twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: DLSU in the 2007 Home and Away Invitational League

Share/Bookmark

DLSU in the 2007 Home and Away Invitational League

As per david64's advice, the Green Archers will join this tournament which will start on Saturday, January 13. No final lineups yet were released (as far as the Green Archers are concerned) along with the game venues. DLSU might have a game against NU. We are just waiting for further announcements. I'll post them as soon as I get the information.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

Re: DLSU in the 2007 Home and Away Invitational League

You have a game at HOME vs. NU this Saturday at 1 pm Women's and 230 pm Men's. Next Saturday you will be at Benilde.

A La Sallite at PEX questioned Cua's defense. Who said I was hyping Kirk Long? First time I saw him was last week's tryout. And if you were referring to me Kid Cubao, the only prediction I made was that UE will win over DLSU in the Homegrown Cup. And that was based on certain assumptions. And they will not field their PBL regulars again this HAIL because PBL has games on Saturdays. And Palou himself said Ryan Buenafe is still a Junior.

Academics again re Salamat and Rabeh. Hayaan na ninyo sila. They are trying their best to remain in school. Baka maunahan pa nila mag-graduate ang iba sa inyo. Si Yeo ba nag-graduate na?

Off topic:
    Let's leave academics out of the discussions in gameface. Let's just be glad that Salamat and Rabeh are focusing on maintaining their grades, and that should be the end of it.

On topic:
    Any information on which schools are joining the HAIL?

^^ UST, ADAMSON, ADMU, UE, CSB, SBC, DLSU, NU, LYCEUM, EAC, FEU and FEATI. Lyceum I think is the coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by gfy
    You have a game at HOME vs. NU this Saturday at 1 pm Women's and 230 pm Men's. Next Saturday you will be at Benilde.

A La Sallite at PEX questioned Cua's defense. Who said I was hyping Kirk Long? First time I saw him was last week's tryout. And if you were referring to me Kid Cubao, the only prediction I made was that UE will win over DLSU in the Homegrown Cup. And that was based on certain assumptions. And they will not field their PBL regulars again this HAIL because PBL has games on Saturdays. And Palou himself said Ryan Buenafe is still a Junior.

Academics again re Salamat and Rabeh. Hayaan na ninyo sila. They are trying their best to remain in school. Baka maunahan pa nila mag-graduate ang iba sa inyo. Si Yeo ba nag-graduate na?
    You are free to reply on the La Sallian's post in Pex but we won't discuss it here. I'll just automatically delete flame bait posts on this thread. Thanks for the schedule by the way.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

Regarding our schedule on Saturday, it is still tentative.

Quote Originally Posted by gfy

It doesn't matter if a La Sallite questioned Cua's defense at PEX. The fact that you are mentioning it appears that you are agreeing with it! Don't hide behind comments of others in different foras...

Ranger, easy lang sa posts. We better get back on the topic at hand. If you were to choose, which team do you want to field in this competition? Would you like to have a mix of team A and team B players? Or only the UAAP bound team? Or a team dominated by team B players plus a handful of team A guys?

If I had my druthers, I'd use this as an extension of the tryouts, and insert promising candidates in the lineup to give them some exposure in actual competition. At least, we'll be able to see how easily they can fit into the system. If I had to sit anyone, I'd probably give the vets a rest. I'd rather field what will more or less be the UAAP team in the FMC. Of course, it all depends on how the coaching staff want to use this tournament.

OT: anyone can claim to be anyone else in pex, so I wouldn't give that post any credence.

I'd prefer 3/4 team A and 1/4 team B. For team A, Marko, Simon, Badeer, Brian, TY, OJ. Team B. For Team B, A. Mangahas, Mike Burtscher. I hope the coaching staff gives Simon more minutes in the game to build up his confidence and skills. Pahinga muna yung mga may injuries at mga ibang vets.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast