twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MISSION: Command & Conquer FMC-Nike Summer League

Share/Bookmark

Re: MISSION: Command & Conquer FMC-Nike Summer League

I saw Gester play against SBC's "try out team" in the opening of the FMC - Nike Summer League. I think he is the second best player in your team at this time, next only to Ronjay Buenafe. However, while Buenafe is a one dimensional player (but one hell of a scorer), Gester is more of the all-around player type. Parang Scottie Pippen.

About his temper, I recall a fastbreak play for EAC in that game. Gester drove against 2 SBC players, one of them is Chico Tirona (I can't recall the other player). The 2 SBC players of course contested his drive and went after the ball trying to block his attempt. Chico and Gester went down and Gester cushioned his fall with his arms and he hurt his right arm in the process. Since Gester was hurting, Chico went to him either to apologize (albeit no fault of Chico) or to ask if he was ok (Chico is a good guy and not a tough/rough/dirty player) but Gester was obviously mad and brushed him off.

Despite that incident, I think that Gester will eventually become a 5 star general in your team.

Quote Originally Posted by LION

I saw Gester play against SBC's "try out team" in the opening of the FMC - Nike Summer League. I think he is the second best player in your team at this time, next only to Ronjay Buenafe. However, while Buenafe is a one dimensional player (but one hell of a scorer), Gester is more of the all-around player type. Parang Scottie Pippen.

About his temper, I recall a fastbreak play for EAC in that game.* Gester drove against 2 SBC players, one of them* is Chico Tirona (I can't recall the other player).* The 2 SBC players of course contested his drive and went after the ball trying to block his attempt. Chico and Gester went down and Gester cushioned his fall with his arms and he hurt his right arm in the process.* Since Gester was hurting, Chico went to him either to apologize (albeit no fault of Chico) or to ask if he was ok (Chico is a good guy and not a tough/rough/dirty player) but Gester was obviously mad and brushed him off.

Despite that incident,* I think that Gester will eventually become a 5 star general in your team.*
    you are right Lion,when the game is on the line, gester was there to deliver. in the game 3 of the best of 3 championship of the UCAA, dlsu dasma was leading by 12 points in the last 4 minutes. gester outmanaeuvered his man for 6 straight points until the rest of the guys like ronjay buenafe, kc castillo and alain musni helped in getting back. 1 free throw made it happened in a 70 all deadlock with no time left.it may clearly appear that jr manansala delivered the winning free throw but gester gave the spark. gester wants to apologize for his attitude towards tirona. he just thought he didnt need any helped from the sbc side, well thats how he thinks of competition.nothing personal.

^ No problem with us General. Nothing personal indeed. Our guys are ok. Good luck to your team. Ilang beses na ninyong tinalo ang San Beda.

Btw, nice gym you have too. Truly impressive.

Is Bjorn Casibang's dad a judge from a northern town?

May player ba kayong JEFF LAPITAN?

Taga-Los Banos. What position does he play?
    "Kung ayaw mong masaktan mag-chess ka na lang!"

Quote Originally Posted by LION
    ^ No problem with us General.* Nothing personal indeed. Our guys are ok. Good luck to your team.* Ilang beses na ninyong tinalo ang San Beda.*

Btw, nice gym you have too. Truly impressive.*

thanks again Lion. we look forward in playing host to leagues like the FMC......

Quote Originally Posted by bchoter
    Is Bjorn Casibang's dad a judge from a northern town?
    Last year's NSL MVP Bjorn Casibang's father works in PAGCOR....thanks for the query!

Quote Originally Posted by Wang-Bu
    May player ba kayong JEFF LAPITAN?

Taga-Los Banos. What position does he play?
    yes,an ex SFACS Jeff Lapitan transferred to EAC. He plays center.

your EAC Generals is now 5 wins (sbc, dlsu-taft,ssc-cavite, lyceum and ateneo de naga)0 loss. we have crossed the half-way mark.

games ahead will be:

may 27
    eac vs. ust 12:30 pm

may 31
    eac vs. letran 3:30 pm

GO FOR THE SWEEP!

General, can you give us your insight as to what really happened in that game against Letran this afternoon?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast