+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Now, where have I seen that last name before?"

Share/Bookmark

"Now, where have I seen that last name before?"

Here are our Falcons who have famous last names:

Marc Agustin - son of PBA/MBA's Ato

Danru Gonzalgo - son of PBA's Dante

Patrick Cabahug - nephew of PBA's Elmer ("Boy")

Roel Hugnatan - younger brother of MBA/PBA's Reynel

"It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

Re: AdU's 2nd Generation Players

Cool. Sorry I'm not familiar with where the fathers/uncles/brothers went to college, but are any of them Adamson alumni, too? I think it would be interesting to know about these "family traditions."
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

Carrot, no I don't think any of the first-gen went to Adamson. AFAIK, Boy Cabahug played in Cebu. Not sure about the other three but I'm pretty sure none of them played for the Falcons.
    People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference.

Pio_valenz is right...

Unfortunately none of the first-gen guys are former Falcons. However there are still other notable Adamson alumni ballers including Hector Calma (from the '77 UAAP champion team), Marlou Aquino, Kenneth Duremdes, EJ Feihl, Gherome Ejercito, Eddie Laure, Dennis Madrid, John Ferriols (for one semester), and Coach Louie Alas.
    "It takes two to tango and ten to play basketball."

--- Horace Dump

Quote Originally Posted by 5FootCarrot
    Cool. Sorry I'm not familiar with where the fathers/uncles/brothers went to college, but are any of them Adamson alumni, too? I think it would be interesting to know about these "family traditions."
    Ato Agustin - Lyceum of the Philippines

Dante Gonzalgo - Mapua Tech

Elmer Cabahug - University of the Visayas

Reynel Hugnatan - University of Manila

Quote Originally Posted by kaybee07
    Pio_valenz is right...

Unfortunately none of the first-gen guys are former Falcons. However there are still other notable Adamson alumni ballers including Hector Calma (from the '77 UAAP champion team), Marlou Aquino, Kenneth Duremdes, EJ Feihl, Gherome Ejercito, Eddie Laure, Dennis Madrid, John Ferriols (for one semester), and Coach Louie Alas.
    I see. Well, maybe there will be 2nd gen Falcons someday!

Thanks everyone for answering my totally random question!
    Not only for political reasons, but from conscience and honor, I will not consent to part with much in Silesia. No sooner is one enemy satisfied than another starts up; another, and then another must be appeased, and all at my expense. - Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress

No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever. - Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones > Season 7 > Episode 1

bakit kasama si roel hugnatan? di ba kapatid lang siya ni reynel?
    dba pag sinabing 2ng generation, anak or nephew? :P
    ANIMO!

Pio_valenz is right...

How about Ken Bono, Jr.??????

Quote Originally Posted by cub
    bakit kasama si roel hugnatan? di ba kapatid lang siya ni reynel?
    dba pag sinabing 2ng generation, anak or nephew? :P
    Oo nga pala. Hmm, maybe kaybee can edit the thread title so that all family connections are covered? Parang maganda yung "ADDAMSon FAMILY VALUES" ;D (just a spoof on the movie title, don't kill me!)

Quote Originally Posted by LION
    Pio_valenz is right...

How about Ken Bono, Jr.??????

Gusto nyo nanaman bang masaraduhan ng thread?*

(Scampers away at full speed afterward........ >>>= beowwwwww!!!! =>) *;D
    We are not a nation of donkeys, we are a nation of Lions!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast