twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW COACH FOR LETRAN

Share/Bookmark

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Escalera at mga katoto nating Letranista!

Animo San Beda!

Arriba Letran!

COURAGE SAN BEDA! / ¡ÁNIMO SAN BEDA!
    Understand? / ¿Entiendes?

Re: NEW COACH FOR LETRAN

^

Same to you po. Cheers!!!

Arriba Letran!!!

Animo San Beda!!!

any former knight will do

according to a sports news item, coach louie is one of those being eyed by chot reyes to coach the national team in the upcoming SEABA. if he gets appointed, this might affect his stint with toyota otis and team letran

How many more years left in his contract? Not many i guess.

Coach L.Alas has been with Team Letran for over a decade now( since 199 and pretty sure his time as Knights bench tactician would soon come to pass.

I just hope when the inevitable comes, hoping too that would be later rather than sooner and if ever he seeks greener pastures in the PBA, he passes the torch to his annointed deputies para naman meron continuity ang systemang nakasanayan na.

I also hope he leaves on a winning note.

Maybe a Championship in S84 would be fitting ;D???

Kahit anong team pa ang hawakan ni L. Alas other than Letran, basta hindi sa PBA, my gut feel is he is there to stay. Infact, kung walang lang prohibition on PBA head coaches handling NC' teams ( Or is it the other way around? ), kahit may kumuha sa kanya sa PBA, deep in him and within the Letran team handlers they would keep him as Knights HC kung pwede.

Recent reports had it that he is the new head coach of Hapee. Palagay ko hindi happy ang ibang PBL teams sa dev't na ito..... ;D ;D ;D

One good team now being handled by one damn good coach...

At kung ako ay isang Letranista, I'll say whisper this selfish prayer...(nagdasal pa.... ;D) ...Sana kahit kailan ay hindi na mapunta si coach sa PBA. ;D ;D
    We had a head start in this game. At one time we had a glorious 3rd place finish in the World Championship and was the undisputed power in Asia. But the world has learned how to play it. They may not be as good as us,but they have enough smarts to make use of their height. That is enough to beat us.

Kung ako sa Letran huwag na pakawalan si Coach Alas. Mabait na very intelligent pa na coach. Mantakin mo, he was able to bring Letran back in the NCAA finals with a young but talented line-up? Sa pinakita niya, he deserves to stay as head coach for at least 10 years.

stonecold316 ;D ;D ;D
    And that's the bottom line, because I said so!

With 2 of his sons playing for the Letran Squires, it would be safe to assume he would stay a bit longer...maybe past this decade when Kevin & Kris join the father/coach as future Knights.

Kung sakali, magandang kartada iyan...Tatlong ALAS...mahirap talunin ;D.

Ang tanong eh, mag iistay ba sila sa Team B? Tradition na ni Coach Alas na pag may bago, mag Team B ka muna khit na magaling na player ka.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_bedista
    Ang tanong eh, mag iistay ba sila sa Team B? Tradition na ni Coach Alas na pag may bago, mag Team B ka muna khit na magaling na player ka.
    yung isang anak ni Coach Louie (J. Alas) nasa Knights Team B na ngayon. si Kevin di pa graduate kaya nasa Squires pa rin

OT: Si Noble ba nasa Team B ng Knights?
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast