twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: University of San Carlos Warriors Fort

Share/Bookmark

Re: University of San Carlos Warriors Fort

Quote Originally Posted by lady_warrior
    what year did llanto first played with the warriors?
    Enrico John Llanto's first year playing for USC Warriors was in 2002. In 2003, he did not play because of injury.

Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline
    The Batman and robin connection for USC...I hope Llanto still plays next season
    He will no longer be around next year.

Basing it on his statements, Llanto is still eligible to play for another season for USC. But I really I doubt it if he'll do. He's PBL-bound.

I'm new here..I'm also a Carolinian..i just would like to comment on what nino ramirez said in the interview..about them playing after their final exams while the players in the other team were sa relaxed..it's because we value education.. just like what llanto said..they never know what will happen in the future..they might have an injury that's why they always have plan b..their education..Good luck guyz..i still believe we can make it next year..

Plus the fact that being a basketball player is not really a long-term career. Basketball players are normally good for only about 10-15 years while some that are lucky enough reach about 20 years of playing, but after that it's all over. They're damn dead right, a fall back is not an option, it's a must. But players do have different outlooks in life.

Enrico Llanto and Niño Ramirez will surely go down among USC's Hall of Fame.

yup Llanto is applying for the PBA draft...but that happens sometime in September/October when the CESAFI season is in its late stages so he can probably suit up for USC in the CESAFI which can run from June to early October, and then play in the PBL right after. Player Eligibility usually counts 5-6 years, so if its 6 years, Bogs has one more season left
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

yup Llanto is applying for the PBA draft...but that happens sometime in September/October when the CESAFI season is in its late stages so he can probably suit up for USC in the CESAFI which can run from June to early October, and then play in the PBL right after. Player Eligibility usually counts 5-6 years, so if its 6 years, Bogs has one more season left
    PBA draft or PBL?..

i hope the other players will step up..

Quote Originally Posted by fer15
    PBA draft or PBL?..
    PBL I mean, my bad
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

did he really confirm that he'll be trying out for PBL?

USC Warriors 2007

Bakker
    Bercede
    Blanes
    Codilla
    Ferraren
    Hermosa
    Igao
    Joven
    Lazalita
    Llanto