twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Face Off! The Hockey Thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: Face Off! The Hockey Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander
    For those with Sky Cable, you can subscribe to the new sports channel being offered, All Sports Network (ASN) channel 158 to catch NHL games live on television. We just subscribed last Friday, and I'm looking forward to watching NHL games again this season ;D
    Sobrang sulit itong channel na ito. Aside from NHL, I can now watch NFL games as well. I got subscribed just in time for the Stanley Cup playoffs.

It was just unfortunate to see Vancouver fans rioting after their loss to the Bruins. I actually thought that the home team will win every series match so even if I was rooting for Boston, I somewhat expected Vancouver to gain an advantage in Game 7.

Naisip ko na lang and analogy na parang Smart-Gilas ito na natalo ng Indonesia ng tambak sa SEABA or SEA Games tournament. Siguro magwawala din ang mga Pinoy about it. Hockey is considered as "Canada's" game, that's why they are very, very passionate about it.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

^ Yup, we've been subscribing to ASN since October 2009, and sobrang sulit nga ang channel na ito, as my Dad and I are big NHL and NFL fans as well. I root for the Canadian teams, so I was disappointed that the Canucks lost in the Stanley Cup Finals last season. I'm also looking forward to seeing the reborn Winnipeg Jets (check out my avatar, heh), as that team has some young, promising talent who will finally get appreciated after leaving Atlanta, where people there don't really care much for hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander
    ^ Yup, we've been subscribing to ASN since October 2009, and sobrang sulit nga ang channel na ito, as my Dad and I are big NHL and NFL fans as well. I root for the Canadian teams, so I was disappointed that the Canucks lost in the Stanley Cup Finals last season. I'm also looking forward to seeing the reborn Winnipeg Jets (check out my avatar, heh), as that team has some young, promising talent who will finally get appreciated after leaving Atlanta, where people there don't really care much for hockey.
    Actually pati Phoenix franchise sana ibigay na lang sa ibang city na suitable for hockey market.

Yeah, I'd like to see how Winnipeg performs on their return stint in the NHL.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

Boston sucks! All thugs just like Fascist America!

Hail Canuckistan!
    COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¿Entiendes?

5FootCarrot, unbelievable that it's been 18 years since the Rangers glorious Stanley Cup season...now they're vying for the President's trophy and are serious contenders for the Cup. Let's Go Rangers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6