twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Falcons on their way out?

Share/Bookmark

More Falcons on their way out?

Our sources revealed that beanpole Arold Basilio from Pampanga may be taken out of this year's line up because of a recurring knee injury. They say it is possibly an ACL tear but it has been hounding him for several months and I don't know if he's had it checked already. Kung ACL injury yan dapat matagal nang pinaoperahan, the UAAP is coming up very, very soon...

Another Kapampangan player worth discussing is Mark Agustin who has gone AWOL recently, allegedly also because of an injury.

And although I don't believe he is leaving the team for good, Roel Hugnatan is moving out of the team's quarters within the month. He got into an argument with sports coordinator Bernie Rances recently and I'm not sure if this has any direct connection with Hugnatan's leaving their dorm.

"It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

Re: More Falcons on their way out?

Oh, wow Sorry to hear about the "series of unfortunate events" that have befallen Adamson after their Final Four appearance last season.

Sino ba sa team management ang may BSP (balat sa pwet :P) at sunud-sunod ang kamalasan ng Adamson?
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

You know Carrot I think the problem is there is NO team management to speak of at Adamson! Hayyyy. :'(

--- Horace Dump

maybe it's management by chaos ;D
    "Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

What a sad, sad state of affairs...

--- Horace Dump

Yes, indeed, it's sad to see that the team will be undergoing more rebuilding than expected this year. Ang dami pa palang ibang players na nagkakaproblema.

I hope things can be resolved as much as possible. I always look forward to Ateneo-Adamson games during UAAP season.
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

Accdg to my source, hindi naman daw aalis si Roel Hugnatan sa Adu Varsity dorm. With regards dun sa argument with Rances, mejo parang lokohan lang naman daw yun so nothing too serious about it. Until now sa ADU pa din naman daw umuuwi si Hugnatan.

The good news is, tatanggalin na daw si Rances as Sports Coordinator ng ADU. Ang papalit daw is the present head of OSA of Adu na balita ding kontra lagi sa basketball varsity ng adu. So, in short, di pa din okay ang papalit kay Rances, hehehe.

Ngek sana si Rances nalang iniwan nila kung ganun din lang mareng taurus! :P

--- Horace Dump

The woes in the athletic program of AdU is a mere symptom of a bigger problem called organizational politics. The priests are engaged in a political tug of war. The president, Fr. Greg, is receiving flaks even from among the priests because he is playing favorites. For instance, Ruel de la Rosa who was the director of student affairs is being shipped to the Athletics department after a so-so stint. He is a favorite because he is a yes-man. Notwithstanding his lack of knowledge in the ways of sports especially in the UAAP, the reshuffling is a fallback position for the guy. When one is appointed solely on the basis of loyalty, expect more trouble.

This development is troubling. God forbid but I sense an Adamson sports program going to the dogs!

mareng taurus, I spoke to Roel Hugnatan yesterday. He confirmed to me that he did move out of the AdU dorm recently. Bahala na daw if he's going to move back there or not, pero tuloy parin naman daw allowance nya from the school so ok lang either way.

Hi sea_falcon, welcome to the Adamson forum. Your news saddens me, but what you said was all true. Sa tingin ko, hindi aasenso ang team if the people in charge won't straighten themselves out first.

--- Horace Dump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast