Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ghost stories, urban legends, and the paranormal thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: ghost stories, urban legends, and the paranormal thread

ang tindi mo manong pio.

pinanik mo pa talaga ha!?! ;D
    BASTA'T SEKSI.... LIBRE (since 1979).

^^ the thing about paranormal experiences is that many times, hindi mo alam na may kababalaghan na palang nagaganap. hangga't di ka pa nauunahan ng takot, your natural instinct is to find out.

other experiences:

1. back in fifth grade, me and my classmate were playing pingpong on one of the tables outside our corridor after class. parang kami na lang ang natira nung oras na yun, but we were having so much fun going at each other that we didn't really notice or care. then my classmate whacked the ball hard but wide. talagang napalakas yung palo nya kaya pinulot ko sa malayo yung bola. so i picked up the ball, walked back, and threw it back to him since he held serve. and then, inexplicably, the end of my table lifted slightly, and rotated an inch or two to my right. FREAK OUT, GAME OVER!!!

2. the UP college of education building is reportedly so spooky that security guards walk in pairs whenever they make their rounds at night. from what i gather, the building was used as a prison hospital by the japanese occupying forces in WWII... and a torture chamber where some evil doctors conducted the most gruesome experiments on living patients.
    Always remember that you are unique--just like everyone else.

-deleted-

kahit nung nag-UP ak, ayokong pumupunta sa educ pag gabi. kaya kung mang-chi-chicks ako doon, nagihihintay lang ako sa kotse. *

My mother passed away in 1999, just a few days after I graduated from HS. A few months before she died, she bought a Casio electronic keyboard as a "Christmas gift to herself". She had it kept at my room, knowing that I was a music freak. I used to sleep at the master's bedroom, though, because it had air conditioning.

The night after she was buried, I was sleeping alone in my room. Suddenly, I heard a siren coming from the keyboard. I leapt out of bed to turn it off, only to find out that it wasn't turned on in the first place.

A few months after, I was back to sleeping in the master's bedroom because my kuya claimed my room for himself. Just half past 2 a.m., I thought I heard someone knocking at the door. When I opened the door, I saw that my room was already in flames (my kuya was sleeping in the sala that night). I woke up everyone and dashed to safety. We were able to salvage only a few possessions, but at least everyone was safe. I told this story to a psychic friend of mine and she said that it was my mom who was knocking on our door that night.
    Brokensauce. Coming soon to a club near you.

Quote Originally Posted by JonarSabilano
    My mother passed away in 1999, just a few days after I graduated from HS. A few months before she died, she bought a Casio electronic keyboard as a "Christmas gift to herself". She had it kept at my room, knowing that I was a music freak. I used to sleep at the master's bedroom, though, because it had air conditioning.

The night after she was buried, I was sleeping alone in my room. Suddenly, I heard a siren coming from the keyboard. I leapt out of bed to turn it off, only to find out that it wasn't turned on in the first place.

A few months after, I was back to sleeping in the master's bedroom because my kuya claimed my room for himself. Jut half past 2 a.m., I thought I heard someone knocking at the door. When I opened the door, I saw that my room was already in flames (my kuya was sleeping in the sala that night). I woke up everyone and dashed to safely. We were able to salvage only a few possessions, but at least everyone was safe. I told this story to a psychic friend of mine and she said that it was my mom who was knocking on our door that night.

eto ang pang- kwentong bayani - ASTIG!
    Our fellowship will never cease!
    ANIMO SAN BEDA!

a good friend of mine who originally enrolled at the UP college of music as a guitar major but wound up becoming a baritone in the singapore opera house told me this story:

once there were three guitar majors from UP who were invited to conduct a workshop/recital for the weekend in a college somewhere down south. so they left friday noon and arrived later that evening.

the following day was a blur: they spent all morning and early afternoon teaching the finer points of tablature and guitar techniques, while they rehearsed for their recital from three to six in the evening. they grabbed a quick dinner, washed up, and at 7.30 held their recital with select students.

now in the after-recital party, one of the students told the guests that there was a certain room in the dorm they were staying that is off-limits because it was haunted. of the three music majors, one of them, an avowed skeptic, scoffed at the story and dared to stay overnight to debunk those haunted claims. the dare was on.

the skeptic was led to that haunted room, and waited. getting impatient, he dared whoever was in there to make its presence felt. almost immediately, ghostly manifestations occurred one after the other. terrified, he cried out "kung magpapakita ka, huwag mo na sana akong takutin pa!" then it stopped. quickly he ran back to his buddies.

the story doesn't end there, however. a week later, the skeptic-turned-believer was out malling at SM north. he bought some stuff at a music store, then he walked to a cigarette kiosk to buy his smokes. unexpectedly he felt a tap from behind, and when he turned, he saw a very beautiful girl with a strange smile.

she said to him, "nakakatakot ba?"
    Always remember that you are unique--just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennie Bangag

she said to him, "nakakatakot ba?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!! !

Quote Originally Posted by bluewing
    kahit nung nag-UP ak, ayokong pumupunta sa educ pag gabi. kaya kung mang-chi-chicks ako doon, nagihihintay lang ako sa kotse. *
    Tama yung educ building daw nag most haunted in Diliman. And almost all the security guards who were assigned there swear that the giant portrait of Conrado Benitez, which hangs in the main lobby at the entrance and after whom the building was named, has done everything from staring at them coldly to winking at them.
    People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference.

In addition to Kid Cubao's Mt. Makiling Adventure.

I was a member of UST Mountaineering Club since 1998. It was my first time to climb a mountain so I am a bit excited.

We met at UST Grandstand at 5:00am as we schedule to depart at 6:00am to do last minute preparation. Dahil nga excited. I came there at 4:00am. Surprised to see excited mountaineers like me to be there as early too. We joke a little while waiting for time. One of us joked that he will bring with him a fairy on his way back to Manila after our climb to the peak of the Mt. Makiling.

So we left UST and travelled up to UPLB. We started to trek from there from 8:00am. At first the climb is smooth and hassle-free. Around 2:00pm, the guy who joked about the fairy earlier on complained that he cannot continue the trek as his limbs are already aching. We offered to help him to walk as we believed it is only a case of cramps and we cannot afford any delays, as the climb will be difficult if night falls. As we are helping him, he keeps on complaining of pain and suddenly we saw him excruciating in pain. We laid him down and touched his limbs, it's very stiff already. Stiff as a wood. We immediately call for help from senior mountaineers and we carried him already off our back. He's got fever already. Upon reaching the peak. The seniors learned of his joke earlier that day. Two of the seniors left and when they returned, they told us to let him rest and he'll be okay now. Some seniors says that the two asked for forgiveness for what he had done. When we woke up in the morning, surprisingly the sicked guy is already fine and we came down off the mountain hassle-free.

We scheduled our next climb at Mt. Banahaw and I am not surprised that he did not joined us anymore. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast