twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst to First

Share/Bookmark

Re: Worst to First

Quote Originally Posted by LION
    Wala bang taga PCU na naliligaw man lang dito para sumagot sa mga tanong natin?

Shy sila. :D

^ Buti na lang walang bashing dito. Otherwise, free for all na hehehe.

Wala kc akong alam sa Final Line-up ng team. All i know is wala n c Rob Sanz, Joel Solis and Mon Retaga. And, gusto namin uli mag champion.. Now or after how manny years. (Wala n kc malakas sa team pag nawala c Gabby and Jason Castro eh)

This will be PCU's last hurrah ! hahahaha :D. Sorry dolphins, no offense meant to you guys... this is just my take...after Gabby Espinas, you'll be back to a rebuilding team, and that really takes a lot of time... years, even decades just to come up with another competetive team like this one you had been enjoying the past 3 seasons. So enjoy it while it last.

IMO, it will be the SBC gallery who will now be enjoying "Sunny Days" in the next 3-4-years. Pana-panahon lang talaga yan.

Letran's happy days looks a bit gloomy too as the final core of the champion team ends with the exit of Boyet B. and Aban after this season. But as long as Idol cuch Alas is at the helm, OK pa rin yan!

Go PCU
    Animo SBC
    Arriba Letran...in that order

If PCU will DOMINATE San Beda in its first round meeting, my gut feel is, regardless of what will be the team standings going to the final four, they should easily make it into the finals.

Then, Letran will be the final hurdle.

Letran's roster is not as intimidating as last year, but Coach Alas has demonstrated in this FMC 2006 Summer League that he has a competitive team. Their 40-minute baseline-to-baseline defense can wear down any team.

If PCUs bench remains shallow as last season, tagilid pa rin sila sa Letran.
    We had a head start in this game. At one time we had a glorious 3rd place finish in the World Championship and was the undisputed power in Asia. But the world has learned how to play it. They may not be as good as us,but they have enough smarts to make use of their height. That is enough to beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCALERA JR.
    This will be PCU's last hurrah ! hahahaha :D. Sorry dolphins, no offense meant to you guys... this is just my take...after Gabby Espinas, you'll be back to a rebuilding team, and that really takes a lot of time... years, even decades just to come up with another competetive team like this one you had been enjoying the past 3 seasons. So enjoy it while it last.

IMO, it will be the SBC gallery who will now be enjoying "Sunny Days" in the next 3-4-years. Pana-panahon lang talaga yan.

Letran's happy days looks a bit gloomy too as the final core of the champion team ends with the exit of Boyet B. and Aban after this season. But as long as Idol cuch Alas is at the helm, OK pa rin yan!

Go PCU
    Animo SBC
    Arriba Letran...in that order

Actualy, maganda n din ang basketball program of the PCU Dolphins. When Junel Baculi arrived in our team, i feel that we are in the good hands. With the help of Hapee toothpaste.

Pero wag naman sana kaming ma2lad sa inyo. Almost 3 decades. Ang tagal n nun!!!

Gud luck sa lahat ng Team!!!

Go Dolphins Fight!!!

What ???... my team for the last 3 decades have been winning championships by the bunches...twice in the 70's; 5 times in the 80's; 3 in the 90's, up until now. Ayaw mo bang matulad ang team mo samen! ???

Good luck to your Dolphins... who knows our teams might meet again for the 3rd time this season. Arriba!

Time for the changing of the guards... i feel San Beda is about to begin its own dynasty starting this year.

Escalera,

Napagkamalan kang Bedista ni gamberro kaya niya nabanggit yung 3 decades.

^Siguro nga.

Ready na ba ang mga Red Lions sa opening, LION? Hindi pa man nagsisimula ang liga, mukhang 1 win naagad kayo via default of JRU! Looks like a good omen to me. Good luck to our respectivel teams... see you all at the Araneta next Saturday.

We are ready pare pero may mga konting setbacks dahil na injure yung ankle ni Chico Tirona in a practice game against San Sebastian and it will take several months for the injury to heal. We will therefore find it more difficult to neutralize your pressing defense.

In addition, mayroong minor injuries si Aljamal at Gamalinda which prevented them from playing in our tune up games.

Except for these developments, the team is ready albeit the coaching staff still has to finalize our lineup.

I think it will be Letran vs. SBC or PCU vs. SBC in the finals but I prefer to battle with you for the championship. Ending our long drought will be much sweeter IF we win it against the defending champion.

Good luck to your team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast