Thread: Worst to First

Share/Bookmark

Re: Worst to First

Back to worst?

What's the latest with the Dolphins?

Are they in any non-NCAA tournament?
    FRIENDS LANG KAMI

Madami pa rin magaling sa PCU for next year's line up. Watch out magugulat ng lang kayo.

Tunay ba credentials ng mga yan, lalo na yung mga hugot ni Dualan sa St. Clare?

We know of course that Jason Castro and Beau Belga have declared their intention to play for the Dolphins next year. Good for the league.

Re: Worst to First (Back to Worst..... and then Farewell?)

Tuloy pala ang pag imbestiga ng NCAA sa mga kabalbalan na pinag gagawa ng Philippine Christian University. At sa dami daw ng nakitang irregularities na ginawa ng eskwelahan (note, eskwelahan at hindi lang players), pag pinatawan daw ng isang taong suspension sa bawat irregularity e para na ring in-expel sa NCAA sa haba ng kaparusahan.

Wrong move, Lee Boliver. ;D

Re: Worst to First (Back to Worst..... and then Farewell?)

Quote Originally Posted by LION

Tuloy pala ang pag imbestiga ng NCAA sa mga kabalbalan na pinag gagawa ng Philippine Christian University.* At sa dami daw ng nakitang irregularities na ginawa ng eskwelahan (note, eskwelahan at hindi lang players), pag pinatawan daw ng isang taong suspension* sa bawat irregularity e para na ring in-expel sa NCAA sa haba ng kaparusahan.*

Wrong move, Lee Boliver.* * ;D
    If this is true, maybe the some (or all?) players themselves know the irregularities after all. Maybe Jake Pascual did the right thing then. Lets give them the benefit of the doubt right now but kudos to the NCAA mancom for the effort and dedication to let the truth out.

Kawawa naman si Jason Castro. Anyway, talent like him is a PBA surelock even if he does not suit up in Season 84. Actually pwede rin syang mag-residency sa San Beda next sem. Hehe. Joke lang po. ;D I dont see any UAAP teams being able to lure this kid dahil mag-PPBA na yan next year. Sa NCAA pwede pa.
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

Tsk Tsk...

I just hope the NCAA ManComm really does pursue this case to the very end, even if it results in arrests. This is precisely the type of shenanigans that makes for one hell of a stink in the game.

Moving on to varsity matters: does anyone have any idea if its true that PCU has some "imports" coming in ala Sam Ekwe? Not exactly that kind of player but at least tall athletic types, supposedly from Zaire? I saw a couple of tall black kids in the 6-foot-6 range at the PCU campus when I visited there last week but I couldn't get a definitive word from any of the PE faculty.

Better check their credentials first, if you know what i mean :P

sino naka kilala dito kay SAM HERMOSA?...

What about him?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast