twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Gameface Team

Share/Bookmark

Re: Dear Gameface Team

Quote Originally Posted by toti_mendiola
    Dear GameFace Team,

Tutal malapit na rin lang naman ang collegiate basketball season eh me balak ba kayong mamahagi ng Gameface.ph na mga t-shirts for giveaways o di kaya ay mag tinda na me logo ng gameface pero color coded para sa mga respective school colors kasama na rin ang seal ng bawat colegio?
    pwede niyo rin itong ituring na marketing.

nagbabasakali pero hindi naman masyadong umaasa. (pa pity effect gaya ng ibang feeling inaapi)

toti_mendiola

Thank you toti_mendiola for this. If you noticed in the Homepage (which is still being upgraded), we are already allotting a space for The Gameface On-line Store which is expected to open soon. We are planning to sell some stuffs there but the same are still subject for the final approval and consideration of Management. Should you be interested to retail them in your respective schools or stores, feel free to PM me. We could probably have some special arrangements.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Congratulations gameface for putting up such a great site. You were sensitive enough to smell a market need - a forum for basketball nuts to gather, without having to put up with the endless school bashing or bandwidth wasting fan gibberish.

To give honor where honor is due, may I know who the founders of gameface are? Not necessarily the real names, but maybe their usernames? their school affiliations? the story of how this idea came up and how the group got together? who were the first posters?

Quote Originally Posted by true.blue
    Congratulations gameface for putting up such a great site.* You were sensitive enough to smell a market need - a forum for basketball nuts to gather, without having to put up with the endless school bashing or bandwidth wasting fan gibberish.

To give honor where honor is due, may I know who the founders of gameface are?* Not necessarily the real names, but maybe their usernames?* their school affiliations?* the story of how this idea came up and how the group got together?* who were the first posters?

Thanks true.blue for the post. Read the article of Bill Velasco in the Philippine Star entitled "The Face of the Game" which was published last March 13, 2006. A copy of the column is still posted on our Homepage under the Gameface Featured Article section.

Sir,

How come that other schools have their own moderators and we don't?

how can we have our own mod? Also, how can we put a description for our subforum?

Respectfully,

Letranista

Quote Originally Posted by onthebluecorner
    Sir,

How come that other schools have their own moderators and we don't?

how can we have our own mod? Also, how can we put a description for our subforum?

Respectfully,

Letranista

We are carefully looking for mods who can meet certain qualifications. We have some candidates for the Knights' forum but we are still looking for others who might have the desire and skill to become one. If you have some candidates in mind, kindly PM them to me asap. We will have someone evaluate him.

Should you have some forum description in mind, kindly PM it also to us so that we could assess if the same can be posted as a forum description.

Thanks.

I just noticed that it's only four days into July and already the site has just accepted 103 new members! That's already a record for most members within a calendar month and probably a record for any given four-day span.

Kudos for the sudden surge in membership.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyServinio
    I just noticed that it's only four days into July and already the site has just accepted 103 new members!* That's already a record for most members within a calendar month and probably a record for any given four-day span.

Kudos for the sudden surge in membership.

Thank you Anthony. The dramatic increase is actually expected when we required everybody to register effective last Monday. Isn't it interesting that we at least can deduce the characters and personalities of the guests through their registered nick names?

Stand by for the "New Face" of Gameface.ph.........

That is pretty clever. The timing is also perfect because b.com has been down for more than 2 days now. The Bedan population here is indeed growing.

Dear Gameface Team,

What do you think of having the blow-by-blow topics in the hardcore leagues forums instead of the hardcore squads forums, e.g., put blow-by-blows of the upcoming NCAA/UAAP games (the non-televised ones, pleeeease!) in the UAAP forum? I know you guys want to encourage people to use the school forums, but the league forums could be put to more use, too.

Oh, I don't know. Naisip ko lang.

Dear Gameface Team,

missus_personality is wondering how she can recover her lost password. Help? ???

EDIT: Thanks, admins, for the quick response to my query. I'll pass on the info to MP
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast