twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Survey 1: How did you learn about Gameface.ph?

Share/Bookmark

Survey 1: How did you learn about Gameface.ph?

Pls share. We need this for our strat plan.¬*
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Re: Survey: How did you learn about Gameface.ph?

^ Nung 2005, rumors were out regarding several San Beda recruits standing 6'8, 6'7 and 6'6. Sa sobrang kilig sa balita, nag-search sa google at nakita ko yong isang picture na nandoun si Sam Ekwe, Eric Suguitan and Michael Burtscher. Me info na sa B.com kaso walang picture. Kaka-search nakita ko itong site.

Many thanks to Google. ;D
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

Through the posters in B.com gaya ni Danny, MonL, LION, mighty_lion, razor, chba_dude¬*at iba pang addict sa SBC Basketball
    The Red Winter is Coming...

^ Mods, suggestion ko gawing poll tapos me selections (e.g. through search engine, friends, ads (?) and etc).
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

^^^ Thanks but we would rather also know the details on how you arrived at those media mentioned just like how you shared it with us in your post above.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

I learned about gameface.ph in Bedista.com c/o chba_dude.
    COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¬°√ĀNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¬ŅEntiendes?

I was looking for information re: Japeth Aguilar last year. Googled up his name and was led to this site. Been hooked ever since.
    Brokensauce. Coming soon to a club near you.

It was at one of these FMC tournaments at EAC. May mga tarpauline about gameface.

Una, binalewala ko, until I missed few playdates as the group matches were near completion. Naisipan ko i-search ang "gameface" for updates. Una kong napuntahan ay yaong site na nagtitinda ng "protective face mask". ;D ;D ;D ;D Hindi nag-rehistro sa isip ko yung ".ph".¬*

Then I type "gameface father martin", or was it "gameface fmc"?

Ayun, huli!

This was early 2005 or was it late 2004? Open pa ang gameface sa non-members. When registration became a requirement to view the forum, I did so in November 2005.
    We had a head start in this game. At one time we had a glorious 3rd place finish in the World Championship and was the undisputed power in Asia. But the world has learned how to play it. They may not be as good as us,but they have enough smarts to make use of their height. That is enough to beat us.

I heard about Gameface through friends who had registered in the forums.

Mga pioneer members siguro sila kasi matagal-tagal na yun - I recall someone joking back then that if we ever had a Gameface EB, kami-kami lang din yung sisipot ;D
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

Re: Survey 1: How did you learn about Gameface.ph?

i was looking for information about tiong lian and/or justin chua. tried googling and i ended up here.

then later on, i found out that a bunch of old timers from a.net were also here.

btw, i had trouble registering. kasi ang tagal super dumating ung activation mail. as in ilang weeks ata? eh at the time na nakita ko ung site, may mga topics sa tiong lian na pinag uusapan na gusto kong salihan. by the time nakapag activate ako, wala na closed na ung ibang threads :-\
    Love may leave your heart like shattered glass. But keep in mind that there's someone who'll be willing to endure the pain of picking up the pieces so you could be whole again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast