twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Survey 1: How did you learn about Gameface.ph?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Survey 1: How did you learn about Gameface.ph?

Through Bedista.com too
    Go San Beda Fight!!!

thru the newspaper. i saw an article that mentioned this site.

Through bedista.com (Ferdie Umali) and heard it from Bill Velasco sa Hardball...

I remember we have a gameface suggestions thread here several months back. I tried browsing pero hindi ko na makita. Naisip ko lang what about real-time box scores here in GF kagaya nung sa 88db.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

I think it was merged with the Dear Gameface Team Thread in the Officials' Table Forum.

We'll have something better soon.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Quote Originally Posted by geno_cide222
    I've been hearing about Gameface before in Bedista.com but just really ignored it (ayoko ng too much formus, too much info for me!) But when I wanted to know more about traiditional cheers of other schools and their stories I was able to find my way here. Though I didn't post anything for more than a year (it took me that long to read all the threads hehe) I was into it since then... and with b.com down for a few days, this was a suitable replacement.
    just to add, I came back (balik loob) sa gameface after i played in some leagues like MPG, ABL and Dasma league since the games stats are also in this site. Nasa tarpulin kasi yung website
    LIKE the RED LIONS on facebook http://www.facebook.com/SanBedaCollegeRedLions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3