twitterfacebookgoogle+register
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Duncil: deserving or undeserving for the Finals MVP award?

Share/Bookmark

Duncil: deserving or undeserving for the Finals MVP award?

does duncil deserve to be the Finals MVP?

i think dylan ababou or jc intal deserves the Finals MVP award more...

Re: Duncil: deserving or undeserving for the Finals MVP award?

Jojo deserves the award. he carried the campaign of the Tigers in his arms after Jervy Cruz and Allan Evangelista were fouled out and Anthony Espiritu nursed his own foul trouble.

definitely deserving. carried the fight in both wins....

he deserves it, it was a Duncil show during the ovetime, buo loob ;D

Deserving for me. Ang galing niya nitong finals.

but dont you think, jc intal deserves the recognition more? mas malaking hard work ang ginawa niya compared to jojo, nga lang natalo sila...and mas consistent siya kaysa kay jojo...

Quote Originally Posted by fighting_archer
    but dont you think, jc intal deserves the recognition more? mas malaking hard work ang ginawa niya compared to jojo, nga lang natalo sila...and mas consistent siya kaysa kay jojo...
    Had Intal made his attempt in Ateneo's final play in overtime, it could have given Ateneo the lead and probably the championship. Kaso may daga pa rin si Intal compared dun sa buong loob ni Duncil. Duncil deserves the Finals MVP award in my opinion.

well..i think (but im not sure ha) na sa champion team nanggagaling ang MVP ng Finals..and besides..duncil carried UST in games 2 and 3..deserving naman siya..although kung nagchampion ang Ateneo..no doubt it would have been Intal..

Quote Originally Posted by buko4
    well..i think (but im not sure ha) na sa champion team nanggagaling ang MVP ng Finals..and besides..duncil carried UST in games 2 and 3..deserving naman siya..although kung nagchampion ang Ateneo..no doubt it would have been Intal..
    uhm..not really, nung 2004, lasalle won the championship but it was arwind santos who was Finals's MVP...

Quote Originally Posted by buko4
    uhm..not really, nung 2004, lasalle won the championship but it was arwind santos who was Finals's MVP...
    thanks for correcting me.my apologies hehe..pero siguro kasi si duncil talaga nag buhat nung team nung games 2 and 3 lalo na nung off night (on both nights) si jervy..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast