twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ADU Falcons in Home and Away...

Share/Bookmark

ADU Falcons in Home and Away...

The Adu Falcons are playing in Home and Away. Their first game was held at the UST Gym last January 13, 2007 against UST. They got their first win as well.

Next game will be this saturday Jan. 20, 2:30pm at the ADU Falcons homecourt in San Marcelino. This will be against the NU bulldogs. Hope we could support them! See you guys!

Re: ADU Falcons in Home and Away...

Hi taurus_pride, who is playing in the Adamson HAIL team?
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

hi 5FootCarrot! Canuday, Pacheco, Gonzalgo, Agustin, Basilio, Santos and Gorospe are playing as well as most of their Team B players. Later at 2:30 pm will be their 2nd game vs NU Bulldogs. I'll keep you guys posted!

Unfortunately, the Falcons got their 2nd game down last saturday at their homecourt. Final Score was 77-74 favoring the NU Bulldogs. As for my observation, defense of the Falcons was too loose which enabled the Bulldogs to fire their 3's. But it was still a great game even though I was so pissed with their guard on duty plus the fact that the people from ADU admin charged the people who watched the game 20 pesos for the entrance wherein last saturday, it was for free at the UST Gym. Nagsisimula na nman ang ADU.... The players were asking if the money will be for them... But i doubt it...

Thanks for the info. I'm surprised that NU won, but then maybe the Adamson players just need to get used to playing with each other (as well as work on their defense). On the bright side, it was only by a few points

Sorry to hear about the admission fee I think the Blue Eagle Gym charges a small amount for admission into UAAP games, but we didn't pay anything to watch the HAIL game two weekends ago.

Sino yung guard on duty na kinagagalitan mo? Sikyu ba yan o yung #6 guard ng NU? Peste rin yun sa kalaban e :P
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

there is an admission fee for HAIL games?

alam ba ng nagpapatakbo ng HAIL ito? aren't the games supposedly for free? kaunti na nga lang ang nanonood, pagkakakitaan pa.. paano manonood ang mga estudyante kung meron bayad? imbes na pambili ng chippy pambabayad pa!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FootCarrot
    Thanks for the info. I'm surprised that NU won, but then maybe the Adamson players just need to get used to playing with each other (as well as work on their defense). On the bright side, it was only by a few points

Sorry to hear about the admission fee I think the Blue Eagle Gym charges a small amount for admission into UAAP games, but we didn't pay anything to watch the HAIL game two weekends ago.

Sino yung guard on duty na kinagagalitan mo? Sikyu ba yan o yung #6 guard ng NU? Peste rin yun sa kalaban e :P
    Acutally, Im talking about adu's security guard pero okay na, npagalitan na ng chief guard nila. di marunong mangilala ng babastusin e.

anyway, there are news that the game this saturday against UE will be postponed due to Guido Babilonia's funeral. I'll update you guys if its confirmed na.

Quote Originally Posted by freak

alam ba ng nagpapatakbo ng HAIL ito? aren't the games supposedly for free? kaunti na nga lang ang nanonood, pagkakakitaan pa..* paano manonood ang mga estudyante kung meron bayad? imbes na pambili ng chippy pambabayad pa!
    I know... Kaya nga nakakahiya and ADU e. According to the players of ADU, they were told that it depends on the school if they want to have entrance fee for the games on their respective schools during HAIL games. Nakakahiya ADU sobra. Sa lahat ng school na napanuodan ko ng HAIL, sila pa lang ang nagchacharge... Bumabalik na naman yata sakit ng ADU, tsk, tsk, tsk...

^True. This is a sad story for HAIL and AdU.

I hope AdU Admin to change their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by taurus_pride
    Quote Originally Posted by freak

alam ba ng nagpapatakbo ng HAIL ito? aren't the games supposedly for free? kaunti na nga lang ang nanonood, pagkakakitaan pa..* paano manonood ang mga estudyante kung meron bayad? imbes na pambili ng chippy pambabayad pa!
    I know... Kaya nga nakakahiya and ADU e. According to the players of ADU, they were told that it depends on the school if they want to have entrance fee for the games on their respective schools during HAIL games. Nakakahiya ADU sobra. Sa lahat ng school na napanuodan ko ng HAIL, sila pa lang ang nagchacharge... Bumabalik na naman yata sakit ng ADU, tsk, tsk, tsk...
    Ok lang sana mareng taurus kung nakikita nating may pinatutunguhang maganda ang pondong naiipon sa gate receipts ng games sa Adamson hindi ba? This brings me back to last year's "fundraising game" with the missing funds!
    "It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast