twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How about the Travel Thread

Share/Bookmark

How about the Travel Thread

Lemme start. I have been to almost everywhere in our beloved country. So far I have only been to 3 places abroad, Qatar, Bahrain and Abu Dhabi.

Palawan is one of the best if not the best place to go to for relaxation. Boracay masyado ng commercialized tsaka sa dami ng tao during summer, baka lumubog sa bigat dahil overloaded na :D. Next target ko Bohol.

In terms of airlines, I take PAL Mabuhay class especially when going to Davao. Cebu pacific naman kung tight sa oras.
    Practice makes perfect but nobody's perfect so why practice!!!

Re: How about the Travel Thread

OK pumunta sa Blue Lagoon sa Pagudpud -- that is, kung may sarili kang sasakyan.

Pumunta kasi kami doon last year. Nag-arkila kami ng jeep. 1 AM kami umalis, Sabado nang madaling-araw. Bawat probinsya yatang dinaanan namin, nagka-flat tire kami. Nag-stopover pa sa Vigan. Apat na oras kami doon. The whole time my group was strolling around, the jeep just stayed in the parking lot. When we pulled out, doon lang nagdecide ang driver na magpa-vulcanize ng spare tires. Ayun, 10PM na kami nakarating sa Burgos, where we were supposed to stay.

Kinabukasan, 9 AM pa lang, dapat papunta na kami sa Pagudpud. Hindi nga lang natuloy -- late nagising ang mga tao (having drunk too much basi the night before), tapos nag-side trip pa sa Cape Bojeador lighthouse. 330PM na kami dumating sa Blue Lagoon. Tapos, may hinika sa amin around 8PM, kaya napilitan kaming umuwi agad.

The next time I'm going there, I'll bring my own car at lagi akong magbabaon ng Ventolin inhaler. Para sigurado.

PS. Better bring your own beer. Walang mabibilhan ng toma sa Blue Lagoon.
    Brokensauce. Coming soon to a club near you.

Quote Originally Posted by chocoks77
    In terms of airlines, I take PAL Mabuhay class especially when going to Davao. Cebu pacific naman kung tight sa oras.
    Maganda ba Business Class ng PAL?

In terms of what? Relaxing naman, sa airport tambay sa lounge with free pica pica foods and bottomless drinks such as coffee, beer, soda, juice and water. Ok yung seats sa plane tapos bibigyan ka ng welcome drinks(water with lemon or juice). Then ang food naman masarap. Check airlinemeals.net para sa mga food na ino-offer ng mga airlines. Pag lang, priority disembarkation tapos unang bagaheng lalabas yung sa iyo.

It's been a while since i took the business class.

Basically:
    Seats are bigger.
    You get a full meal in flight (instead of the peanuts and juice)
    You get to use the PAL Lounge (good food as well.)
    Toilet to passenger ratio is less.

It's okay if you're taking a 2hr++ trip. *But not really worth it for less time in the air than that.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Ano ba ok sa Bohol? Magkano kaya damage at ilang araw ba dapat mag say dun para complete vacation dun.

I asked because I didn't think it was worth flying business class on local flights.

I don't really care much for the seats, I fly business class for the food and lounges (and if someone else is paying :P).

Ano ba ok sa Bohol? Magkano kaya damage at ilang araw ba dapat mag say dun para complete vacation dun.
    Okay sa Bohol Beach Club. We stayed there 3D/2N. Tapos nag-roro kami overnight to Cagayan De Oro where I have a cousin who helped us book at a resort in Camiguin. We stayed there for another 3D/2N. Basically we wanted to have time to relax kaya we chose Bohol and Camiguin unlike Boracay where sobrang dami ng tao.

whenever "boracay" is mentioned, i can't help but recall a snarky remark from a friend: "ang pagkakaiba lang ng boracay sa maynila ay maraming puting buhangin sa boracay."

anyway, kung bohol din ang pag-uusapan, you should attend their town fiestas. ugali kasi ng mga boholanos na umuwi para sa kanilang mga pista sa nayon, kaya talagang full-time at year-round ang kanilang paghahanda doon. i remember one summer when i was in college, my group made a stopover in bohol and experienced a truly boholano feast. you'll tire out from all that chewing. great beaches too.
    Always remember that you are unique--just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by shyboy
    Okay sa Bohol Beach Club.* We stayed there 3D/2N.* Tapos nag-roro kami overnight to Cagayan De Oro where I have a cousin who helped us book at a resort in Camiguin.* We stayed there for another 3D/2N.* Basically we wanted to have time to relax kaya we chose Bohol and Camiguin unlike Boracay where sobrang dami ng tao.

We stayed in Bohol Tropiques which is only 5 mins drive from the Tagbilaran airport. It has a nice pool and quiet ambience.

Better yet, stay in Panglao - the best beach area in the province for beach bums. Don't miss also visiting the Baclayon Chuch and the cruise along Loboc river.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast