twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cabahug also unsure of playing in UAAP 70

Share/Bookmark

Cabahug also unsure of playing in UAAP 70

At the heels of Ken Bono's recent decision to leave the Falcons, Pat Cabahug is also trying to decide whether or not to play for Adamson in this year's UAAP.

He recently cleared out his locker at the AdU players' dorm after a disagreement with a school official regarding the "hold order" on his monthly allowance. He is already the second player from last year's roster whose allowance was placed "on hold" by the school.
    "It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

Re: Cabahug also unsure of playing in UAAP 70

Pag tuluyang di na siya maglaro sa season70, kalimutan na ng Falcons ang Final 4.

Kung ang pag alis ni Bono ay kumitil sa ano mang chances ng Adamson lumaban para sa titulo. Another player of Cabahug's caliber leaving, relegates the Falcons to be another wannabe...

Sad :'( :'( :'(
    We had a head start in this game. At one time we had a glorious 3rd place finish in the World Championship and was the undisputed power in Asia. But the world has learned how to play it. They may not be as good as us,but they have enough smarts to make use of their height. That is enough to beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by oca
    Pag tuluyang di na siya maglaro sa season70, kalimutan na ng Falcons ang Final 4.

Kung ang pag alis ni Bono ay kumitil sa ano mang chances ng Adamson lumaban para sa titulo. Another player of Cabahug's caliber leaving, relegates the Falcons to be another wannabe...

Sad :'( :'( :'(
    Agree ako sa'yo dyan, ka oca...

Sana maisip ng AdU admin na importante sa Falcons ang dalawang player na ito, at kung pareho silang may dinaramdam sa pagpapatakbo ng team ay talagang may kailangan nang baguhin o ayusin sa mga patakaran dito.

I'd hate to see the Falcons place dead last in UAAP 70, especially after their decent finish last season.
    "It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

Quote Originally Posted by kaybee07
    He recently cleared out his locker at the AdU players' dorm after a disagreement with a school official regarding the "hold order" on his monthly allowance. He is already the second player from last year's roster whose allowance was placed "on hold" by the school.
    why is the school freezing their allowances? did they do something wrong? ???

If Cabahug follows Bono's departure, say goodbye to AdU's chances in Season 70.. sayang..

that means marvin poloyapoy will be season 70's king falcon.
    "Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

What about Hugnatan? IIRC, kasabay siya ni Bono as a freshman. If so, he should have one more year of eligibility, di ba?

Oh, dear. I'm very sorry to hear about this development, especially the reason why Patrick Cabahug is thinking of leaving the Falcons.
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

Quite sad indeed. . After all the developments and progress Adamson made over the years, it seems that they'll be back at the rebuilding stage. I hope guys like Bono and Cabahug (and your admin) come to terms and stay another year.
    ---
    The ANIMO will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cubao
    that means marvin poloyapoy will be season 70's king falcon.
    i believe he is no longer seeing action next season as he is already above the age limit.

hmmm, talaga? kung ganun, then it's gonna be roel hugnatan's team indeed, as mateen said.

"Of all the books I read, Facebook is the greatest"
    --sign on a T-shirt I saw on the way to work the other day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast