twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Batch 2007!! You're Done!

Share/Bookmark

Congratulations Batch 2007!! You're Done!

Can anyone please post here players who will no longer play next year?

ADMU - Arao, Laterre
    ADU - Cabahug
    FEU - none
    UP - none
    UST - none
    DLSU - Casio, Tang
    NU - Fernandez

UE - Canizares, Gregorio, Fampulme, Espiritu, and Arellano?

Thats why UE is so keen on winning the crown this season because they will lose a lot of players next season. Its now or never for them.

If theres any errors, please feel free to correct them. If theres any omission, feel free to add them. ;D

Thanks!
    Everything's Eventual

Re: Congratulations Batch 2007!! You're Done!

UST will still be intact next year?? Whoa!!

Isn't Jervy Cruz turning 25 yet?

How about Chris Tiu? Will he be back next year to complete his 5th year in the UAAP? (though next year will already be his 6th year in Ateneo as he missed season 68 for an exchange program in France.)

Ateneo may have as many as 5 leaving faces after this season: Only Laterre and Arao have exhausted their eligibility years, but remember Baldos and Escueta are HS batchmates of Arao, and Tiu is likely not to stay for another year; all the three mentioned are already in their 5th year, so there may be a major change next year for us.

UP has Epres and possibly Agbayani (skipped out last year but is Epres' batchmate). Serios has a year left after his one if I remember correctly.

UST: Dizon, Espiritu, Cortez will be out next year. I'm not sure if there are others that are ineligible because of transfers and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Can anyone please post here players who will no longer play next year?

UST - none
    Espiritu, Cortez and Dizon

USTE LO MEJOR!
    VIVA SANTO TOMAS!
    "Every person must, in the exercise of his rights and in the performance of his duties, act with justice, give everyone his due, and observe honesty and good faith."

I forgot Cholo Villanueva. He's the only player remaining from the DLSU 2001 championship team. He miss the year 2002 and 2003. Technically, 7 years na sya, but this is his 5th year.
    Everything's Eventual

DLSU - TY, Pocholo, Brian

JVee has 1 more year to go.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

parang may narinig ako last year na 2 years lng makakalaro si jervy cruz sa uaap for the reason that i forgot already hehe.. mali ba? so he'll still be playing next season or three more years pa kc it's only his 2nd year sa uaap eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bananafrap
    parang may narinig ako last year na 2 years lng makakalaro si jervy cruz sa uaap for the reason that i forgot already hehe.. mali ba? so he'll still be playing next season or three more years pa kc it's only his 2nd year sa uaap eh?
    it doesn't mean that if you have only played for 2 years you may play for 3 more years.. there is a rule regarding age limit as well. players who are older than 25 years are ineligible. case in point, Zion is just on his third year but will be ineligible next year since he will be over-age.

i think jervy played for ust team b before being included in the uaap lineup so thay mey be a year or so.. just not sure how old he is today.

I forgot Borboran. ;D
    Everything's Eventual

As far as I know, the graduating Archers this year include TY and Cholo. JV still has until next year to wear the green and white.

Sa UP naman, the graduating players are Serios and Epres.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast