twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Gameface Team

Share/Bookmark

Dear Gameface Team

i just want to thank all the people behind this web site.... im an avid supporter of amateur basketball here in our country.. im glad that through this website i would be able to gain more insights about Philippine amateur basketball.. im residing here in Tarlac where amateur tournaments come as rare as lunar eclipse. i just hope that collegiate tournaments at the regional or even national levels would be held here in the province in the near future... thank you guys for giving me something worthwhile to do with my computer every now and then... GOdspeed and Keep up the good work guys.

Re: Dear Gameface Team

Quote Originally Posted by altru_13
    i just want to thank all the people behind this web site.... im an avid supporter of amateur basketball here in our country.. im glad that through this website i would be able to gain more insights about Philippine amateur basketball.. im residing here in Tarlac where amateur tournaments come as rare as lunar eclipse. i just hope that collegiate tournaments at the regional or even national levels would be held here in the province in the near future... thank you guys for giving me something worthwhile to do with my computer every now and then... GOdspeed and Keep up the good work guys.
    Thank you for your comment altru_13 and welcome to Gameface.ph.

Do share with us your thoughts and insights anything about Philippine Amateur Hoops. Should you have any info regarding any basketball tournament, feel free to post game info here in our forums.

Enjoy.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Post your comments, suggestions, feedback, objections, complains here.

Let the Gameface Team know what you think!

Dear Game Face Team,

Is your server time an hour late?* At least that's what I see from my posts' time stamp. :D

R/bchoter

PS: While editing this post the time on my clock reads 12:17 PM

I've merged the "thank you guys"thread of altru_13 to this one.

bchoter, you're right. Will see what we can do about that. In the meantime, don't set your watch to the time here on Gameface. ;D

^ Too much. Too much time on my hand :D

Hey, it looks like the forum clock has been set to the correct timezone Thanks admins!

aside from MMTLBA, pleae join other Fil-Chi Amature Basketball Leagues like MASA and the FCAAF leagues. Thanks! *

Quote Originally Posted by arf_arf
    aside from MMTLBA, pleae join other Fil-Chi Amature Basketball Leagues like MASA and the FCAAF leagues. Thanks! *

Thank you for your suggestion. If you have the contact persons for this, kindly forward them to me asap.

Thanks.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Dear everyone:

Can we please stop arguing and talking to ourselves?

Or at least argue with ourselves using different writing styles?

Nagmamahal,

atenean_blooded
    *clap-clapclap-clap-clap-clap-clap* FIGHT!
    The original. The one word that conquers.

----

"We will kill them all."

-- Optimus Prime, referring to Decepticons in Transformers 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast