twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    Abet Guidaben, Jojo Lastimosa, Roger Yap and John Ferriols are some of the more familiar names in Philippine basketball who once played for USJ-R.

    USJ-R owns the distinction of being the first team to beat UV twice in a regular season and shares the distinction of beating the Lancers the most times in a regular season(2 wins) with the USC Warriors.

    Josenians, Adelante!
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

  2. #2

    Re: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    The UV-USJR semifinals duel was one that should go as one of CESAFI's greatest matches and series. Though UV won the series 2-1, the standings really never told a lot about the games. Each of the three games were decided by only a point. UV never had total control over the series as what they used to have and do against their opponents in recent years.

  3. #3
    michaelb
    Guest

    Re: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    thadz,yokam,

    Please post players names and respective height nang mgarespetive schools para sa mga readers na hindi pamilyar sa CESAFI basketball,
    at least magkakaruon nang point of comparison sa ibang liga like UAAP and N
    CAA.
    MAraming salamat.

  4. #4

    Re: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    The Jaguars were just unfortunate that the Lancers had lucky breaks in the endgame of their semifinals series, after all, UV had an average height of 6-3, with Greg Slaughter 6-11. USJ-R's most reliable postmen were but 6-4(Mannie Gabas) and 6-3(John Malinao). They have a sweet-shooting guard though in Lyndon Gudez listed at 5-11
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

  5. #5

    Re: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    USJ-R Jaguars 2007

    Antigua
    Bibera
    Carilla
    Delfino
    Gabas
    Gudez
    Hatague
    Malinao
    Pateño
    Pogoy
    Ponce
    Villahermosa

    Reserve List: Latosa

    Head Coach: Edito Salacut

  6. #6

    Re: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    USJ-R Jaguars 2007

    Antigua
    Bibera
    Carilla
    Delfino
    Gabas
    Gudez
    Hatague
    Malinao
    Pateño
    Pogoy
    Ponce
    Villahermosa

    Reserve List: Latosa

    Head Coach: Edito Salacut
    with ramirez out of USC and rowe is still untested. several players for UV will also graduate then it will be a 4 race battle in CESAFI next season. SWU, UV, USJR & USC.

  7. #7

    Re: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    Quote Originally Posted by ankle breaker
    Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    USJ-R Jaguars 2007

    Antigua
    Bibera
    Carilla
    Delfino
    Gabas
    Gudez
    Hatague
    Malinao
    Pateño
    Pogoy
    Ponce
    Villahermosa

    Reserve List: Latosa

    Head Coach: Edito Salacut
    with ramirez out of USC and rowe is still untested. several players for UV will also graduate then it will be a 4 race battle in CESAFI next season. SWU, UV, USJR & USC.
    what could be new for the Jaguars in 2008? ANy new addition to their line up should be interesting
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

  8. #8

    Re: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline
    Quote Originally Posted by ankle breaker
    Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    USJ-R Jaguars 2007

    Antigua
    Bibera
    Carilla
    Delfino
    Gabas
    Gudez
    Hatague
    Malinao
    Pateño
    Pogoy
    Ponce
    Villahermosa

    Reserve List: Latosa

    Head Coach: Edito Salacut
    with ramirez out of USC and rowe is still untested. several players for UV will also graduate then it will be a 4 race battle in CESAFI next season. SWU, UV, USJR & USC.
    what could be new for the Jaguars in 2008? ANy new addition to their line up should be interesting
    that's a good question and anybody who can answer it is as good as me. ;D

  9. #9

    Re: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    What could this Latosa listed as reserve bring into the table? hmmmm
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

  10. #10

    Re: University of San Jose Recoletos Jaguars Den

    being a reserve this year, we can't say anything about him not unless he's going to play this coming partners cup.


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

 
Visitor count:
Copyright © 2005 - 2013. Gameface.ph