twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Creation of Child Boards

Share/Bookmark

Creation of Child Boards

Pls be informed that child boards/forums are now created within major boards/forums.

Created within the Other Hardcore Leagues board/forum are the following child boards/forum:

MBT
    ABL
    MCBL
    MAAI

We just created a child board/forum for Wala Lang: Walang Kinalaman sa Basketball within the General Discussions Forum to expand more subjects not related to basketball per request of members. This is moderated by Bennie Bangag.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Re: Creation of Child Boards

Quote Originally Posted by gameface_one
    We just created a child board/forum for Wala Lang: Walang Kinalaman sa Basketball within the General Discussions Forum to expand more subjects not related to basketball per request of members. This is moderated by Bennie Bangag.
    I hereby move that the original "Walang Kinalaman Sa Basketball Thread" be split accordingly by topic, especially the major topics that have merited their own threads like Music, Food and Boxing.

^^^This motion is now submitted to the concerned mod (Bennie Bangag) for decision and action.

Nakikialam lang - the original "Wala Lang" thread is very long so splitting it up into topics would be very tedious. If Bennie can do it, why not, but speaking from experience I think it would be better to just start new threads (as necessary) carrying on discussions that were started under that thread.
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

The request to have a "Wala lang..." child board under the BEN (Blue Eagles' Nest) Forum has just been approved.

Other squads may also request for the same. Concerned mods may send me a PM for this.

Thanks.

Pls be informed that we have created the child board "The Season 70 General Championship" within the Tigers' Pack forum upon request of mod bchoter.

Thanks.

We are suggesting that forums "Mindanao Visayas Basketball Association (MVBA)" and "National Basketball Conference (NBC)" be transformed into Child Boards under a new forum to be called Liga Pilipinas.

We also suggest that the thread entitled "Liga Filipina" (http://www.gameface.ph/forums/index.php?topic=2051.0) located in the Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas (SBP) Forum be re-named accordingly and moved to the new Liga forum.* The thread entitled "Pilipinas Cup 2007" (http://www.gameface.ph/forums/index.php?topic=1515.0) may also be moved to the new forum if the moderator so deems fit.

Salamat.

Anthony, pls advise us on this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gameface_one
    Anthony, pls advise us on this. Thanks.
    I THINK we should wait until Liga Pilipinas will really take off as announced. Anyway, the merger of the two forums and the creation of child boards is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Liga Pilipinas
    We are suggesting that forums "Mindanao Visayas Basketball Association (MVBA)" and "National Basketball Conference (NBC)" be transformed into Child Boards under a new forum to be called Liga Pilipinas.

We also suggest that the thread entitled "Liga Filipina" (http://www.gameface.ph/forums/index.php?topic=2051.0) located in the Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas (SBP) Forum be re-named accordingly and moved to the new Liga forum.* The thread entitled "Pilipinas Cup 2007" (http://www.gameface.ph/forums/index.php?topic=1515.0) may also be moved to the new forum if the moderator so deems fit.

Salamat.
    In the light of the recent media announcement that this activity will commence this coming May 23rd, I hereby second this motion of Liga Pilipinas and also nominate the same user to be the new forum and sub-forums overall moderator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast