twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pre - Game Predictions

Share/Bookmark

Pre - Game Predictions

Game Day 1: April 21, 2006, Friday at the Emilio Aguinaldo Gym

EAC - Manila vs. San Beda College

Gamefacers, post your pre-game analyses on this featured game.

www.Gameface.ph: Changing The Face of The Game!

Re: Pre - Game Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by gameface_one
    Game Day 1: April 21, 2006, Friday at the Emilio Aguinaldo Gym

EAC - Manila vs. San Beda College

Gamefacers, post your pre-game analyses on this featured game.
    SAN BEDA WILL WIN!!! ;D

If EAC will parade the same lineup and will play with the same intensity that they had when they upset UE in their opening HAIL game, I think they can pull off surprises again against a strong San Beda lineup but it is too good to be true, my money goes to San Beda in this one.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

I thought that San Beda will field in Team Behold in this tournament, as Team Animo starring Pong, Sam, Ogie, Bam and all are deep into training and will skip the tourney? Is that true?
    We are not a nation of donkeys, we are a nation of Lions!

^ I hope this is not true! I am already looking forward seeing SBC’s complete line-up with Aljamal, Angeles and Hermida joining Ekwe, Escobal, Menor, and co. If SBC will parade its complete line-up they will be one of the favorites to win these years FMC together with Ateneo and UE.

Quote Originally Posted by franz888
    ^ I hope this is not true! I am already looking forward seeing SBC’s complete line-up with Aljamal, Angeles and Hermida joining Ekwe, Escobal, Menor, and co. If SBC will parade its complete line-up they will be one of the favorites to win these years FMC together with Ateneo and UE.
    Franz, pls see chba-dude's post at the Lion's den. Just saw the lineup a while ago.
    We are not a nation of donkeys, we are a nation of Lions!

SBC will be at less than full strenght in this tournament - no Ekwe, Escobal, Menor, Gamalinda, Al-Jamal, etc.

EAC will win by ten or less. . . . Its not that I don't have faith with San Beda its just that, i think, the Lions need time to adjust to a new point guard. . .
    I-shoot mo, i-shoot mo, i- shoot mo pa ang ball. ang sarap mag Basketball - Viva Hot Babes

If San Beda plays without most of its starters, then I can see EAC pulling a win in this match.
    One thing "the best" never do as they become more successful: slow down. Just not in the vocabulary of "the best". - Kevin Eastman, assistant coach, Boston Celtics (2004-Present)

Even without its starters, SBC’s line-up is still pretty decent. In fact, it is still a tall line-up with Suguitan, Galinato, Sarangay, Taupa and Burtscher. Add a good pg in Hermida and you have a competitive line-up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast