Before the start of the Season to mid I guess everyone including the UAAP community were pretty much impressed on the performance of NCAA Mancom. They were heavily applauded for initiating timely reviews and sactions for the following:
1. Immediate action and investigation of an alleged PCU high school ineligible. As a result PCU was suspended something April this year.
2. Review of Thoyib's credentials disqualifying him to play in the NCAA due to rules on playing with commercial leauges. Before the season started, NCAA issued a clear statement that Thoyib cannot play.
Somewhere after the mid-season several issues
1. Ajamal suspension based on vague rules interpreted with personal bias(es).
2. Scrapping of Season 83 just not to let SBC win.
3. No sanctions nor review on flagrant fouls given by JRU players to San Beda in the second round meeting.
4. Investigation and sanctions on Letran-SBC brawl which is... ano nga ba?
5. Do we have a commissioner in the first place?
6. Actions on Orbeta issue.
I remember during the press conference dun sa resolution and Ajamal Suspension issue eh maglalabas daw ang NCAA ng statement regarding completion of PCU Ineligibles and Orbeta investigations after a week. Hmmmm... Parang mag-iisang buwan na at wala tayong naririning.
Your thoughts please.