twitterfacebookgoogle+register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: All About Basketball Training

Share/Bookmark

Re: Elite Basketball Camp

The top campers reportedly were: webb (zobel), salva (sbc), burke (faith), dysam (cebu), and bautista (B.I.S.) ...

the twist this year seems to be that only current hs juniors were invited ...

====

Quote Originally Posted by boyscout
    any news on the recently concluded nike elite camp?*

Quote Originally Posted by canmaker

The top campers reportedly were: webb (zobel), salva (sbc), burke (faith), dysam (cebu), and bautista (B.I.S.) ...

====

Canmaker any heights and weights drawn up for these kids? I know Salva is around 6'2" and Webb is about 6-flat but I am unfamiliar with the Dysam and Bautista.

Thanks for the info...will it be shown anytime soon on TV? Read from earlier post that 80 high school players were invited...Hope someone can post their names, height and schools so we can watch out for these kids play come next season in the UAAP and NCAA.
    "Respect All, Fear no One!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Miguel
    Quote Originally Posted by canmaker

====

Canmaker any heights and weights drawn up for these kids? I know Salva is around 6'2" and Webb is about 6-flat but I am unfamiliar with the Dysam and Bautista.
    Franz Dysam is a 5'7" guard out of the University of Southern Philippines Foundation in Cebu City. He is an incoming college freshman this June and he already played with his school's senior team in the recent CeSAFI Partners Cup. Dysam also played in the 2006 CeSAFI Juniors All-Star Game.

maybe on basketball tv...
    Defining John Paul is an exercise in futility...

Basketball TV will be showing the all-star scrimmages from the camp.

April 20, 9:30 PM -- Provincial All-Stars vs. Metro Manila All-Stars.
    April 21, 9:30 PM Black vs White Nike Elite All Stars.

This will be our chance to see some of the prospective rookies for UAAP Men's basketball in 2007, plus the rising seniors for the next high school wars.

HUH ... Akala ko "BIG" si webb? As in 6'2" or 6'3" ???

====

Had a chance to watch the game on tv yesterday. Coach Ato is scouting talents all over the country again.

Kirk Long - first time I saw this guy play. Id say he is a real deal with his height. Mobility, dribbling, slash and shooting.

Gamboa - running the floor at full speed with overall control over the ball is a beauty of basketball to watch.

Rivera - he has indeed the signs of being the future Arwind.

Dave Marcelo - Baby Dwight. Hope he wears jersey #12. Parang medyo pumayat sya since the last time I saw him. His free throw stroke did not only improve, swabeee ;D

Garbo - This guy will be a real deal scorer/slasher in college.

Bakit walang san sebastian sa line up pala? ???
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

The very next NBA season Lebron changed uniform..... Bading!

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_lion
    Bakit walang san sebastian sa line up pala?* ???
    baka may age requirement....joke lang ;D
    Our fellowship will never cease!
    ANIMO SAN BEDA!

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_lion
    Had a chance to watch the game on tv yesterday. Coach Ato is scouting talents all over the country again.

Kirk Long - first time I saw this guy play. Id say he is a real deal with his height. Mobility, dribbling, slash and shooting.

Gamboa - running the floor at full speed with overall control over the ball is a beauty of basketball to watch.

Rivera - he has indeed the signs of being the future Arwind.

Dave Marcelo - Baby Dwight. Hope he wears jersey #12. Parang medyo pumayat sya since the last time I saw him. His free throw stroke did not only improve, swabeee ;D

Garbo - This guy will be a real deal scorer/slasher in college.

Bakit walang san sebastian sa line up pala? ???
    Mga incoming college freshmen ang nasa Metro Manila line-up. At the start of the program, sabi ni Compton na hindi na sila inimbita to join the camp proper kasi marami sa kanila are already practicing with their college teams. That's why they referred to the MM all-stars as Nike Elite alumni.

I think sila Buenafe and Arvie Bringas attended the camp as incoming HS seniors. Baka maglaro sila mamaya sa Black vs. White Nike Elite All-stars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast