PDA

View Full Version : The Etymology of Jeers

danny
08-20-2010, 02:25 PM
Only in gameface. ;)

Beda Tulo Laway?

- tulo laway daw Bedista sa mga babaeng grasa. In your dreams. Tumutulo lang laway namin NOON sa Assumptionista, Kulasa, Holy Mamaw. Maryknoll at maging St. Theresa's. :D

- this is actually a RACIAL SLUR from the point of view of San Sebastian during the 80s. The huge Chinese students in San Beda in contrast to the prevalent noyps in Baste make a good snapshot of pinoy bigotry. The jeer was originally longer. "Beho Beho Beho...Beda Tulo Laway...Beda Tulo Laway..."

It was common for Baste and the other schools to shout "Intsik beho" whenever there are Bedans. Sociologically, this was more of an attempt to go back in time when the locals look down on the Chinese in the country. In reality, it was more of bitterness over the stature of that small school in Mendiola.

Small school indeed since there were only 175 of us in my CAS Class of ___. ;D

Aso Pusa?

Azu Ima of course.

E yung Iskwater?

There was a time when Bedans never really answered back after the school re-entered the NCAA. They took everything in stride. They went on with their old ways, cheering in unison and singing their hymn in spite of the shit and what have you thrown by the lumpen class. E nainis na sa kabakyaan. Ayan Iskwater kayong lahat. Iskwater kasi pag-uugali sa tingin ng mga Bedista. I saw that big change from the other side of the fence before I became a Bedan. ;D

danny
08-20-2010, 02:42 PM
San Beda's spoof of Ateneo's Battle Hymn of the Republic. Older Ateneans will never forget this. ;)

BedanRoar
08-20-2010, 03:08 PM
San Beda's spoof of Ateneo's Battle Hymn of the Republic. Older Ateneans will never forget this. ;)

Ateneo de Manila B_s_r_ro ng San Beda

Nakapulot ng mamera

Binili ng Ar_n_la!

In my Grade School years. We would sing this repeatedly....Pero na baon na yata ito sa limot ;D

Peace. Remiscing lang po ;D

BedanRoar
08-20-2010, 03:13 PM
How about La Salle?

La Salle: Rektikano

Sagot sa Kabila: Kili kili

La Salle: Rektikano

Sagot sa Kabila: Kili kili ::)

MonL
08-20-2010, 03:30 PM
We should probably be circumspect in pursuing further discussions here lest long buried jeers resurrected here live again in new arenas instead of being just nostalgically reminisced. While I trust in the levelheadedness of most gameface denizens here to maintain healthy exchanges in resurrecting long lost jeers, we'll never know if these old jeers will be mined by some idiot looking for a comeback.

My two cents worth.

BedanRoar
08-20-2010, 03:57 PM
MonL may have a point. We are just discussing these with no intended malice, while others may take it in a different perspective.

Stardust
08-20-2010, 04:22 PM
Dan,

As you may have researched by now, the Azu Ima was subconsciously shelved by the community, in particular the cheerleaders, due to San Sebastian's jeering us with "aso - pusa". I presumed Pons like me had reservations too when we revived this again with our cheerleaders last year.

Mon is right. We might be just rekindling some "much painful" experiences we had then.

danny
08-21-2010, 03:43 AM
I guess I am more open to discuss the racial slur angle of the jeer against San Beda to put things in perspective. Again it is not just a simple jeer before. It was racially motivated.

It was not about the girls. It's race.

Baka atakihin sa puso ang mga kuya naming Bedista.

I suggest to close and bury the thread for all eternity. ;) ;D

MonL
08-21-2010, 12:17 PM
Dan, let me qualify my point. While I am comfortable at discussing jeers against us, I am uncomfortable at having to present here in gameface jeers thrown against other institutions lest my intentions be misinterpreted or such jeers be used adversely against them. And I do know a lot of them too, but I feel constrained to resurrect them for the greater good. We could probably discuss such jeers ourselves over a few beers and all some time, and I'll look forward to that. ;D

BedanRoar
08-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Game....Inuman na! ;D

nnahoj
08-21-2010, 03:54 PM
ayos inuman. ;D kelan yan? first week of october probably, along mendiola?

Stardust
08-21-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm looking forward to the powwow too Mon. Dan make time for our group in your upcoming visit.

Can't wait to light my stogie. Perhaps tonight @ Frank Reyes' abode with the rest of my classmates. They are playing their last game in the ADM Alumni League tonight. Frank invited the whole class for sub-zero SMB and roast beef, and the usual potluck in these powwows.

Funny, our class is in celebration mode tonight for they won 2 games in this ADM league. A great feat for us, 51ers. We average only one victory per season in our alumni league since 2002, and this was always over MonL's batch and the past two years against Alexer's ;)

Apologies for the OT. I can't help but rib my brothers :)

mangtsito
08-21-2010, 04:40 PM
I once came across a particularly disgusting jeer against UST.

