twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: "The Boys of Summer" The Major League Baseball Thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: "The Boys of Summer" The Major League Baseball Thread

^ He's really very good. My sisters and their families, especially my nieces and nephews in SF, are very happy I am sure. :D They are rabid SF Giants fans. My sister who works at a BofA branch near the baseball park has her baseball autographed by Giants players (they bank at that branch) including Lincecum. It could be worth a fortune later on .

The Boston Red Sox: Epic Fail . Watching it split-screen was plain torture.

Quote Originally Posted by bchoter
    The Boston Red Sox: Epic Fail . Watching it split-screen was plain torture.
    1 in 250,800,000... those were the odds in FAVOR of Boston and the Rays still overcame it... wow!
    LIKE the RED LIONS on facebook http://www.facebook.com/SanBedaCollegeRedLions

Because the evil empire tanked it! There's no other way to look at it.... the Evil Azure Empire!

Quote Originally Posted by bchoter
    Because the evil empire tanked it! There's no other way to look at it.... the Evil Azure Empire!
    haha in some ways its true, the Yanks didn't have anything at stake in that game and most of their stars were on street clothes. Still, the Yankees lead by 7 runs and STILL Boston had the lead but blew it! Sabi nga ni Ortiz "they deserved that one"
    LIKE the RED LIONS on facebook http://www.facebook.com/SanBedaCollegeRedLions

NO EFFING WAY! The Evil Empire paid off Crawford after they pretended to go after him...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7