twitterfacebookgoogle+register
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DLSU vs Ateneo part 2

Share/Bookmark

DLSU vs Ateneo part 2

This is the all important game between bitter rivals.

Gamfacers, your opinions (and predictions) please. ;D
    Shoot 6-24? No problem. Got my 5th ring.

Re: DLSU vs Ateneo part 2

sana manalo ateneo ;D

Malamang DLSU and Ateneo na ang match-up sa F4. Kung sino mananalo dito would carry over some psychological advantage pagdating ng F4. Goodluck to both teams.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

Sana talaga manalo Ateneo. Just so nobody can ever say that the last game was just chamba.

ateneo.. simply because they need this game more than la salle.. well, for sure this will be very exciting..
    sana nga magno. 4 na lang ang ateneo..para makaharap nila UE.. na sa tingen ko, ay mas magandang laban sa F4..
    finals na lang un ADMU vs. DLSU..hehehe

Forget about the #1 position. Ateneo needs the #2 position. Stepladder or Final Four, winning games would always give the boost.
    Starring: Ronnie Ricketts. Written by: Ronnie Ricketts. Screenplay by: Ronnie Ricketts. Edited by: Ronnie Ricketts. A film by: Ronnie Ricketts. Produced by: Ronnie Ricketts. Executive Producer: Ronnie Ricketts. Music by: Ronnie Ricketts. Distributed by: Ronnie Ricketts. Directed by: Ronnie Ricketts.

If La Salle wins, they're automatically #2 at the Final 4.

I'm hoping for an Ateneo win for the simple reason that it will benefit UST. ;D

Anyway, good luck to both teams.

USTE LO MEJOR!
    VIVA SANTO TOMAS!
    "Every person must, in the exercise of his rights and in the performance of his duties, act with justice, give everyone his due, and observe honesty and good faith."

Magandang laban ito.
    I'd cheer for the team na mas kakaonti ang supporters sa loob ng Araneta. ;D

UST na iyun siyempre.
    Araneta will be covered in blue and green, with a little yellow-gold in between. ;D

Seriously, now, I'd go for ADMU, too, for the same exact reason as tigerman has stated.
    Suaviter In Modo,
    Fortiter In Re
    ------------------------
    Proud Packer

what are the complications of this game on the final 4 scenario? Why would it be beneficial for UST if ADMU wins this one?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast