twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Falcon Pacheco hospitalized

Share/Bookmark

Falcon Pacheco hospitalized

Our prayers go out to Miguel Pacheco who is confined at Makati Med for injuries he sustained from a brutal beating yesterday on his way home to Paranaque.

We still don't have all the details, but we heard he was assaulted while stuck in traffic. His car door was forcibly opened daw and he was beaten up. The assailants took his wallet but not his cellphone or car keys.

"It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

Re: Falcon Pacheco hospitalized

Holy...!

I'm so sorry to hear about this. (Man, I keep posting "I'm sorry"'s in this forum - sunud-sunod kasi yung bad news! ) Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery, and that the culprit/s are brought to justice.
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

kaybee,
    our prayers for a speedy recovery to your Falcon, Pacheco.
    Our fellowship will never cease!
    ANIMO SAN BEDA!

i'm optimistic miguel pacheco will physically recover soon enough. my concern, however, is his emotional recovery from this traumatic ordeal. i hope he comes out stronger and more aware of the dangers that lurk in the most unexpected of places and that the perpetrators be brought to justice.
    "Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

Please Please pray for him. His operation started around 2pm today and we are still waiting for the outcome.

So far, he is doing okay. He still smiles and i think for me thats a sign of HOPE.

I know he will be fine.
    "i Saw Me aS He SaW mE, AnD ThE AmAziNg THiNg WaS, In HiS EyEs...I WAS BEAUTIFUL"

Inoperahan pa pala? My goodness. I am glad to know, though, that he's still smiling. That's a very good sign!
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

Thanks to all who have posted their thoughts and prayers in this thread, especially to Carrot who has been very supportive throughout the many trials of the Adamson Falcons in the past months.

Let's wait for Falcon 05 to come back and update us on the progress of Pacheco's recovery.
    "It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

hi!

i hope Miguel Pacheco will be alright after that operation. i know how much the Falcons need the guy kaya my thoughts and prayers are with him.

Pacheco will be suiting up for season 71. ;D

^ Glad to hear that. He's one of the more underrated players in the past season. With Cabahug gone I hope he gets more minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast