twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: University of Cebu Webmasters Homepage

Share/Bookmark

Re: University of Cebu Webmasters Homepage

can you post USC and SWU roosters ahead of the rest?

@ankle breaker, its posted at the gameface.ph homepage in "The Southern Scout" column... :-)
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

ok. thanks. let me check it.

UC's Junmar Fajardo is in great shape in the Partners' Cup
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

@ankle breaker..I spoke to UC director Mr. Bernard Ricablanca ganina, I might be gathering Webmaster profiles this Tuesday..

BTW, UC as I see it is a team built around 6'7 Junmar Fajardo who is really imposing down low. Fajardo has good coordination, is imposing on defense(average shotblocking ability), uses his height and size well to get rebounds, usually scores on the first pass to the post, pick and rolls and putbacks. He can jam as well. He can work on his foul shooting, but I guess refinement lang naman. Allain Abellanosa and Jonathan Canceran provide support to their big man. Abellanosa was once a CeSAFI MVP contender 2 years ago and is a deadshot with a range that extend far beyond the arc while Canceran I'd say is a natural 3 forced to play 4 down low. He can hoist threes with ease.
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline
    @ankle breaker..I spoke to UC director Mr. Bernard Ricablanca ganina, I might be gathering Webmaster profiles this Tuesday..

BTW, UC as I see it is a team built around 6'7 Junmar Fajardo who is really imposing down low. Fajardo has good coordination, is imposing on defense(average shotblocking ability), uses his height and size well to get rebounds, usually scores on the first pass to the post, pick and rolls and putbacks. He can jam as well. He can work on his foul shooting, but I guess refinement lang naman. Allain Abellanosa and Jonathan Canceran provide support to their big man. Abellanosa was once a CeSAFI MVP contender 2 years ago and is a deadshot with a range that extend far beyond the arc while Canceran I'd say is a natural 3 forced to play 4 down low. He can hoist threes with ease.
    i saw alain abellanosa played once in cebu colisuem before. he's really good.

Abellanosa is like a stabilizer in that UC team along with Canceran. both can really shoot well
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb...ion.games.html

Friday, January 25, 2008
    UC alumni set reunion games

CEBUANO and Magnolia Beverage Masters hotshot Dondon Hontiveros will be in Cebu for the first University of Cebu/ Cebu Central Colleges (UC/CCC) varsity reunion games on Saturday at 1 p.m in Cebu Coliseum.

Ritchie Bacalso, who serves as the spokesperson of the group, said in the weekly Scoop forum yesterday that aside from Hontiveros, other prominent UC/CCC varsity players who will suit up for Saturdayís game are former PBA players Roel Gomez (now UC coach), former San Miguel Beermen Freddie Abuda, FEU coach Roberto Flores, Naga City Mayor Val Chiong, Noynoy Falcasantos, Michael Orqullias, Rey Yncierto and others who carved a name of their own during their playing years.

Baclaso, who is one of UCís prime point-guard and one of those responsible for steering the high school team to the national title in 1987 at Baguio, said that former UC/CCC high school and college varsity basketball are all invited to attend the reunion.

The event is designed to improve camaraderie and they will also discuss plans for their future reunions.

Before the game starts at 1 p.m, he said that all alumni basketball varsity will pay a courtesy call to UC owner and President Agusto Go and UC team manager and legal consultant Baldomero Estinzo on Saturday morning.

The alumni will be divided into four teams, Red, Yellow, Blue and White, and they will play knockout games.

The Red team, coached by Dodong Agas and led by Mayor Chiong and Bacalso will be up against the Blue team of coach Jake Rojas with team captain Yncierto, in the opening game. (NSM)

kinsa pa kahay mangapil ani nga reunion?

humana man ni, wa ko katan-aw
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast