to spiff-up the color scheme of the forum?* The shade of green on the thread bullets indicating that new posts have been appended to the thread tends to blend-in with the background.* For those of us with bad eyesight, it takes a while to determine whether a thread is fresh or not.* I don't know if this depends on the monitor, the graphics card, etc.* A more contrasting color combination for these sections would be ideal.

In my case, I'm not sure if its my Opera browser but everytime I click on the Refresh Icon, I get diverted to the Forums page. Mejo nakakabitin kasi pag may inaabangan na coverage of an on-going game.

BTW, has gameface considered having an on-line scoreboard/coverage of certain games like some other sites? I'm not sure kasi if everyone would agree to having a shoutbox here.
    The Red Winter is Coming...

unacceptance and non admittance of the truth and deleting posts which reveals the true score of sensitive issues especially in some forums, lack of interest in pro basketball and other minor leagues, to name some

Walang "ignore" function to screen out messages from those members I find obnoxious.
    Brokensauce. Coming soon to a club near you.

Quote Originally Posted by MargaretThrasher
    I didn't like how the photos on the homepage used to be from years ago pa. (For ex., pictures from FMC 2005 in the middle of UAAP season 69.) Good thing the site admins have addressed this and now more recent pictures are displayed. I hope you guys can keep this up.
    Thanks.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast