twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: University of the Visayas Green Lancers' Stable

Share/Bookmark

Re: University of the Visayas Green Lancers' Stable

UV is set to add another big man from Mindanao, ex-Pagadian Explorer and Arthro ontra Arthristis standout 6-7, 275 pounds in Jojo Omandam who was brought in by Asst. coach Al Solis, Arthro head coach
    Cebu will be a stronger power in basketball very soon...
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

"6'7", 275 lbs."? Wrestler ata ito, a.
    "Noynoy is Not My President!!!" at Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noynoy-Aquino-is-NOT-MY-PRESIDENT/122596721092454?ref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by Schortsanitis
    "6'7", 275 lbs."?* Wrestler ata ito, a.*
    Mas mabigat pa kay Ron Artest. ;D
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

bako plano ng U.V. maki-pag-wrestling sa Champion's league against manila schools o ano meron bang itapat ang taga manila diyan? sa bigat ng 275 lbs, madadaganan si Ekwe niyan.

Pero si Karl Bono pa rin mabigat. I read somewhere that Bono is 315 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Schortsanitis
    "6'7", 275 lbs."?* Wrestler ata ito, a.*
    Mas mabigat pa kay Ron Artest.* ;D

oo nga, accounts say, he is bull strong and may mga urban legends pa ngang lumabas like the ones similar to Balingit na ginagawa daw panghila sa araro sa bukid because their family cant afford to buy a carabao
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline
    UV is set to add another big man from Mindanao, ex-Pagadian Explorer and Arthro ontra Arthristis standout 6-7, 275 pounds in Jojo Omandam who was brought in by Asst. coach Al Solis, Arthro head coach
    * * *THIS early, I will state that the eligibility of one Jolito Omandam will be subject to question because he already played commercial ball in Metro Manila's Philippine Basketball league (PBL) for Dazz 'Sang Patak last conference.

* * *CeSAFI rules state that once a player plays in the PBL, he forfeits all his eligibility.* This is different from the case of the Lancers' 2007 24-year old rookie Michael Luga who confined his commercial ball action to local leagues like the Mindanao Visayas Basketball Association before suiting up for the Lancers.

thanks Anthony, I didn't know he did play in the PBL. But at least, other school teams should be aware he did
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

whats the reasoning behind this CESAFI rule? a player can play for MVBA but not for PBL ? they are both commercial leagues isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyServinio
    * * *THIS early, I will state that the eligibility of one Jolito Omandam will be subject to question because he already played commercial ball in Metro Manila's Philippine Basketball league (PBL) for Dazz 'Sang Patak last conference.

* * *CeSAFI rules state that once a player plays in the PBL, he forfeits all his eligibility.* This is different from the case of the Lancers' 2007 24-year old rookie Michael Luga who confined his commercial ball action to local leagues like the Mindanao Visayas Basketball Association before suiting up for the Lancers.

when you have time, can you ask sylvester if his dad or uncles or lolo used to live in mabini burgos st in CDO??? salamat.... I grew up on mabini burgos street only 2 houses away from the tangcongcos. there was always rough basketball games on the court near this street but no one got mad. it was like a wrestling match and yet evryone enjoyed and just laughed.*mag-layug(wrestle) with the ball. no calls . just free for all.*we would even do pushups during the game !* mga* buang no? and play at noontime under the hot sun to build up resistensya.* i heard this street is not residential anymore. it used to be a very quiet street....

also dont forget Cagayan de Oro incoming sophomore wingman 6-3 Sylvester Tancongco had a breakout game in the deciding Game 5 of the Finals, he will see more minutes next season for sure

Quote Originally Posted by pachador
    whats the reasoning behind this CESAFI rule? a player can play for MVBA but not for PBL ? they are both commercial leagues isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyServinio
    THIS early, I will state that the eligibility of one Jolito Omandam will be subject to question because he already played commercial ball in Metro Manila's Philippine Basketball league (PBL) for Dazz 'Sang Patak last conference.

CeSAFI rules state that once a player plays in the PBL, he forfeits all his eligibility. This is different from the case of the Lancers' 2007 24-year old rookie Michael Luga who confined his commercial ball action to local leagues like the Mindanao Visayas Basketball Association before suiting up for the Lancers.
    oo nga eh, even the Manila-based school leagues do not forfeit eligibility of PBL players, CESAFI should do the same, it will be good for the development of their players and for the league as well
    Sulong Sri Vijaya!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast