twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Gameface Team

Share/Bookmark

Re: Dear Gameface Team

Dear Gameface Team,

I've moved a thread on Rafe Bartholomew's new book from the BEN to the Hoopedia forum. If possible, please merge it with the existing thread on basketball books.

Thanks.

Carrot
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

^^ Done.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

SPAM Alert. Just cleaned up the post in Oblation Nation. But it appears that SpainSti is now in most, if not all the Forums. Ano bang tawag sa produktong 'yon... Spanish Fly? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by gameface_one
    ^^ Done.
    Thanks. And I'm seconding Mateen's spam alert - I just had to delete a similar thread in the BEN.
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

^^^ All posts are deleted. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gameface_one
    ^^^ All posts are deleted. Thanks.
    Looks like you need a way to ban him. Because he's back. ???

Dear Gameface Team,

Yup he is back at ang kapal. Lahat ata di pinatawad. I laugh with his post though. ;D
    "The end justifies the means"-from Machiavelli? Nope.  :D

Yup. We already requested commish to ban him..... it's the season again for spammers.

Dear Gameface Team,

I moved an OT post "Golf Set for Sale" to the "Wala Lang..." forum. Please merge with the existing Classifieds thread. Thank you.

(Talaga naman pag high-traffic yung forum mo, oo... )

Dear Gameface Team,

Please ban Firestormm immediately. He has been posting non sequitur comments; aside from that, his signature and location information are of a clearly prurient nature. Thanks.
    I stopped saying "LOL" ten years ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast