PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for Battle: Knights in the Off-Season

bugleboy
10-11-2016, 11:29 AM
All right, so far we've gotten confirmations that the following are already in Letran and playing for Team B: Daryl Pascual (ex-La Salle), Josh Barnes (ex-La Salle), Larry Muyang (ex-La Salle), Ivan Villanueva (ex-Squire, ex-Adamson), Raph Atangan (ex-NU), Jeremiah Taladua (ex-Lyceum). Quite a handful, if you ask me. Also spotted was a certain De Villa, who looks like he could be 6'6" or 6'7". If most or all of these guys make it to Team A next year, who could be relegated to Team B?

Sollano, Luib, Apreku and Dela Pena have exhausted their eligibility by then, so I suppose that the big men in Team B (Pascual, Muyang, De Villa) will have the inside track. We need a dead-eye gunner to provide support for Nambatac. Quinto and Calvo have improved a lot this season, but still have to show consistency. Ditto for Balanza. Will Barnes or Taladua be able to provide this? How about Luib's replacement at PG? Aside from Calvo, we still have Bernabe and Sario, both of whom are still raw. Will Atangan be any better? Or will Gedaria make a return to the lineup?

What about Ivan Villanueva? He was a PF/C in high school, but is terribly undersized to play in this position in college. He tried making the transition to wingman in Adamson, but I guess he wasn't able to get the eye of the new coach. Will he have a role in our 2017 team?

Quite definitely, we have some good materials to work with even at this point in time. Coach Napa has his work cut out for him in choosing his players for next year and making sure that they will be able to jell in time for the NCAA.

Nice problem to have, this. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to next year with lot of hope.

Never give up! Never give in! Arriba!

(Note to ESCALERA JR: I decided to make a new thread because our old Knights in the Off-Season thread has been corrupted.)

ESCALERA JR.
10-11-2016, 04:58 PM
All good bugle. You jumped the gun on me...was about to start a thread too re:'Next Gen Knights' w/ a similar topic on our new recruits.naunahan mo lang ako. Medyo matagal tagal pa kasi ang next season so this one is good.

Looks like we have a formidable frontline - 3 surplus talents coming from the green side. Thanks to a former knight turned archer coach. Binabatuhan tayo ng mga napagpilian. We convieniently now have a pipeline galing taft, fastbreak saten yung mga na-cut.

So, Prodigal squire Ivan Villanueva has re-joined his old mates nambatac and quinto. We also have a former champion bullpup Atangan teaming up again w his mentor; meron din nag- oberdabakod na pirata and a mix of veteran homegrown talents. Lets see how coach Napa try to will this team into one fighting cohesive unit 10 months from now.

Any jr. squire making the team outright? Eh import??? wala ba hehe✌️

izon
10-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Kung nagkataon kung maaga agang napunta si Coach Ayo sa La Salle baka nakuha ng Letran si Mustre, Bolick at Magdayao. Si Sario galing sa La Salle Zobel. Magiging pangalan ng team, San Juan de La Salle. He he he. Joke Lang.

bugleboy
10-13-2016, 05:25 PM
Well, none of those ex-La Sallians (Barnes, Pascual, and Muyang) were originally recruited by La Salle anyway. Barnes and Pascual were in San Beda, while Muyang was in San Sebastian. DLSZ grad Sario originally wanted to play for DLSU but couldn't land a spot, then went to practices at UP, then was approached by Coach Napa to play for Letran.

My point is, players will go where they think their talents will be put to better use. I suppose Coach Ayo's contribution was to give these guys a gentle nudge in the direction of Muralla. Was this an act of penance on the part of Ayo, or part of an under-the-table ex-deal with Cojuangco? If I know Letran's Dominicans (and I do, having studied there for 11 years and worked there for a time as college prof), they would not have agreed to any under-the-table deals -- especially not with Danding. May history kasi iyan e, which I don't think the Dominicans have forgotten.

Anyway, all's well that ends well, I suppose. Good luck to these new recruits, and good luck, too, to Coach Ayo.

ESCALERA JR.
10-13-2016, 09:27 PM
Bugle, coach Ayo is doing very well as Lasalle coach & still undefeated as of this writing. I wonder how he would have fared had he stayed with Letran even for another season...would the Knights have defended the crown for a b2b championship even sans Kracs and Antman?

Ibang klase talaga yung nanyari last season. We had the shortest lineup but the biggest heart. Our man in the middle is an unknown Sollano from an obscure university in the visayas battling it out with african behemoths. Our best player is the tiniest pg at 5'5" short. Ayo was a nobody in the coaching world until that fateful Octoberfinals in 2015, culminating in his first Ncaa championship as a coach.

Suddenly he became the toast of the town in the coaching world. And with the way he is leading the Archers to a similar magical ride in the Uaap, di malayo maging best collegiate coach yan, eventually becoming a Pba coach or maybe a future Gilas National coach.

Nakapang hihinayang isipin we lost him to another school, but at the same time proud narin as he gave us our best championship ever.His success is also ours.

And to our new coaching staff, we wish coach Napa and co. the best as they prepare our next generation Knights (kahit karaminhan mga hilaw at journeymen sa kung saan-saan). You guys play for a season with us, for us, you get that indelible mark forever...tatak Arriba...dugong arriba! I cant wait till next season.

bugleboy
10-13-2016, 11:15 PM
^ESCALERA JR., mahirap sagutin ang tanong mo.

Coach Ayo, as far as I could tell, is not only a technically oriented coach but is a great motivator and teacher as well. Per accounts, his chief contribution to the Knights last season was that he made them believe that they could win. Self-efficacy ang tawag diyan sa sikolohiya.

Of course, it wasn't all "rah-rah-we-will-win blah blah". With the Knights, he installed the House of Chaos system that the boys were able to execute. I always thought that Mark Cruz was terribly under-utilized during the Alas and Garcia regimes. Under Ayo, Cruz blossomed into a go-to guy and became utterly fearless. Conclusion: self-efficacy works!

Would we have won the title without Mark and K-Racs, but with Coach Ayo still on board? I don't know, but as far as I could tell, for his system to work, we would need sure-shot gunners. We had those last year; we weren't that successful from distance this year.

To be fair to Coach Jeff, he took over with barely a quarter of a year to prepare, and he had a depleted Liliputian lineup. The Knights showed a lot of heart, but bench support was not enough.

Next year, though, with these new guys coming in, and with a year's preparation, Coach Jeff should be more than ready. This early, our enemies are already counting us out. Tignan na lang natin.

Bring it on!

leondealabang2.0
10-14-2016, 07:30 AM
Well, none of those ex-La Sallians (Barnes, Pascual, and Muyang) were originally recruited by La Salle anyway. Barnes and Pascual were in San Beda, while Muyang was in San Sebastian. DLSZ grad Sario originally wanted to play for DLSU but couldn't land a spot, then went to practices at UP, then was approached by Coach Napa to play for Letran.

My point is, players will go where they think their talents will be put to better use. I suppose Coach Ayo's contribution was to give these guys a gentle nudge in the direction of Muralla. Was this an act of penance on the part of Ayo, or part of an under-the-table ex-deal with Cojuangco? If I know Letran's Dominicans (and I do, having studied there for 11 years and worked there for a time as college prof), they would not have agreed to any under-the-table deals -- especially not with Danding. May history kasi iyan e, which I don't think the Dominicans have forgotten.

Anyway, all's well that ends well, I suppose. Good luck to these new recruits, and good luck, too, to Coach Ayo.

1980 ncaa?

knightrider
10-14-2016, 07:56 AM
There will be no sacred cows and all positions for Season 93 are open. The same situation happened when Coach Ayo took over in Season 91. I am sure true red and blue blooded King Knight Nambatac will return for Season 93. Likewise for Quinto, Balanza, and Calvo. Hopefully they will now have the consistency "bugleboy" is looking for in the next season. Their baptism of fire this year as front liners should result in that. The three were essentially role players under Ayo. In Season 92, they had greater responsibilities under Napa as go to players supporting the Grand Knight Singray. K-Racs and Mark Cruz were in similar wobbly mode before they transitioned as main Knights. As for Ambohot, he is a revelation this year, overshadowing Balagasay. This guy has the "Kerby Raymundo" moves, a decent rim protector with eraser qualities. He needs to put more weight and improve on his craft. He'll be in full bloom after one more season transitioning to a player that the team will rely on more heavily.

As a coach with a winning pedigree, there is no doubt to my mind that Coach Napa was frustrated in his initial season's foray into collegiate basketball. I have to say that we need a good coach with a winning DNA and were lucky to have one in Jeff Napa. I thought all the teams in the FF this year had an equal chance of winning the crown. But the team that won had a coach with a string of crowns. Championships create championship mentality. The other coaches didn't seem to have that. I mean, with an Oraeme, an Akhuete, or a Jalalon, how could you be left holding an empty bag? The missing ingredient, if I may be allowed to belabor the fact, is the winning pedigree.

Coach Aldin Ayo was also frustrated and he opined on several occasion that the team could make it to the FF, and from there do a repeat. The lacking ingredient was, as aptly stated by bugle, "self efficacy". But that is not the style of our current coach. However, I see a champion team blossoming under his watch.

Am I unhappy that we didn't make it this season to the FF? Not really, maybe just a wee bit disappointed that I didn't get to see them play more games. As "ESCALERA JR." puts it, we had our "best championship ever" last year. The last second winning shot by Basilio Go in 1960 during the Freddie Webb years, and the Murder Inc. team of Lauro Mumar, Nilo Verona et al, rate as close second and third.

But I would go one further than brod ESCALERA. The way we won it with a rag-tag team that was not even on anyone's FF radar, the way we deflated a history seeking dynasty that had a slew of local talents and two domineering imports, and the way we snatched the crown from their clutches with a game ender "heady" play, make it to my mind, not only CSJL's greatest championship but perhaps NCAA's best ever. The aftermath was unprecedented with the coach and the team the toast of the town for months on end. We shall win many more crowns in the future but the one won in Season 92 is presently the best ever. To me, its equivalent to three crowns, the regular NCAA, the All Filipino, and the best NCAA championship crown, again, ever. Arriba!!!!

bugleboy
10-18-2016, 03:55 PM
^I agree with you 110%, knightrider!

@leondealabang2.0 - Yes.

bugleboy
11-11-2016, 08:58 AM
Some close games over at the Fr. Martin Cup Division 2; unfortunately, our guys lost narrowly to San Beda-B.

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/up-maroons-reach-semifinals-fr-martin-cup-division-2

The_Big_Cat
11-14-2016, 09:19 AM
May Dela Pena sa Team B. Same overweight built as Villanueva. Any relation to the Dela Pena in your Team A?

bugleboy
11-16-2016, 11:10 AM
^No idea. Kung kamukha niya at tiga-Batangas din, baka. :)

ESCALERA JR.
12-03-2016, 02:51 PM
From one blocbuster NCAA triumph last season w the Knights to another blockbuster UAAp Finals, former Letran coach Ayo is headed for a historic back to back championship as head coach of the Green Archers. How I wish Ayo would have stayed another season pero nandiyan na yan. Good luck na lang and may the best team...(and better coach) win.

While salivating for another shot at the championship, asaan na ba tayo in terms of preparing our new recruits and 'mature' rookies for battle come S92?... marami tayong bigs and discards galing taft and other schools. Coach Napa has now the luxury to hone and tweak the lineup according to his liking. A return to the Finals is a must.

Its a long 6 mos.till the next campaign, in the meantime lets enjoy watching our former coach strut his biceps and coaching skills in the other league

bugleboy
12-07-2016, 03:43 PM
^I'm torn. I want to say "good luck" to Coach Ayo but I'm afraid I can't say the same for La Salle. Sana manalo si Coach Aldin ng Coach of the Year kahit hindi mag-champion ang DLSU (puwede ba iyon?).

knightrider
12-07-2016, 04:42 PM
Sana mayrun game 3 para mas masaya. This is truly a classic rivalry and it deserves a do or die game... not that I care as to wins out in the end.

knightrider
12-07-2016, 06:43 PM
It ends in Game 2.

CONGRATS to DLSU Coaches AYO, GONZALES and LUIB!

DLSU means Dugong Letranista Sa UAAP.

bugleboy
12-09-2016, 04:17 PM
^Coach Glenn Capacio is also a shared resource -- assistant coach in La Salle, consultant in Letran. BTW, I like your alternative meaning for DLSU. :)

bugleboy
12-09-2016, 05:01 PM
I saw the photo of the lineup we had during the Milcu Got Skills tournament, and was quite surprised that Sario, Balagasay, Ambohot, Pambid, Ular and Vacaro were not included (at least, not in the picture).

Does this mean that they weren't lined up for this tournament, or were injured, or are not being considered for season 93? Of those seven, I think the first three would have easily made it to the lineup, and perhaps Pambid as well. I hope we'll get some answers soon.

Meanwhile, despite the absence of these players, we do have some rather able replacements. I saw Atangan, Taladua, Pascual, Villanueva, Pamulaklakin, De Villa, and Muyang in the picture. No Josh Barnes, though. I didn't recognize the others, although I suspect that one of those that I didn't recognize was Ampatuan.

There were 20 guys in the picture, so I suppose there will some more cuts soon.

bugleboy
01-21-2017, 01:54 PM
Latest standings from Milcu Got Skills basketball tourney have the Knights at 4 - 2 in group B. LPU-B is doing very well with a clean slate so far. JRU also has an immaculate slate in the other group.

bchoter
01-21-2017, 03:47 PM
Your next game is versus UST Team A tomorrow, Jan 22, 3:30PM at LPU

bugleboy
02-03-2017, 10:43 AM
Bong Quinto topscored for D-League team Tanduay in a victory over the Jeron Teng-led AMA U. Rey Nambatac also performed well for Racal (the D-League team, not the ex-Knight) in a victory over the same Teng-led AMA.

bugleboy
02-07-2017, 02:10 PM
Standings in the Milcu Hard to Guard U-25 basketball tournament show that our boys are at 6-2 in Group B. Still leading the pack is LPU-B at 9-0, with Our Lady of Fatima U in second at 6-1.

In Group A, JRU is still leading with a 7-0 card, with Perps at 6-1 and Ateneo at 6-2.

bugleboy
02-11-2017, 11:44 PM
The boys won over Fatima U, 62-60, in their Milcu Hard to Guard U-25 game. They're now at second (7-2) in Group B, behind LPU-B at 10-0. JRU is still the pacesetter in Group A, with UPHSD close behind.

bugleboy
03-27-2017, 12:02 PM
The Knights reached the semifinals of this Milcu Hard to Guard U-25 tournament, but lost to eventual champion LPU B. The Pirates beat the JRU Heavy Bombers in the final game.

bugleboy
04-01-2017, 10:58 PM
Lest we forget, Rey Nambatac is in the finals once again -- this time while playing for the Racal Tilemasters -- vs. Cignal-San Beda. Nambatac topscored in the first game of the finals, shooting 23 points in a losing cause.

The Tilemasters will fight for dear life on Monday, and hopefully, we will have a better result this time around.

The box scores from the first game (from spin.ph):

CIGNAL 93 – Perkins 28, Raymundo 21, Bolick 19, Adamos 7, Arboleda 7, Oftana 6, Potts 5, Mocon 0, Batino 0, Tongco 0, Villarias 0, Bringas 0

RACAL 85 – Nambatac 23, Corpuz 15, Onwubere 14, Gabayni 8, Salado 7, Torres 6, Mangahas 5, Dagangon 4, Capacio 2, Cabrera 1, Terso 0, Flores 0, Gabawan 0, Gumaru 0

Quarterscores: 26-14, 55-36, 74-59, 93-85

Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/d-league/news/cignal-san-beda-racal-jason-perkins-pamboy-raymundo-cusp-aspirants-cup-title#opEvT8ckqecj0xf4.99

bugleboy
04-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Rey Nambatac topscored for Racal as the Tilemasters outfought Cignal in the second game of the best-of-three D-League finals yesterday. Details below:

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/04/03/17/racal-powers-past-cignal-san-beda-to-force-d-league-decider

bugleboy
04-14-2017, 07:49 AM
Knights are in the Filoil preseason tourney. Lineup has not yet been made public, though.

AnthonyServinio
05-07-2017, 04:15 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/16730247_1455490291137521_9093432178141195566_n.jp g?w=150&h=113 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2017/05/07/6647/)

SAN JUAN City - After losing back-to-back games, Ateneo de Manila University is now on a roll with their second win in a row at the 11th FilOil Flying V Premier Cup. The Blue Eagles survived an intense fourth period to edge Colegio de San Juan de Letran, 78-76, in continuing action Sunday (May 7) at the FilOil Flying V Arena. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2017/05/07/6647/)

bugleboy
05-12-2017, 08:28 AM
It seems we're not doing very well in the FilOil preseason tourney. We lost again to Lyceum, a team we have not beaten since the last NCAA wars. Given that we are in the so-called Group of Death, I wonder who we will beat to get our first win.

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/do-it-all-cj-perez-stands-at-forefront-as-lyceum-rips-letran-stays-unbeaten-in-premier-cup

bugleboy
05-12-2017, 08:39 AM
Re the lineup, here are the guys who have played for us so far:

Calvo
Gedaria
Bernabe
Nambatac
Taladua
Balanza
Quinto
Villanueva
Caralipio
Mandreza
Pascual
De Villa
Vacaro
Pamulaklakin
Balagasay
Ambohot

No Muyang yet, as he enrolled late in 2016, so he will be available in 2018. Atangan, on the other hand, is said to have suffered an ACL, so will also not be available this year.

New guys here are Mandreza, Pamulaklakin, Taladua, Pascual and De Villa. Caralipio was a late cut last year; Vacaro made the lineup but was rarely used. Villanueva and Gedaria were part of the Squires lineup that also included Nambatac, Balanza, and Quinto.

knightrider
05-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Halatang kulang pa sa chemistry. Also, main Knight Nambatac, obviously a cut above the rest, can't do it alone.

AnthonyServinio
05-19-2017, 03:33 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/16730247_1455490291137521_9093432178141195566_n.jp g?w=150&h=113 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2017/05/19/filoil-perpetual-help-d-letran-88-87-ot/)

SAN JUAN City - Gab Dagangon played the hero's role to the hilt as the lifted University of Perpetual Help System-Dalta over Colegio de San Juan de Letran in overtime, 88-87, in continuing action from the 11th FilOil Flying V Premier Cup at the FilOil Flying V Centre Friday (May 19). The Altas evened their win-loss card at 1-1 while the Knights were sent reeling to their fourth straight loss. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2017/05/19/filoil-perpetual-help-d-letran-88-87-ot/)

bugleboy
05-29-2017, 08:53 PM
What to make of our preseason so far? Well, not much to crow about, if one is to base it on the results of the FilOil tourney. We have garnered some wins in the Fr. Martin Cup, but these FMC competitors are not comparable to our FilOil opponents.

Definitely, we still have a long way to go in terms of preparation. One can only hope that Coach Jeff is hiding his cards while learning how to play against our NCAA opponents. But if this is so, I don't know what this is doing to our boys' confidence.

Just hoping for the best here. Arriba pa rin! Laban lang!

bugleboy
05-29-2017, 09:01 PM
@knightrider: I haven't watched any of the preseason games this year, but it looks like you're right. Nambatac is the only one who is consistent on the scoring side. From the boxscores, the closest person we have to a reliable backup is Caralipio, who wasn't even in the active lineup last year.

This is the year that Calvo, Quinto, and Balanza should be stepping up their game to provide additional scoring. But so far, they've been up and down.

We have to fix this quick, or else other teams will just latch on to the fool-proof way to beat Letran: Stop Nambatac, stop the Knights.

Here's hoping Coach Jeff will be able to work his magic on the team. We only have around a month more to prepare.

ESCALERA JR.
06-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Our recruit from taft, yung Muyang and the former bulldog ralph atangan...parang di ko ata naririnig na. Will they be playing this coming season?

It seems the off season leagues has never been taken seriously by the Knights. Pansin ko lang.

bugleboy
06-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Na-ACL si Atangan. Muyang, on the other hand, will sit out this season because he enrolled late last year. He will supposedly play next season.

Re the Knights not taking the off-season seriously, well, this was the style of Louie Alas before. He would even sit out key recruits because he didn't want the opposing coaches to know how these guys actually played. Mukhang ganoon din si Ayo, that's why we surprised a lot of people in Season 91. Not sure about Napa, though.

Anyway, the Knights won their first game -- ironically, with Nambatac sitting out. Quinto, Calvo, and Balanza scored heavily, and Vacaro finally showed what he's got.

bugleboy
06-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Well, that's the way the ball bounces. If it's any consolation, though, Balanza and Quinto may be getting their groove back.

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/filoil/news/alvin-pasaol-derrick-pumaren-ue-red-warriors-letran-knights

bugleboy
06-18-2017, 08:03 AM
With the way we performed in this Fil-Oil conference, you have to ask yourself whether our Knights will be able to compete against the likes of San Beda, LPU, JRU and Perps in the regular season. I really hope we pulled our punches here; otherwise, it will be an extremely long season for all of us.

Nonetheless, arriba pa rin!

bugleboy
06-21-2017, 04:11 PM
Looks like we will have a serviceable lineup next year, despite the graduation of Rey Nambatac.

http://tiebreakertimes.com/tbt/batiller-set-to-trasfer-to-letran/88580

bugleboy
07-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Youtube sometimes coughs up some nuggets, especially for us who weren't able to watch any preseason games. Here's a link to the Letran-Ateneo game in the just-concluded Filoil preseason tourney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_dz6PUQzTo

izon
07-24-2017, 09:01 AM
Read that Mark Dyke, a former Green Archer, has joined the Knights. Also Batiller formerly of U E. The Knights will be formidable in the future.

bugleboy
08-06-2017, 11:10 PM
New Knight-in-waiting: just what we need, since it will be JP Calvo's final year next year. No offense to Bernabe and Gedaria, of course.

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/ncaa/news/fran-yu-set-to-join-letran-after-one-year-stint-in-thailand-says-source

ESCALERA JR.
08-13-2017, 11:31 AM
As we prepare for our battle during off season, we'll see a horde of new players coming in, new rookies, new veteran recruits....and a spanking new sports complex!!!

How true?

Its about time.��

knightrider
08-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Es verdad! See link below.

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/ncaa/news/new-letran-gym-quadricentennial-project-2020

It's a 0.5 billion modern multi-level, multi-purpose edifice.

I doubt it'll be finished by season 93. So where will they practice?

knightrider
08-13-2017, 05:20 PM
I mean season 94.

But no doubt it will be done by 2020 - in celebration of our 400 years of glory, greatness and excellence! Arriba!!!

izon
08-16-2017, 05:58 AM
Nope, he is with FEU now.

bugleboy
11-02-2017, 09:15 AM
With Nambatac the only player who has maxed out his eligibility, we will have an almost intact roster for next season. Question is, will we want to maintain the same roster?

If it were only up to me (which, most assuredly, it is not), I'd pencil in the following as shoo-ins for next year's team:

Calvo
Quinto
Balanza
Ambohot
Taladua

Worth a second look (based on how they performed this season): Vacaro, Pascual, Mandreza, Balagasay, Gedaria

Lock-ins from Team B: Muyang, Batiller, Yu

Other possibilities: Atangan (Team B), Galvelo (Team B), Fajarito (Team B), Pambid (Team B), Caralipio (Team A), De Villa (Team A)

Our team this season suffered because we only had eight serviceable players at most, so we ran the first team ragged to the point that they were all tired out by the fourth quarter. With the materials we have at hand, perhaps we now have the players who will be able to contribute both offensively and defensively. I tried constructing a depth chart and it seems we still lack some talent at the small forward position. The other positions seem to be two-deep or even three-deep. But then, we still have a year to prepare. Let's hope that this year-long preparation will be used well.

bugleboy
11-15-2017, 02:57 PM
Some good news from Team B:

https://businessmirror.com.ph/knights-bring-down-maroons-zobel-boys-reach-u-17-finals/

ESCALERA JR.
11-18-2017, 07:23 AM
Our new additions next season is as good (if not better) as this years core group. Biglang lumalim ang paghuhugutan.

present - Calvo, Quinto, Balanza, Ambohot, Taladua...

Future - Yu, Muyang, Batillier, Fajarito, Atangan...

Old reliables - Balagasay, Vacarro, Gedaria, Pascual
meron ex cub Decapia (is this true), tas si Pambid.

But what we need is a steady shooter in the mold of Sbc’s AC Soberano. Then we’re all set to go!

Cant wait����

bchoter
11-18-2017, 07:54 AM
^ 3 jan sa future were supposed to be Espa?a-bound

admiral thrawn
11-19-2017, 10:52 PM
If Decapia is indeed in your fold..you guys found a gem of a PG. swerte nyo! Best of luck Norrish!

bugleboy
11-25-2017, 12:14 PM
^I hope Decapia stays and makes the cut for PG next year, as it will be Calvo's last year in a Letran uniform.

knightrider
11-30-2017, 09:48 AM
Leonardo???

bugleboy
11-30-2017, 10:46 AM
^:) Here's a link: http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/marvin-lee-jasper-magno-evan-jacob-furaque-norrish-marc-decapia-ust-transfers-feu-san-sebastian-san-beda-uaap-basketball

bugleboy
12-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Our boys crashed out of the semis at the Milcu Elite Showcase. Gumanti ang UP! http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/bright-akhuetie-up-maroons-reach-finals-milcu-elite-showcase

bugleboy
12-13-2017, 01:24 PM
The Knights are participating in the D-League via Wang's Basketball. Wang's is owned by Letran alum Alex Wang (HS'77?): https://sports.inquirer.net/275441/wangs-eyes-competitive-season-letran-core

ESCALERA JR.
01-23-2018, 07:48 PM
Wangs-Letran winning their first game with aplomb. Bong Quinto showing he will be the next Grand Knight in his final year together with Jp Calvo. More importantly, a glimpse of the future with the new recruits finally making their presence felt.

Ex Warrior Bon Batillier making a good account of himself. Ex Blazer Fajarito clearing the boards to compliment Ambohot who can now play the wings. Wide-bodied ex Archer Larry Muyang as enforcer and a wily pg ex gilas cadet whose name i forgot.

It will be a long summer for these newly minted Knights to sharpen their armours before we can see them strut their wares in the NC come July.

bugleboy
01-26-2018, 02:56 PM
^Yes, good game by Wangs-Letran. I was only able to watch the last quarter, but I saw how in-sync Batiller and Quinto seemed to be, as well as how well Fajarito moved in the paint.

Actually, I don't think the Knights were at full strength, considering that Yu and Balanza were coming off injuries. Magandang panimula ito. Sana wala lang mai-injure ng seryoso.

On that note, should team management have let JP Calvo sign up for the Navotas team in the Maharlika Pilipinas Basketball League (MPBL)? May D-League na, may MPBL pa -- aren't we exposing him to too much risk of injury?

bugleboy
01-26-2018, 03:13 PM
From the submitted list for the PBA D-League, the following Knights were included: Balanza, Quinto, Ambohot, Calvo, Balagasay, Vacaro, Taladua, Mandreza, plus call-ups Batiller, Yu, Muyang, and Fajarito. That's twelve players.

If we assume that these guys are shoo-ins for the NCAA, then there are only three slots left. From last year's team, we have guards like Bernabe and Gedaria. But then, there are quality Team B players like Decapia and Galvelo, not to mention Atangan and Pambid. Team A's Caralipio was left out; I'm not sure whether Villanueva will do any better. For PF/C, left out were Pascual, Pamulaklakin (does he still have eligibility left?) and De Villa. Of these last three, I'm hoping that Pascual gets the nod.

All in all, I think this is a good problem for the coaching staff to have. Hopefully, we can identify the Team A players quickly so that they will have ample time to jell before the start of the NCAA season.

ESCALERA JR.
01-27-2018, 10:31 PM
Bugle i know that DLeague is an amateur league and springboard for pba wannabes for collegiete players. Not quite sure about this new MPBL. Parang semi pro ang dating with ex pros and older cagers suiting up. Hopefully it wont affect eligibility of anyone from our roster joining these tournament.

bugleboy
01-29-2018, 10:00 AM
I share your concern about eligibility issues. All the more reason that the coaching staff and management should have prevailed upon Calvo not to join in this league.

But then, if your team manager (Pacquiao) is also the proponent of this league, then there may have been a confusion of roles and loyalties. :(

bugleboy
01-29-2018, 10:16 AM
There is also an ongoing Milcu tournament. Our team here is a mixture of Team A players (especially those who did not get much burn during the regular NCAA season) and Team B.

Some good news: we blew out La Salle B, 73-52, with Balagasay, Vacaro, and Mina providing most of the scoring. Muyang, Calvo, Batiller, and Mandreza suited up but were not fielded in.

knightrider
01-29-2018, 10:58 AM
I don't think the PBA D league is a pure amateur league. There are many ex-PBA pros playing there with the hope of returning to the big time. One example is Mark Cruz who's now back in the PBA. Likewise for the MPBL, there are many current NCAA and UAAP players playing there. As for amateurs, are there really such today? Don't tell me the imports in the collegiate league masquerading as students are not getting paid. That's pure canard. In fact these imports are being pirated by the big money teams. It's baloney to think they're primarily there for education.

bugleboy
01-30-2018, 11:22 AM
Talking about the D-League, Wangs-Letran pulled off a squeaker yesterday against CheLu-San Sebastian: http://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/bong-quinto-wangs-letran-rally-19-turn-back-chelu-san-sebastian/107148

bugleboy
02-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Balitang pampataas ng kilay: http://www.gameface.ph/showthread.php?30337-Preparing-for-Battle-Knights-in-the-Off-Season&p=577910#post577910

Salamat, Alfrancis Chua!

bugleboy
02-13-2018, 09:16 AM
A string of losses marked our boys' off-season record this last two weeks: first, a botched comeback against Zark's-LPU, then an almost-blowout against Marinerong Pilipino in the PBA D League, and finally a lopsided loss against NU in the Milcu tourney.

All Team A guys played in the D League, while mostly Team B players showed up against NU. Here's hoping the boys don't make losing a habit, even in the off-season.

bugleboy
02-16-2018, 11:05 AM
Box scores of the Letran-NU game: http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/MSB/829347/bs.html

Mga babad sa laro: Gedaria, Fajarito, Yu, Balanza, Balagasay, Ambohot. No Quinto, Calvo, Muyang. Ironically, we won the rebounding battle, 39-38, but were killed by NU in points off turnovers (22 points from 18 TOs, vs. our 6 points off 16 TOs).

I hope we learned our lessons from this debacle.

bugleboy
03-04-2018, 12:05 PM
It seems that Wangs-Letran has recovered somewhat; its win-loss record is now at 4-2. The last win was against Frankie Lim's Perpetual Altas:https://sports.inquirer.net/286544/d-league-wangs-letran-escapes-perpetual-back-back-wins

Meanwhile, back at the MPBL, a slew of current and former Knights are part of several teams. Quinto is with Batangas, Ivan Villanueva is with Paranaque, while Ruaya and Buenaflor are with Muntinlupa. But easily the team with the most number of current and ex-Knights is the Navotas Clutch. Not only does the team have Calvo, Publico, and Jamil Gabawan but also one-time Knights Fidel Castro, Christer Malto, and Chester Saldua. Also in Navotas is ex-Squire Yves Sazon. Coaching the Clutch is former Letran assistant coach Elvis Tolentino (who also played for Letran HS).

bugleboy
03-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Meanwhile, in the D-League, Wangs-Letran is still in the thick of things. The Couriers won today, 91-88, vs. the CSB-powered Go for Gold team.

https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/2018-pba-dleague-aspirants-cup-bong-quinto-wangs-letran-hold-on-against-go-for-gold-spoil-paul-desiderios-debut/111725

bugleboy
03-15-2018, 09:29 PM
Olats tayo sa Akari-Adamson. Tambak. Bawi na lang sa susunod. BTW, Wangs-Letran is at 5-3 and is still in the running.

The_Big_Cat
03-16-2018, 01:42 PM
I read Letran lost to SBU over a week ago at the FMC Open. Then Letran lost to SBU again last weekend in the TIP sponsored EDQ Cup tournament.

bugleboy
03-19-2018, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the info. Hopefully, the Knights learned something from those losses.

bugleboy
03-20-2018, 05:31 PM
Oops, the boys lost again, this time to CEU:

http://sports.inquirer.net/289540/d-league-fuentes-drills-winner-ceu-slips-past-wangs-letran

Ironically, one of the CEU players (Manlangit) used to play for Letran. :(

bugleboy
04-21-2018, 11:03 PM
New Knights! Welcome to Letran!

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/ncaa/news/jason-celis-evan-agbong-join-letran-knights

https://sports.abs-cbn.com/ncaa/news/2018/04/19/glue-guys-ej-agbong-jason-celis-complete-letran-s-retooling-40544

bugleboy
04-21-2018, 11:06 PM
BTW, Bong Quinto won his second championship last night, albeit with the Batangas City Athletics in the MPBL. Congratulations!

bugleboy
04-21-2018, 11:12 PM
Box scores from the Letran-FEU game in the SMART City Summer Hoops Classic:

FEU 68 - Cani 15, Escoto 11, Inigo 8, Tolentino 6, Comboy 5, Tuffin 5, Bienes 4, Bayquin 3, Stockton 2, Ebona 2, Parker 2, Ramirez 2, Tchuente 2, Nunag 1, Jopia 0.

CSJL 64 - Batiller 14, Balanza 11, Fajarito 10, Agbong 8, Muyang 7, Celis 4, Yu 4, Galvelo 2, Villanueva 2, Reyson 1, Lociano 1, Valdez 0, Taladua 0, Balagasay 0, Banez 0, Mandreza 0.

bugleboy
04-21-2018, 11:14 PM
Box scores from the Letran-UP game in the SMART City Summer Hoops Classic:

UP 75 - Akhuetie 14, Tungcab 12, Manzo 10, Desiderio 10, Murell 10, De Liano Ja. 10, Desiderio 10, De Liano Ju. 4, Gozum 3, Dario 2, Esparada 0, Lim 0, Jaboneta 0.

CSJL 69 - Calvo 14, Batiller 11, Balanza 11, Agbong 6, Yu 5, Ambohot 5, Muyang 5, Balagasay 4, Galvelo 3, Mandreza 3, Celis 2, Taladua 0, Villanueva 0, Luciano 0, Banez 0, Pambid 0.

bugleboy
04-23-2018, 09:35 AM
Two wins to make your day:

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/04/22/18/letran-fends-off-lyceums-team-b-in-smart-city-hoops

http://sports.inquirer.net/294203/filoil-ust-falls-letran-ayos-first-game-coach

bugleboy
04-25-2018, 09:47 AM
Rick Olivares's opinion about the Letran-UST game:

https://www.philstar.com/sports/2018/04/23/1808674/thoughts-about-letran-ust-after-dominican-derby

bugleboy
05-05-2018, 11:48 AM
I finally got to watch a live game of the new-look Letran Knights, albeit just on TV. Although we lost to the FEU Tamaraws, I think we have quite a team to look forward to in the NCAA wars.

Some observations:

1. We now have a bevy of offensive talents -- assuming, of course, that the coaching staff will choose to use them. Aside from main gunners Quinto, Balanza, and Calvo, big men Muyang and Fajarito are viable offensive threats, too. Ditto for transferees Batiller and Yu, as well as newbies Agbong and Celis. I was impressed by Agbong, as he showed steely nerves and a great shooting touch from outside. He wasn't used that extensively, though, which was a pity.

2. Batiller still has to shed his main-man mentality. There were some moments during the game when he took ill-advised shots and committed errors because of too much dribbling.

3. Ambohot has to get his groove back. He seemed lost in the rotation, and looked like he couldn't figure out what his role was, vis-a-vis Muyang or Fajarito. He also seemed too tentative and nervous, missing several gimme baskets that would have turned the tide for us. Balagasay has not shown any improvement, either. I'm thinking that perhaps Vacaro would have been a better choice.

4. Both Muyang and Fajarito have to work on their free throws, as it is expected that they will be fouled hard and often. Shooting at 50% from the FT line is not acceptable. Both these guys also have to improve on their box-outs.

Still and all, I wasn't that disappointed in the Knights' showing, despite the loss. We managed to show decent trapping defense from time to time; however, the boys sometimes lost concentration and allowed uncontested outside shots and gimmes (perhaps due to unfamiliarity with the opposing players' tendencies, which was actually a knock on the coaches' scouting skills). Those defensive lapses cost us the game, particularly that last lapse when we allowed an uncontested basket from Arvin Tolentino. Anyway, bawi na lang. Enjoy the preseason, learn from mistakes, and prepare for the bigger fight ahead.

Box scores:

FAR EASTERN (80) – Tolentino 17, Escoto 13, Comboy 12, Orizu 9, Tuffin 9, Ebona 7, Cani 5, Ramirez 4, Nunag 3, Inigo 1, Bayquin 0, Stockton 0, Parker 0.

LETRAN (77) – Quinto 23, Balanza 14, Muyang 8, Calvo 6, Yu 5, Fajarito 5, Agbong 5, Batiller 4, Taladua 3, Ambohot 2, Celis 2, Balagasay 0, Mandreza 0, Galvelo 0.

Period Scores: 13-19, 34-37, 57-53, 80-77.

bugleboy
05-09-2018, 06:27 PM
Ugly win, but a win nonethless.

http://sports.inquirer.net/296584/filoil-letran-scrapes-past-pesky-lyceum

bugleboy
05-14-2018, 04:53 PM
Looks like our Team B boys are also winning in the Milcu tournament:

https://sports.abs-cbn.com/basketball/news/2018/05/11/letran-routs-mlqu-third-win-got-skills-summer-41461

bugleboy
05-21-2018, 06:08 PM
Re the loss vs. Adamson in the Filoil tourney, the boys could have won this. Kinapos lang sa huli. If not for that Calvo fumble in the end-game and those costly misses from the free throw line, this could have had a different ending. Well, if Fajarito had played, if Muyang had watched his fouls, and if we had better defense vs. Manganti, things would have been different.

Some observations:

1. We ought to give more burn to Agbong, Celis, Yu, and Galvelo. The preseason is the time for these guys to gain confidence.
2. At last, Ambohot seems to be getting more comfortable with Muyang. Now, if we can only say the same for Balagasay.
3. Quinto is our main man for the coming season. Not only is this guy good in scoring, he also is a good passer. He knows how to make his team mates look good.
4. I'm still worried about our up-and-down performance, though. We really should be nearer to our tournament-level performance than any of these UAAP teams, seeing that our season is much earlier than theirs. But it seems that the boys are still feeling out each others' roles and strengths. Or is Napa pulling his punches? Hard to tell.

By the way, if you want to view the game replay, here's the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5c6BUffpoQ

bugleboy
05-28-2018, 08:02 AM
Good win vs. JRU. Wala na ba talagang import ang mga Bombers?

http://sports.inquirer.net/298734/filoil-letran-sends-listless-jru-sixth-straight-loss

bugleboy
05-28-2018, 08:04 AM
Welcome to Letran, Jordan Sta. Ana!

http://tv5.espn.com/basketball/colleges/story/_/id/23601645/jordan-sta-ana-jumps-ncaa-play-letran

bugleboy
05-28-2018, 11:12 AM
B-Knights fall to Lyceum

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/carl-lumbao-spencer-pretta-lyceum-beats-letran-double-overtime-milcu

bugleboy
05-29-2018, 02:22 PM
Knights defeat SSC-R in the Filoil tourney:

https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sport/basketball/203563-filoil-cup-results-letran-knights-san-sebastian-stags-game-may-28-2018

bugleboy
06-05-2018, 03:20 PM
Knights succumb to Eagles; fail to enter semis in the Smart City tourney:

https://www.philstar.com/sports/2018/06/02/1820995/mendoza-belangel-quell-letran-tow-ateneo-city-hoops-semis

bugleboy
06-06-2018, 04:48 PM
B-Knights unhorse Chiefs in Milcu tourney:

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/letran-beats-arellano-milcu-got-skills-summer-showcase

In case you're wondering, Allen Mina was a former NU Bullpup, while Kiefer Cordero came up from the Squires. Mark Sangalang, on the other hand, came from the SSCR Stags.

bugleboy
06-11-2018, 06:38 PM
A 1-point loss versus Benilde and a win against Arellano marked our participation in this week's installment of the Filoil tourney. With these results, our Knights are safely through to the quarterfinals, with a 5-3 record. Let's see what happens next.

Meanwhile, our guy Jeremiah Taladua made it to the one-on-one finals of the same tourney, and will await the winner of match-up between the Benilde and Mapua reps.

Another piece of good news: our U-19 team emerged as champions of the Milcu U-19 tournament, besting New Era University.

ESCALERA JR.
06-29-2018, 03:16 PM
All set for the coming NCaa season94. Even with that sorry 2pt loss to the reigning Uaap champs, i still think we made a good showing in these summer leagues. Bong Quinto should be 1st Knight on his final year.

bugleboy
07-03-2018, 02:14 PM
We didn't do too shabbily in the preseason tourneys. Team A landed in the Filoil quarterfinals and lost by two points to the eventual champs. Team B+ (because the team included some Team A members) finished as runners-up in the Milcu tourney, succumbing to Lyceum A in the finals. Taladua finished second to a Benilde player in the Filoil one-on-one tourney.

All told, I'd say we're ready for this year's NCAA wars. Let the games begin!

https://sports.abs-cbn.com/basketball/news/2018/06/29/lyceum-overwhelms-letran-win-got-skills-summer-showcase-43695

bugleboy
07-03-2018, 02:20 PM
And let the hype begin!

Not really a fan of hype, but I suppose this exposure can't be helped. On the team's perceived "bigness": we now have four able players manning our front court -- Ambohot, Balagasay, Muyang, and Fajarito. Truth be told, we had more bigs last year, with Vacaro, Pascual, De Villa, Pamulaklakin, in addition to Ambohot and Balagasay -- all standing 6'4" and up. Pero magaling talagang addition yung Muyang at Fajarito; I hope they live up to the hype.

https://sports.abs-cbn.com/ncaa/news/2018/07/01/oh-big-letran-knights-become-43787

AnthonyServinio
11-22-2018, 07:53 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/pccl.jpg?w=140&h=150 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2018/11/22/pccl-letran-d-la-consolacion-80-70/)

Colegio de San Juan de Letran opened the National Capital Region Qualifiers for the 2018 Philippine Collegiate Champions League by eliminating newly-crowned Inter-Scholastic Athletic Association (ISAA) champion La Consolacion College-Manila, 80-70, at the LCCM Gym Thursday. Nicolo Galvelo put up a torrid shooting display in the fourth to send the Knights into the next stage of the tournament that will determine the sole National Champion. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2018/11/22/pccl-letran-d-la-consolacion-80-70/)

bugleboy
02-15-2019, 08:30 AM
Petron-Letran lineup for PBA D-League 2019:

Larry Muyang
Kurt Reyson
Christian Pamulaklakin
Mark Louie Sangalang
Jerick Balanza
Jeremiah Taladua
Christian Balagasay
Jeo Ambohot
Gaylord Jap Pambid
Allen Andrew Mina
Alvin Pasaol
Nicolo Galvelo
King Caralipio
Jordan Sta. Ana

Coach: Bonnie Tan
Asst. Coaches: Lou Gatumbato, L. A. Tenorio, Raymond Tiongco, Raymond Joseph Guevarra

Where are Bonbon Batiller, Fran Yu, Christian Fajarito, EJ Agbong, and Jason Celis?

bugleboy
04-30-2019, 08:42 PM
Good showing by Petron Letran so far in the PBA D-League, with 5 wins (vs. McDavid, AMA U, Enderun, UST, and St. Clare) and 2 losses (vs. Che Lu and Ateneo).

I'm not a big fan of this team, though, for the simple reason that the team is being led by a non-Letranite, Alvin Pasaol. Sure, Balanza and Ambohot are getting their licks in, but I want to see more serious participation from Muyang, Fajarito, and Sta. Ana. It's good that Team B stalwarts like Ular, Pambid, Mina, and Caralipio are getting significant minutes, but this preparation will only be relevant if they get lined up for the regular NCAA tourney.

I've seen only sporadic appearances from Yu, Galvelo, and Celis, but I've not seen hide nor hair of Batiller and Agbong. Are they still with us?

On the good news front: new guy Sangalang is showing some good moves, and Balanza seems to be coming into his own. Fingers crossed for the coming NCAA season!

bugleboy
04-30-2019, 08:44 PM
Here's hoping that this guy proves to be an able replacement for Balanza when he graduates after this season: https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/230635/cebuano-kenny-rogers-rocacurva-now-a-letran-knight

bugleboy
05-22-2019, 12:33 PM
The Knights are still doing well in the Filoil pre-season cup, tallying four wins against one loss. The last win was a cliffhanger against EAC; coach Bonnie Tan was interviewed after that game and here is what he had to say:

https://www.facebook.com/FFVSports/videos/2407976289416369/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

bugleboy
05-22-2019, 12:44 PM
Based on their performances thus far, I'm betting that Mina, Ular, and Caralipio will make it to Team A this season. Ditto for Olivario (a.k.a. Tommy Gedaria), Pambid and Reyson.

If it's true that Batiller is merely recovering from injuries, then he should be a snap as well. Thus, my prospective lineup will be the following:

1 - Yu, Olivario, Reyson
2 - Batiller, Pambid, Galvelo (?) or Celis (?)
3 - Balanza, Mina, Caralipio or Agbong (?)
4 - Ambohot, Fajarito, Ular
5 - Muyang, Balagasay, Sangalang

Question marks: If Galvelo is still around, then he should be considered at the 2. I don't know if Celis and/or Agbong are still interested, but based on what I saw of their performance last season, then they should be given a shot as well.

What of Jordan Sta. Ana and Daryl Pascual? I guess they simply have to show up and be ready to show what they've got in order to be considered.

bugleboy
05-27-2019, 02:25 PM
From the looks of things, these are the guys who are shaping to be part of Team A:

Yu, Olivario, Reyson
Pambid, Mina, Batiller (still injured, though)
Balanza, Caralipio, Pascual
Ambohot, Ular, Guarino
Muyang, Balagasay, Sangalang

Actually, Sangalang may be too short to be penciled in as C; more likely he will play as a 4. Banez appears to be still in the mix. I don't know who between Guarino and him will eventually make it, but my bet is on the home-grown Guarino.

Mga sayang na mukhang nawala: Fajarito, Galvelo, Celis, Agbong. I don't know where they will eventually turn up.

A lot of these guys were Team A before, but were cut: Olivario (Gedaria), Pascual, Caralipio, Pambid, and Ular. It's good that they were able to claw their way back; plus, their on-court improvements have been remarkable. Two of the Team A prospects came from the Letran HS program: Guarino and Reyson (well, along with Balanza and Olivario, that's four).

Others came from other programs: Muyang (DLSU), Batiller and Yu (UE), Mina (NU HS), Ambohot (Arellano), Sangalang (SSCR).

Will they be able to contend? I think so. Will they go all the way to the finals, considering the people that were lost as well as the quality of the competition? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

bugleboy
06-26-2019, 10:57 AM
It's taken a while for me to post anything about that last Filoil tourney loss to La Salle, which bumped us out of the Final Four.

I really think we pulled our punches here. We didn't field in Balanza (supposedly flu-stricken, but was actively taking shots during the warm-up) and Batiller (who was in full uniform). Result? We ran out of gas when La Salle made their run starting in the fourth quarter. Ambohot and Muyang looked worn out and frustrated. Only Mina, Ular, Reyson, and Yu sporadically made a dent in the La Salle lead in the fourth quarter. Kinulang ng firepower.

I suppose that was to be expected. Danding Cojuangco was there, and probably would not have liked it very much if his beloved Archers were upended by the Knights. I'll stop there because I don't want to insinuate anything.

Hopefully, though, the Knights will be in fine fighting form come the NCAA. Malapit na! Laban!

ESCALERA JR.
06-26-2019, 07:23 PM
Why we never win any title during the summer leagues %%%???��

...Fajarito is missing from the lineup?...buti na lang balik si Daryl Pascual.

Balanza will be this years Grand Knight on his final season.

Goodluck guys. Siempre Arriba, onward to 400����

ESCALERA JR.
06-26-2019, 07:23 PM
Dbl post

ESCALERA JR.
06-26-2019, 07:34 PM
Why we never win any title during the summer leagues %%%???🤪

...Fajarito is missing from the lineup?...buti na lang balik si Daryl Pascual.

Balanza will be this years Grand Knight on his final season.

Goodluck guys. Siempre Arriba, onward to 400👊🏼

bugleboy
11-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Some good news: https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/joseph-brutas-joshua-ramirez-join-letran-knights/168668?fbclid=IwAR1oGSj_5XHmVzls-hbg-qRzq_Gi02qV7iNRESOlCyo2na6YXsJ7_sycv-E