PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Pacers vs. Houston Rockets, 10 October 2013 -- The Philippines' First

Jeep
10-10-2013, 12:43 PM
http://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--larry-bird-holds-court--and-he-doesn-t-disappoint-094600561.html

i am gushing as i witness immortals larry legend and mchale's navy descend upon our shores.

my son and his generation are agog over roy hibbert, paul george, dwight howard, jeremy lin, and james harden. but for us, no one can replace boston's original big 3 -- si chief na lang ang kulang!

i will be happy to watch this on TV, as the nosebleed section is obviously easily gone, and the lower sections are clearly priced beyond the reach of ordinary mortals -- P32,500 for premium courtside is the highest. teka, saan nga ba ito mapapanood sa TV?! :(

iceman14
10-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Studio 23 is airing it live.

Problema nga lang, malamang i-cocover ito nina Boom at TJ.

Jeep
10-10-2013, 12:52 PM
^man, is there no end to this temporal punishment? :P

bchoter
10-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Sino yung tiga cable network daw na nag bebenta ng media pass?

bchoter
10-10-2013, 12:57 PM
At sino yung journalist who asked Bird about pressure? Sabi ng media yung sagot daw ni Larry shows the trash-talker in him. I don;t think so. Sinasabi lang niya sa nagtanong to please do a little research before going to a press con. Larry Legend? Pressure? WTF? Ang daming pwedeng itanong lalo na when he opened up about the Dream Team. Kinumusta manlang sana si "Harry"

yungha
10-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Jeep, yan din nga sinasabi ko eh. Fine, the rockets and pacers are in town. but LARRY BIRD and KEVIN MCHALE, 2 of the greatest celts of all time, here in the country, wow!

Jeep
10-10-2013, 07:13 PM
^pare, over lunch yesterday before going to our juniors debacle, joe, mrs. jeep and i were talking about how 2 of boston's original -- and i daresay the better -- big 3 happened to be on our soil at the same time. kwento ni joe, that neither knew the other was going to be here! laking gulat daw nila nang magkita sila sa MOA!

kani-kanina lang, tinanong ko kay joe if by any chance he might know what the point spread in binondo would be for this game. my son says llamado ang rockets dito hehehe. from the mouths of babes.

Jeep
10-10-2013, 07:15 PM
*double post* sorry. :)