twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wrestling thread

Share/Bookmark

Re: The Wrestling thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail
    A few months ago nakapanood ako sa RJTV ng replays.. Lawin vs one Bakal Boy. That was fun. :D
    "In the red corner, weighing in at 155 pounds of metallic tin... ROBOTO!"
    Cue "Mister Roboto" by Styx.
    Brokensauce. Coming soon to a club near you.

man, i missed watching those....

oh, there was an article about Pinoy Wrestling in Maxim Philippines. if it wasnt this month, last month.
    Defining John Paul is an exercise in futility...

Ano na latest sa idol kong si Undertaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_Andrews
    Ano na latest sa idol kong si Undertaker?
    He's still around. In case you missed it, he won the world heavyweight championship from Batista at the last WrestleMania, but lost it a couple of weeks ago to Edge, who cashed in his "Money in the Bank" guaranteed title shot immediately after the 'Taker survived a grueling steel cage match against Batista.

(*sigh* Edge, that is so repetitive :P)
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

actually, my brother said that undertaker is injured and will be missing a few months. si mr. kennedy rin daw injured and will miss about 8 mos.

this paved the way for the wwe think-tanks to rewrite their storyline for the rest of their year and until wrestlemania. unfortunately, this also means another big bump to mr. kennedy's push.
    BASTA'T SEKSI.... LIBRE (since 1979).

Quote Originally Posted by bluewing
    actually, my brother said that undertaker is injured and will be missing a few months. si mr. kennedy rin daw injured and will miss about 8 mos.
    Yun pala ang story behind whatever happened on SmackDown. Thanks, I hadn't known that. Bawal na kasing magbasa ng wwe.com sa office - ang bagal pa mag-load ng site!
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

In a way, it was good that Mr. Kennedy lost his Money in the Bank title shot. It brought a main-eventer in Edge to Smackdown, away from Cena and HHH, who have been ruling RAW the past few years. Edge never would have gotten another decent opportunity for the title with those 2 top dogs on the Monday show, and now he gets a chance to be the top guy on Smackdown.

Once the roster gets healthy, there's a lot of good talent for the main title scene on Smackdown- Edge, Batista, Mr. Kennedy, Undertaker, King Booker, Rey Mysterio. Booker, Mysterio, and Kennedy are the ones who are expected to be back in time for Summerslam.

There are rumours all over the wrestling sites that there will be another WWE draft lottery next month, on the special 3 hour show of RAW on June 11, 2007. Hopefully, some of the big names shall be returning by then, such as King Booker, HHH, and Rey Mysterio to add some intrigue to the current rosters.

That's great news! I really like the draft lotteries because they always shake things up a bit (or should, anyway). Also, here's hoping for a more even distribution of talent/fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FootCarrot
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewing
    Yun pala ang story behind whatever happened on SmackDown. Thanks, I hadn't known that. Bawal na kasing magbasa ng wwe.com sa office - ang bagal pa mag-load ng site!
    Hi Carrot - Try www.gerweck.net. Halos text based lahat.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast