twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MISSION: Command & Conquer FMC-Nike Summer League

Share/Bookmark

MISSION: Command & Conquer FMC-Nike Summer League

EAC Generals started its mission last April 21, 2006 to shot down the SBC Lions 83-78. There was no stopping the Generals to pull away in the 1st half,piling a 15 pt lead. the 3rd and 4th quarter was a different story, with SBC pushing themselves to rally cutting down the lead by two points, but the 5 Star General of EAC Ronjay Buenafe fired two 3 pointers with Nico Hubalde also scoring a long 3, the SBC lions lost their momentum.

The Games of the Generals:

EAC vs.DLSU TAFT 2PM april 26, 2006 Wednesday

Lets march to victory!

Re: MISSION: Command & Conquer FMC-Nike Summer League

General, for those of us unfamiliar with EAC basketball, who are the players to watch on this lineup for the FMC? I know Ronjay Buenafe is still there, as is Musngi (forgot the first name), but apart from these two I have no clue who to watch on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Miguel
    General, for those of us unfamiliar with EAC basketball, who are the players to watch on this lineup for the FMC? I know Ronjay Buenafe is still there, as is Musngi (forgot the first name), but apart from these two I have no clue who to watch on your team.
    our team's support cast are the following:

gester ebuen * *6'3 point guard/offguard/forward
    his multiple positions can wreck havock to opponents scouting.hes been consistent the past games

nico hibalde * * *6'0 off guard the youngest son of freddie hubalde
    the high flying guard will soon show his worth in the eac generals

jr manansala * *5'11" off guard son of jimmy manansala
    the man who shot the winning free throw in game 3 of the UCAA championship versus DLSU DASMA

alain musni * * * 6'5" center not musngi...
    the vastly improved starting center of the generals.

michael babay * 6'3" forward
    the starting forward of the generals can shoot the daylights at any given opportunity.

karlo castillo * * 5'10" point guard
    the fast and the furious. KC can deliver the goods.

john valderama * 5'11" shooting guard
    this fella can deliver the spark at crunch time.

bjorn casibang * 6'1" off guard
    newest member of the team. 2005 nike summer league mvp. watch out for the new hotshot of the generals.

mark anzures * * 6'3" forward
    all muscle, will never back down, will never show fear.

thanks sam miguel

Wasn't Chito Jaime part of the team? Did he transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE HORSE
    Wasn't Chito Jaime part of the team?* Did he transfer?

Kindly go thru the other topics and threads in this sub-forum. This was already previously discussed.
    www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

GENERALS HIT THE BULLS EYE OVER THE ARCHERS!

Let me describe the game of the EAC Generals vs. dlsu taft as one of the finest games in the FMC.....not that the generals really played well, actually they survived because of defense. it was a come from behind victory. the generals missed more than 12 free throws and committed a lot of turn overs. what kept them in the game was their preparation. the coaching staff scouted the dlsu well. it was a low scoring ball game 53-49.

its still a long way to go. one game at a time.

GAMES OF THE GENERALS:

May 2, 2006
    EAC* VS. SSC-CAVITE 2PM

Lets pack the place!!!

GO GENERALS!!!! ;D

Dalawang liga ba sinalihan ng EAC this summer? They beat UP in the PICAA game last Saturday. Are they competing in the PICAA anf FMC at the same time? And I noticed Nino Songco was playing...
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Quote Originally Posted by Joescoundrel
    Dalawang liga ba sinalihan ng EAC this summer? They beat UP in the PICAA game last Saturday. Are they competing in the PICAA anf FMC at the same time? And I noticed Nino Songco was playing...
    Yes, the Generals is competing on both the PICAA and the FMC-NSL. nino songco reinforced the picaa eac line-up along with 4 ex EAC varsity darwin carlo de guzman, ace castillo, ryan tejada, chris evangelista.to match up with the picaa teams reinforced by ex pba, ex pbl and currently nbc players. the core of the present eac generals takes a big chunk of exposure in the picaa. this is the prototype of the future pbl eac line-up.

General, si Gester Ebuen ba ay anak ni Gen Chester Ebuen ng Philippine Air Force?
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Quote Originally Posted by Joescoundrel
    General, si Gester Ebuen ba ay anak ni Gen Chester Ebuen ng Philippine Air Force?
    even their* first names rhymes. gester/chester...if this general hails from zambales eh kamaganak ni gester.

what i know about him is that gester came to us 3 yrs. ago from university of baguio. his mother is from tarlac.

he was always injured when he started with us, even with injury preventive tapes. until we found ways to make his ankles stable. now we tape him without the mueller prowrap. mueller tape lang. he has found himself as one of the vital cogs of the generals. its a tough first and 2nd year, for gester, he had to get rid of his temper tantrums. he has matured and keeps focus game after game.
    general gester ebuen of the EAC Generals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast