twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Buying or Selling? The Classifieds Thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: brand of shoes you prefer to buy...and why?

Quote Originally Posted by MonL
    Quote Originally Posted by danny

I bought them when they were all on sale. Freaking capitalists! Down with your profit margin! Give them shoes to me, on sale! :D
    A cheapskate sale-conscious guy like me ;D sometimes hit paydirt without really looking for it, sometimes stumbling on "last pair" or 70% mark-down sales. But when those chances fell on my lap, walang pag-atubili, bunot sa lukbutan at BILI! :D

How does P500 Asics Gels, P900 New Balance and Mizunos grab you? My officemate got a "last pair" of size-11 Oakleys for P1,500 at SM some months ago at halos mamatay ako sa inggit. :D

Sometimes you have to go find them. Mamplasan, Laguna is a good place to go.

How about a US$ 9.00 Converse, leather to boot. Bought them from a Converse Outlet Store going to Seattle.

Capitalist pigs! I could have asked for an additional discount! :D

COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¿Entiendes?

Quote Originally Posted by LION

I have the obligatory Nike and Adidas shoes for weekend walks, running and training.

In the office, I wear Florsheim, Cole Haan, Bally and Rockport, all with rubber sole. ;D

Casual shoes should be Florsheim black suedes.

Oh yeah. I forgot my waterproof Rockport for those wet days during Spring and Fall. Leather uppers, rubber soles and ultra-lightweight.

Suede....hmmm mahirap alagaan yan ah.. the last suede I had was a Tretorn.
    COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¿Entiendes?

Quote Originally Posted by danny
    Quote Originally Posted by LION

I have the obligatory Nike and Adidas shoes for weekend walks, running and training.

In the office, I wear Florsheim, Cole Haan, Bally and Rockport, all with rubber sole. ;D

Casual shoes should be Florsheim black suedes.

Oh yeah. I forgot my waterproof Rockport for those wet days during Spring and Fall. Leather uppers, rubber soles and ultra-lightweight.

Suede....hmmm mahirap alagaan yan ah.. the last suede I had was a Tretorn.
    Basta huwag lang isuot pag umuulan. ;D

Does Florsheim still make those "waterproof" / "wetproof" business shoes? I had a pair of cap-toed oxfords like those before and they lasted some 10 years. When I wanted to buy a new pair at the old 6750 Florsheim in Makati, they told me that line was discontinued. You'd think a truly exemplary line such as that would be kept by the brand in perpetuity.

^ Yes, Sam.

Florsheim Eaton. Lace up dress shoe. Waterproof and maintenance-free leather.

Re: Buying or Selling? The Classifieds Thread

for sale Asus Xonar USB portable lap top speaker. brand new. 2.3k only (09172742807)

Golf Set for Sale

OT : for sale 2nd hand corsa golf set w/ RAM carrying bag(complete) 4.5K only rush 09172742807 las pinas area

for sale 2nd hand corsa golf set w/ RAM carrying bag (complete) 4.5K only 09172742807

LAPTOP - DELL - Date bought 2008.

I'm selling my old laptop for P20,000. Bought it at the mall in 2008 for P40,995.

Since I'm a nincompoop on specs, let's just meet and show it to you if anyone's interested. It's still working perfectly. I'm just "de-cluttering" since having three computers at home makes my messy table messier. ha ha ha

Please send me a message here and I'll call you. We can even negotiate though I thnk the price I mentioned is low already.

Thanks.

FS: PIONEER PRO WATER-TITE 102 (WATERPROOFING)

PIONEER PRO Water-Tite 102 is a paintable and easy to apply two components, flexible cementitious waterproofing membrane for internal and external applications. It consists of selected cement blend with well-graded filters and synthetic resin. PIONEER PRO Water-Tite 102 is capable of bridging hairline cracks. Apply in kitchens and bathrooms, basements, domes and concrete structures, roof decks, balconies and fire walls.

5 Kits/Cans
    Brand new, sealed
    P1,800 only

PM me

No one has an exclusive on opportunity. When the sun rises, it rises for everyone. - Chinese Proverbs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4