twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Ex-Falcons Picked in 2007 PBA Draft

Share/Bookmark

Two Ex-Falcons Picked in 2007 PBA Draft

2006 UAAP Most Valuable Player Ken Bono was drafted 6th overall by Alaska Milk while beanpole Melvin Mamaclay was picked number 13 by Sta. Lucia Realty at yesterday's PBA Rookie Draft at Market Market. Both suited up for the Adamson Falcons during their UAAP stints.
    "It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

Re: Two Ex-Falcons Picked in 2007 PBA Draft

Congrats Ken Bono. ngayon ma-chi-cheer na kita dahil alaska aces fan ako. haha. it looks like tatagal ka sa aces dahil andun naman si Luigi Trillo.
    ANIMO!

Nagabot ba sina Ken Bono at Melvin Mamaclay? Parang naalala ko kasing last year na yata ni Mamaclay nung first year ni Bono, tama ba?
    "Kung ayaw mong masaktan mag-chess ka na lang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wang-Bu
    Nagabot ba sina Ken Bono at Melvin Mamaclay? Parang naalala ko kasing last year na yata ni Mamaclay nung first year ni Bono, tama ba?
    Hindi na daw sila nag-abot Wang-Bu. I think Mamaclay played his final UAAP season the year before Ken arrived at Adamson...
    "It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

Congratulations to Mamaclay and Bono!
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

Congrats to Ken Bono!

Nakapag-sign na daw si Mamaclay. ;D
    Congrats.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

+ Reply to Thread