twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: amacu men's team

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    amacu men's team

    Congratulations AMACU MEN'S basketball team for winning 3 consecutive weeks for beating ST.CLARE, UNIV. OF MANILA ,and STI in 6TH NAASCU...good job boys !!!Keep up the good work!!! regards to coach boni garcia, jino manansala and specially to francis..

  2. #2

    GO AMACU

    s mga men's team ng AMACU congratulation FOR WINNING the game against STI we proud of you.. s mga women's teanm nmn sn makuha n ninyo un grandslam ds year s NAASCU and gud luck dn s game ninyo s WNCAA sn mag champion din kau Lets GO AMA lets GO!!!!!

  3. #3

    Re: amacu men's team

    congrats! i knew STI was strong and i was surprised to see them lose to you guys. can anyone share where chito jaime played before and ho did he fair? and what happened to his supossed stint with ateneo? and who is your coaching staff? thanks. ay also, can someone post your starters and key players, and where they played before. thanks!! good luck to you this season!

  4. #4

    Re: amacu men's team

    Congratulations to the Titans for beating University of Manila and us (STI- huhuhu). Being on top at 3-0 means only one thing, tapos na ang maliligayang araw ng UM. We do hope that we continue this trend and if ever we can catch up, who knows it might be an STI-AMA finals. Since walang Ateneo-La Salle, tayo na ang bagong basketball rivalry hehehe.

    Regards to our good friend Richard de los Santos, he is doing a good job there in AMACU.
    Mhel "the Pogi" Garrido
    The Real Aga Muhlach

  5. #5

    Re: amacu men's team

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhel_Garrido
    Congratulations to the Titans for beating University of Manila and us (STI- huhuhu). Being on top at 3-0 means only one thing, tapos na ang maliligayang araw ng UM. We do hope that we continue this trend and if ever we can catch up, who knows it might be an STI-AMA finals. Since walang Ateneo-La Salle, tayo na ang bagong basketball rivalry hehehe.

    Regards to our good friend Richard de los Santos, he is doing a good job there in AMACU.
    Mr. Garrido, how are you? I am very happy that STI is doing well. However, comeptetion will just get tougher and I have been scouting for new recruits for my alma matter, STI. There is this former star from the Ateneo basketball team in the 90s, Martin Lichauco or Lichaoco or Lichuaco (dont know the exact spelling). he is reportedly still in good shape and is raring to make a comeback..............with STI............at that.DO you know of this player and his skills and condition? Can he still be an asset to help STI dominate AMA? Thanks

  6. #6

    Re: amacu men's team

    Quote Originally Posted by KuyaNiAtabug
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhel_Garrido
    Congratulations to the Titans for beating University of Manila and us (STI- huhuhu). Being on top at 3-0 means only one thing, tapos na ang maliligayang araw ng UM. We do hope that we continue this trend and if ever we can catch up, who knows it might be an STI-AMA finals. Since walang Ateneo-La Salle, tayo na ang bagong basketball rivalry hehehe.

    Regards to our good friend Richard de los Santos, he is doing a good job there in AMACU.
    Mr. Garrido, how are you? I am very happy that STI is doing well.* However, comeptetion will just get tougher and I have been scouting for new recruits for my alma matter, STI. There is this former star from the Ateneo basketball team in the 90s, Martin Lichauco or Lichaoco or Lichuaco (dont know the exact spelling). he is reportedly still in good shape and is raring to make a comeback..............with STI............at that.DO you know of this player and his skills and condition? Can he still be an asset to help STI dominate AMA? Thanks
    ask blubruiser90 about martin lichauco ;D
    do something good for someone else everyday !

  7. #7

    Re: amacu men's team

    Sinasabi ko na nga bang mas masarap manuod sa NAASCU eh, lalo na kung may makikita kang Chito Jaime na nagse-stepback three point shot samantalang siya ay 6'5" na power forward. Meron ding underrated na player ang AMA, 'yung Galvez, malakas kumuha ng bola at magandang timing sa rebounds at blocks, bagay silang mag-partner ni Jaime, naaalala ko nunong mag-partner naman sa UE sina Jolly Escobar at Arnie Gamboa. Baka naman pwedeng bigyan niyo kami ng konting info tungkol kay Galvez.
    "Kung ayaw mong masaktan mag-chess ka na lang!"

  8. #8

    Re: amacu men's team

    sorry for the delayed response!!

    CHITO JAIME came from colegio de san lorenzo and he undergo try -out at ateneo but he didnt pursue... he decided to have try out at AMA COMPUTER UNIVERSTY men's basketball team. My head coach is a former PBA of FED EX non other than Coach Boni Garcia and our Assitant Coach are Jino Manansala a former player of UST Tigers, Coach Jimmy Manansala, and Edwin Lahom. These are our key players of AMACU titans Bong Abac, Carlo De Guzman, Patrick Mercado, Dan Vergara, Rommel Galvez
    Thanx again and pls support our team....GOD BLESS

  9. #9

    Re: amacu men's team

    Quote Originally Posted by Wang-Bu
    Sinasabi ko na nga bang mas masarap manuod sa NAASCU eh, lalo na kung may makikita kang Chito Jaime na nagse-stepback three point shot samantalang siya ay 6'5" na power forward. Meron ding underrated na player ang AMA, 'yung Galvez, malakas kumuha ng bola at magandang timing sa rebounds at blocks, bagay silang mag-partner ni Jaime, naaalala ko nunong mag-partner naman sa UE sina Jolly Escobar at Arnie Gamboa. Baka naman pwedeng bigyan niyo kami ng konting info tungkol kay Galvez.
    thnx for ur comment to our team specially to rommel galvez... he came from colegio de san lorenzo together with chito jaime. I think he is a potential athlete in school league.. hope he could play better and be patient with other remaining games..

  10. #10

    Re: amacu men's team

    Good to see Chito Jaime is pursuing his hoop dreams after all.


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

 
Visitor count:
Copyright © 2005 - 2013. Gameface.ph