PDA

View Full Version : AMA - CLC - URDANETA CIT

sandalan_ng_sugatan
07-27-2011, 12:01 AM
The AMA - Computer Learning Center Urdaneta City, is preparing for the Urdaneta City Athletic Association. Its the second season of the ACLC - UC Basketball Team in this leauge,last season they show to some powerhouse team that they will be the new team to watch. ACLC - UC is holding to its team motto "BAWI". ACLC will not just prove to be a premier computer school of Urdaneta City, but a school that builds future blood of the hard court.

sandalan_ng_sugatan
07-27-2011, 12:19 AM
The home of the brave warriors of the Hard Court, ready and hungry for this Urdaneta City Athletic Association 8th Season Crown. Showcasing players from the roots of Danny Ildefenso and Tugade, watch out ad may way!!! for the AMA Compute Learning Center Urdaneta City TEAM. "BAWI!" On three AMA.... 1. 2 . 3. AMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

maroonmartian
07-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Gusto ko sana iadd yung MMSU (where I took my secondary education) pero wala sila panama sa UNP sa Tacbas Cup (SCUAA).

Hope to see your team qualify for the Zonals (and hopefully the Sweet 16) of the Philippine Collegiate Champions League (PCCL) in November.

sandalan_ng_sugatan
07-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Ano po yun sir..... sori po dito po kami sa pangasinan..... may sarili rin po kasing liga ang mga schools in urdaneta city pangasinan.....

Sam Miguel
07-28-2011, 08:03 AM
^^^ I think he means University of Northern Philippines.

sandalan_ng_sugatan
07-28-2011, 08:07 AM
ahhhhh coz with in this area we PUNP which is a they consider a team to beat in this leauge... (Panpacific University of North Philippines.

maroonmartian
07-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Oo nga pala SCUAA (State Colleges and Universities Athletic Association) yung University of Northern Philippines (UNP). Same with MMSU (Mariano Marcos State University) where I studied high school, DMMSU (MMSU with Don added). I think kasama ata ang PSU (Pangasinan State University) sa SCUAA.

Saan nga kayong zone sa PCCL?

http://www.collegiatechampionsleague.net/LEAGUES_NORTHCENTRALLUZON.html

Kayo ba yung AMA Titans diyan sa link?

sandalan_ng_sugatan
08-01-2011, 05:44 PM
DMMSU po oo kasali po sila sa SCUAA, kasama din po ang PSU ( Pangasinan State University) ean ko lng po ang PUNP.

Kami po exclusuively in Urdaneta City lang po.....

2nd Year palang ang club namin pero we got promising talent...... like the former Hand pick of Danny Ildefonso here in Pangasinan.... Geian Corpuz, Former National University Bull Pups.... and other players of the PINSAN BUO in Santo Tomas Pangasinan......

maroonmartian
08-01-2011, 07:28 PM
2nd Year palang ang club namin pero we got promising talent...... like the former Hand pick of Danny Ildefonso here in Pangasinan.... Geian Corpuz, Former National University Bull Pups.... and other players of the PINSAN BUO in Santo Tomas Pangasinan......

Ingat lang kayo baka matip yan ng mga Manila recruits like what they did to Danny "Lakay" Ildefonso and Tugade. Si Magi Sison of UP is from Pangasinan alam ko rin.

Keep us updated.

sandalan_ng_sugatan
08-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Sir actually one of our objective is for these people to grow. if the manila scouts would like to get them and ask them to play to them as long us they will take good care of these boys we will let them go.. for this is one of our goal to produce quality players that will soon play on major leagues.

thank you....