twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what will happen next season?

Share/Bookmark

what will happen next season?

what's in store for the adamson falcons next season?* ??? there are definitely a lot of question marks here... who will be their next head coach? who will be the next player to step up following ken bono's footsteps? will all the players be healthy at the start of the 70th season? will they be able to sustain their winning ways and still barge into the final four (which will be harder considering la salle's back into the fray)? BUT I KNOW ONE THING'S FOR SURE, I KNOW WE WILL FIGHT TO THE VERY END... Ken Bono still need to lose weight or at least buff up so he can move more freely and power his way to the hoop at the same time.. pat cabahug needs to control his emotions and not let them take over his game though he is a very deadly shooter.. marc agustin still needs to refine his game a bit... same goes for migs pacheco and paul gonzalgo.. roel hugnatan needs to learn how to pass the ball and when (if he's double teamed) but he is a very decent post up player... leo canuday should stop his assorted acrobatic moves to the basket which sometimes result to turnovers if not a miss and start concentrating on his jump shots but he definitely is a very capable playmaker..
    and please... DEFENSE! although they have upped their defensive intensity this season they still need to aim higher and choke the living lights out of their opponents... DEFENSE and TEAM OFFENSE should be their main concern next season.. but like they always say, " Hard work will always take you places of unimaginable glory." Maybe a championship next season?* ;D Adamson Forever... kumusta na nga pala ang falcon bridge?
    "aim high and hit the mark"

Re: what will happen next season?

Are the Falcons keen on elevating Baby Falcons Ken Acibar and Ron Olalia to the Seniors?

Acibar reminds me a lot of former Falcons slotman Melvin Mamaclay, a lean but athletic post player with above average athleticism. Olalia is like a young Leo Canuday, a guard capable of playing either perimeter spot and with a good perimeter shot, needs to learn to handle and pass better though is he wants to become a solid pointguard.

i am curious. what will happen to the Falcons now that they are to lose their one-man basketball machine named Ken Bono? will there be any Final Four appearance for the team from San Marcelino with Patrick Cabahug as team captain and Bogs Adornado as head coach? ???

Quote Originally Posted by deej_adu
    what's in store for the adamson falcons next season?* ??? there are definitely a lot of question marks here... who will be their next head coach? who will be the next player to step up following ken bono's footsteps? will all the players be healthy at the start of the 70th season? will they be able to sustain their winning ways and still barge into the final four (which will be harder considering la salle's back into the fray)? BUT I KNOW ONE THING'S FOR SURE, I KNOW WE WILL FIGHT TO THE VERY END... Ken Bono still need to lose weight or at least buff up so he can move more freely and power his way to the hoop at the same time.. pat cabahug needs to control his emotions and not let them take over his game though he is a very deadly shooter.. marc agustin still needs to refine his game a bit... same goes for migs pacheco and paul gonzalgo.. roel hugnatan needs to learn how to pass the ball and when (if he's double teamed) but he is a very decent post up player... leo canuday should stop his assorted acrobatic moves to the basket which sometimes result to turnovers if not a miss and start concentrating on his jump shots but he definitely is a very capable playmaker..and please... DEFENSE! although they have upped their defensive intensity this season they still need to aim higher and choke the living lights out of their opponents... DEFENSE and TEAM OFFENSE should be their main concern next season.. but like they always say, " Hard work will always take you places of unimaginable glory." Maybe a championship next season?* ;D Adamson Forever... kumusta na nga pala ang falcon bridge?
    Adu falcons may not reach all our expectations but one thing that I am sure... THEY ARE ALL WORKING HARD PARA NAMAN WALA NG MASYADONG MASABI ANG MGA TAO. Its really hard being a player nga talaga. May gawin kang mabuti para sa team mo, hindi masyadong napapansin, pero pag may nakitang mali sayo, madaming nasasabi...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Miguel
    Are the Falcons keen on elevating Baby Falcons Ken Acibar and Ron Olalia to the Seniors?

Acibar reminds me a lot of former Falcons slotman Melvin Mamaclay, a lean but athletic post player with above average athleticism. Olalia is like a young Leo Canuday, a guard capable of playing either perimeter spot and with a good perimeter shot, needs to learn to handle and pass better though is he wants to become a solid pointguard.
    There's no news yet if these 2 good players of the Baby Falcons will be with the Falcons next season. But they are good addition if ever.

hi folks..

just saw this on the UAAP forum..

Quote Originally Posted by jancarlo
    Quote Originally Posted by freak
    With the way things are, Bono will no longer play for AdU.. sayang lang pagbalik ni Cabahug, if there is no one to help him carry the team. Agustin needs to step up big time to be able to cushion the scoring loss of Bono. If these happens and at least one more Falcon backs up the two, ayos na sa F4 and AdU.
    Marc Agustin told me that Ken Bono and Patrick Cabahug will still play for next year.

of course, AdU will be a lot stronger with Bono around, though I read in these forums that he's decided na to play/apply for the PBA draft.. so what's the real score?

I don't mean to cast aspersions on jancarlo's accuracy or sources, but I'd think that kaybee and taurus_pride would know more about the Falcons than he does.
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

Thanks for the trust, Carrot

I understand Agustin's confusion, though. Ken hasn't formally "resigned" (uhhh is that the right term?) from the Falcons nor has he spoken to his teammates about it so probably as far as Marc is concerned, Ken is still part of the team.

But I can tell you that unless the AdU school admin and/or team management makes him feel like he's still wanted or needed there, it is highly unlikely that the Adamson fans will see Ken don his #19 jersey in the UAAP for one more year.
    "It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

well a bit of good news to adamson falcons because cabahug is practicing in the team kanina. ang malabo na talaga e si bono dahil narining ko sa news na mag papa verify na siya sa pba. mukhang malakas ang team naman. well doing great at HAIL. Team B have strength but the big mans are the problem because MALALAMBOT Sila. the team now is practicing hard for GOROSPE and big man in the name of COLINA. aside from that ADORNADO, the coach have some fun practing drills. i think they take it seriously naman e.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FootCarrot
    I don't mean to cast aspersions on jancarlo's accuracy or sources, but I'd think that kaybee and taurus_pride would know more about the Falcons than he does.
    Thanks 5FootCarrot!

Patrick Cabahug is back practicing with the team. I cant blame Ken Bono for whatever decision he will make regarding if he will play or not. Sobra naman kase ang ADU. After all the honor that he brought to ADU tapos bigla lang siyang nabalewala. Kahit sino naman siguro...

Let us all hope for the best na lang!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast