twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mapua Cardinals

Share/Bookmark

Mapua Cardinals

Gawan ko sila ng Thread.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

Re: Mapua Cardinals

tnx mighty lion...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by st_ang3r
    tnx mighty lion...hehehe
    Please invite your fellow Mapuans here. We would love to share words with fellow basketball die hards here. Pwede kayong magpetition kay Gameface_one to create your own thread if you have the numbers. Thanks.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_lion
    Quote Originally Posted by st_ang3r
    tnx mighty lion...hehehe
    Please invite your fellow Mapuans here. We would love to share words with fellow basketball die hards here. Pwede kayong magpetition kay Gameface_one to create your own thread if you have the numbers. Thanks.
    Gameface_one, pagawa naman ng thread ung favorite team ko.. :D ;D :P :-*

nice one...hehehe

sino kaya mga recruit ng cardinals? alam ko ang mawawala ay si sean co, jerby del rosario, hermes sumalinog

^AFAIK Former Red Lion Kevin Espinosa recently transferred to Mapua. I'm sure he'll be a good addition to the Cardinals' campaign next season.
    The Red Winter is Coming...

Mark Sarangay, Kevin Espinosa with TG Guillermo, Ranises at sige na nga pati si J. Banal me first five na mga Bedista na ang line up ng MIT. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by toti_mendiola
    Mark Sarangay, Kevin Espinosa with TG Guillermo, Ranises at sige na nga pati* si J. Banal me first five na mga Bedista na ang line up ng MIT.* ;D
    San Beda Engineering Team? ;D Okey lang, basta wag kaming titirahan ng pamatay na tres gaya ng binato samin ni Martinez at Casio.

Quote Originally Posted by toti_mendiola
    Mark Sarangay, Kevin Espinosa with TG Guillermo, Ranises at sige na nga pati* si J. Banal me first five na mga Bedista na ang line up ng MIT.* ;D
    Can some of these guys suit-up for the coming season?
    Go San Beda Fight!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast