twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW COACH FOR LETRAN

Share/Bookmark
    Pansin ko nga some threads have gone missing. I think other forums too have lost some threads. Good idea you revived this old thread, tignan naten if this goes haywire pm naten admin...anyway the missing thread was a forgetable basketball season92 for the Knights. Lets move on to S93.

Muyang and Pascual former Green Archers to play for the Knights.

^I know that Pascual and Barnes are now in Letran, but I still have to get confirmation about Muyang. Are you sure about this?

Quote Originally Posted by bugleboy View Post
    ^I know that Pascual and Barnes are now in Letran, but I still have to get confirmation about Muyang. Are you sure about this?
    It was mentioned in Archerpride. A trade off for coach Ayo. He he he

Its Napa's call. Coach Ayo was let go w a live contract then, wont be surprised if Napa opts to go back where he came from. Either way, move on na lang tayo.✌🏾️

Napa still has unfinished business with CSJL -the 19th Crown.

My concern is one of continuity. I don't think it's good for a team to have four different coaches in four years, as it will hurt recruitment and players' development.

But then, ESCALERA's right. It is Coach Jeff's call, not ours.

Napa here to stay. Sbc' Jsmike Jarin is NU coach������������

In other news, apparently Coach Louie Alas is in the running for new SBC coach. I'm hoping he does not take it, as this will resurrect all those accusations against him circa Season 88.

Of course, judging from his past actions, Coach Louie will surely be interested in this post because he would want to guide the career of his third son, Kenneth. Kaya lang, sana -- for delicadeza's sake -- huwag na lang.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast