twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact or Fiction Gameface version

Share/Bookmark

Fact or Fiction Gameface version

This game is currently played in Archerpride. The rules are as follows:

I'll start with a statement starting with "Fact or Fiction".

The next poster will quote my statement and say either fact or fiction and state his opinion/s why that poster chose fact or fiction.

After which the poster will make his own "Fact or Fiction" statement.

In the event of two (or more) posters responding to the same statement, the first poster's entry should prevail and the other (or others) should delete/edit their post/s.

Please refrain from making any "comment" posts.

I'll start with:
    Fact or Fiction: Rico Maierhofer will be an MVP candidate for season 70.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

Re: Fact or Fiction Gameface version

Fact: Rico's maturity and performance in the off season will make him stand out this coming season. Along with Brian Ilad, they will be the go to guys inside. The team also has a good cast that will complement each other in the season, thus increasing his stats.

Fact or Fiction : This coming season's rookie of the year will come from UP.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by GHRanger
    Fact or Fiction : This coming season's rookie of the year will come from UP.
    Fact. With the recruitment class UP had for this season, this has a high probability to happen. Most notables from the high school ranks are now playing for Joe Lipa. Although we cannot rule out Kirk Long as one of the contenders for ROY plum.

Fact or Fiction: Japs Cuan will have a better free throw shooting percentage this season.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

hahaha, natawa ako dito! definitely fiction ;D

ok tong naisip nyo. here's mine: brian ilad will play under control long enough to become a major contributor this coming season.
    "Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cubao
    hahaha, natawa ako dito! definitely fiction ;D

ok tong naisip nyo. here's mine: brian ilad will play under control long enough to become a major contributor this coming season.
    Fact yan para sa akin.

For all his volatility oncourt, Ilad has enough sense to realize this is his only chance to make a name for himself as a player. He won't waste that chance by getting ejected and be meted with suspensions. It is also safe to assume members of the DLSU community has talked to him and made him realize the opportunity that awaits him if he just focus on playing.

Pero aabangan ko pa rin ang muli nilang pagtatapo ni Jervy. ;D ;D

With one more look at you.....

Fact or fiction.

Coming from a 1 year sabbatical ,whoever DLSU meets on it's first game this season70 ay tatalunin by 20-plus points.
    We had a head start in this game. At one time we had a glorious 3rd place finish in the World Championship and was the undisputed power in Asia. But the world has learned how to play it. They may not be as good as us,but they have enough smarts to make use of their height. That is enough to beat us.

May shedule na ba ng UAAP games?* Sino ba ang kalaban ng DLSU sa first game?* I hope it's not San Beda. Ayaw namin matambakan ng 20 pts. +.* * *;D

Quote Originally Posted by oca

Fact or fiction.

Coming from a 1 year sabbatical ,whoever DLSU meets on it's first game this season70 ay tatalunin by 20-plus points.
    Fiction. DLSU will win but not by more than 20 pts. We have to factor in the first game jitters plus who will be the opponent.

Fact or Fiction: There will be a Jervy Cruz vs. Brian Ilad part 2 (not that I am wishing it would happen).

Quote Originally Posted by LION
    May shedule na ba ng UAAP games?* Sino ba ang kalaban ng DLSU sa first game?* I hope it's not San Beda. Ayaw namin matambakan ng 20 pts. +.* * *;D

Fact or fiction.

Fiction.* DLSU will win but not by more than 20 pts.* We have to factor in the first game jitters plus who will be the opponent.

Fact or Fiction:* There will be a Jervy Cruz vs. Brian Ilad part 2 (not that I am wishing it would happen).

Fact yan. But I doubt kung si Brian ang magiging pasimuno.

Btw, jitters has no bearing on defense. Sa offense lang yan nagma-manifest.

Fact or Fiction: UE, UST and DLSU are sure to make it to the F4, leaving just one spot for the rest.
    We had a head start in this game. At one time we had a glorious 3rd place finish in the World Championship and was the undisputed power in Asia. But the world has learned how to play it. They may not be as good as us,but they have enough smarts to make use of their height. That is enough to beat us.

Fact or Fiction: UE, UST and DLSU are sure to make it to the F4, leaving just one spot for the rest.
    Fact. UST is the defending champion and with an almost intact lineup, I don't see them joining FEU as one of the defending champions to fail to make it to the F4 the following year. UE is still a force to reckon with. DLSU, we're hungry so a final four appearance is a must as in the previous years.

Fact or fiction: At least two La Salle players will make it to the Mythical Five.

Quote Originally Posted by shyboy

Fact.* UST is the defending champion and with an almost intact lineup, I don't see them joining FEU as one of the defending champions to fail to make it to the F4 the following year.* UE is still a force to reckon with.* DLSU, we're hungry so a final four appearance is a must as in the previous years.

Fact or fiction:* At least two La Salle players will make it to the Mythical Five.
    Fiction.

Among the Archers, it is only Casio whom I see as walang katapat sa pwesto niya at dos. Possible votes for TY at PG will be contested by the likes of Japs and even rookie Gamboa/UP.

Fact or Fiction: UP will make a late charge and gate crash the F4.

Quote Originally Posted by shyboy

Fact.* UST is the defending champion and with an almost intact lineup, I don't see them joining FEU as one of the defending champions to fail to make it to the F4 the following year.* UE is still a force to reckon with.* DLSU, we're hungry so a final four appearance is a must as in the previous years.

Fact or fiction:* At least two La Salle players will make it to the Mythical Five.
    Fiction.

Among the Archers, it is only Casio whom I see as walang katapat sa pwesto niya at dos. Possible votes for TY at PG will be contested by the likes of Japs and even rookie Gamboa/UP.

Fact or Fiction: UP will make a late charge and gate crash the F4.
    Fiction.

They might make a late charge, but it will not be enough to make the F4. They will most likely finish with a 6-8 record. But most of the losses will be by ten points or less.

Fact or fiction: UE will make the F4, but will still not be able to go to the Finals.
    Brokensauce. Coming soon to a club near you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast