twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: The NFL thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: The NFL thread

Carson was a very good QB, but he hasn't been the same player ever since he suffered that serious knee injury in the playoffs a few years back. I want him to succeed back in California, but I think you're correct, Pryor is the future QB of the Oakland Raiders, as long as he keeps focused and no off-field distractions/shenanigans like what happened to him in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander
    Carson was a very good QB, but he hasn't been the same player ever since he suffered that serious knee injury in the playoffs a few years back. I want him to succeed back in California, but I think you're correct, Pryor is the future QB of the Oakland Raiders, as long as he keeps focused and no off-field distractions/shenanigans like what happened to him in college.
    I do hope Hue Jackson starts Pryor this weekend hehe. Although that would be unlikely.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

Congrats to Eli Manning and the New York Giants for winning the Super Bowl championship game over the New England Patriots, 21-17.

Eli = 2 SB rings
    Peyton = 1 SB ring

Manning introduced as Broncos' new quarterback
    Posted: Tuesday March 20, 2012

DENVER (AP) -- Peyton Manning stood next to John Elway, holding up a bright orange jersey with the No. 18 on it.

Yes, that could take some getting used to.

And now if Manning's surgically repaired neck cooperates, these two quarterbacks - one in the Hall of Fame, the other headed there one day - think they might be taking a similar photo together, only next time they'll be holding a Super Bowl trophy.

Manning was introduced as the new quarterback of the Denver Broncos on Tuesday, the four-time MVP taking the spot once held by Elway, who as Broncos vice president engineered the deal to bring the NFL's most sought-after free agent to town.

It's a deal that could also mark the end of Tim Tebow's days in Denver - a bold move, for sure, but one Elway was more than willing to take.

"Plan B?" he said. "I don't have a Plan B. We're going with Plan A."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1phlHrtxv

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36