It goes... U.S.T. = U*** Sabay T** :o

Sino kaya nagpauso nun?

lekiboy
08-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Funny, our class is in celebration mode tonight for they won 2 games in this ADM league. A great feat for us, 51ers. We average only one victory per season in our alumni league since 2002, and this was always over MonL's batch and the past two years against Alexer's ;)

sabi sayo magagalang sa seniors ang batch namin- ganyan talaga kame kabait, kuya...we respect seniority and even your moments.. :)

on topic: i hope we can read more from our other friends here in gameface.

Jeep
08-21-2010, 10:06 PM

Sino kaya nagpauso nun?

that is a particularly old one, i would imagine. i heard it first from a late uncle of mine back in the 70s, and i presume it must have been going around even during his days as a student.

two of his daughters went to UST later, though :). the older of the two finished medicine there while the younger finished an undergrad degree that she parlayed into a pre-law course.

Rafiboy_05
08-21-2010, 10:51 PM
pasingit lang ha.

about about the jeer sa baste. it goes something like this:

"Poging Baste, haba T_T_!"

san or paano nagsimula yung jeer na ito?

razor
08-22-2010, 12:30 AM
^ its not a jeer; its their own crass cheer.

danny
08-22-2010, 12:46 AM
pasingit lang ha.

Razor is correct. It's not a jeer, pareng Rafi. That's part of the unofficial fight song of Baste taken from La Salle (La Salle borrowed the tune "When the Saints Come Marching In").

The cheerleaders of baste would lead us into singing that song while pretending to stop us by waving their hands all at the same time.

I am a Bedan who also studied in Baste and La Salle that's why I know. Take note, Bedista ako. :)

danny
08-22-2010, 04:26 AM
on topic: i hope we can read more from our other friends here in gameface.

OO nga naman.

People might find it strange that we are able to discuss Bedan jeers ourselves. Our strength, our courage, comes from the Bedan Fellowship. Our pride is rooted in our camaraderie and not merely on the success of the institution.

Kaya kahit anong ibato sa San Beda, hindi naman talaga tinatamaan ang samahang Bedista. ;)

mangtsito
08-22-2010, 06:47 AM

Sino kaya nagpauso nun?

that is a particularly old one, i would imagine. i heard it first from a late uncle of mine back in the 70s, and i presume it must have been going around even during his days as a student.

I heard it back in the early 1980s, from an older cousin who studied in UST. Tama, even during that time, luma na yun to the point na wala nang epekto sa kanila.

I wonder if the FEU = "For Ever Useless" jeer is just as old

Rafiboy_05
08-22-2010, 02:08 PM
pasingit lang ha.

Razor is correct. It's not a jeer, pareng Rafi. That's part of the unofficial fight song of Baste taken from La Salle (La Salle borrowed the tune "When the Saints Come Marching In").

The cheerleaders of baste would lead us into singing that song while pretending to stop us by waving their hands all at the same time.

I am a Bedan who also studied in Baste and La Salle that's why I know. Take note, Bedista ako. :)

it's not a jeer pala after all. I have more to learn, for a long time akala ko jeer sa baste yun.

thanks sa mga sagot sir! now I kmow hehe! :)

BedanRoar
08-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Matanong ko lang Danny. For a time you were in Baste di ba? Ano ba ang original cheer nila (yung kanila talaga)? Ano ang dala nilang cheer when they joined the NCAA in 1969?

stonecold316
08-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Singit lang.

During the mid-90s when UST met DLSU three-successive times in the UAAP Finals, whenever the Green side shouts "Go La Salle, Go, Go, Lasalle, the Yellow gallery would jeer the Green side by cheering "Bo La Salle, Bobo La Salle. Grabe ang jeering nun dahil nadadala ang crowd sa tindi ng labanan sa loob ng court.

Ngayon, hindi na ginagawa ng UST crowd ang pag jeer for the sake of sportsmanship.

Hindi ko lang sure if the other schools like rival Ateneo also use the jeer against DLSU. Maybe someone who has knowledge on this can comment.

Against FEU naman, nauso ang "Tamaraw FX" cheer nung lumabas ang Toyota Tamaraw FX nung 1994.

danny
08-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Matanong ko lang Danny. For a time you were in Baste di ba? Ano ba ang original cheer nila (yung kanila talaga)? Ano ang dala nilang cheer when they joined the NCAA in 1969?

They borrowed a lot of cheers from other schools. Wala akong maisip.

danny
08-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Singit lang.

During the mid-90s when UST met DLSU three-successive times in the UAAP Finals, whenever the Green side shouts "Go La Salle, Go, Go, Lasalle, the Yellow gallery would jeer the Green side by cheering "Bo La Salle, Bobo La Salle. Grabe ang jeering nun dahil nadadala ang crowd sa tindi ng labanan sa loob ng court.

Ngayon, hindi na ginagawa ng UST crowd ang pag jeer for the sake of sportsmanship.

Hindi lang mid 90s yan. Early 80's na nga alam pa din yan sa Baste kahit wala na ang La Salle sa NCAA. UST did not start this one but rather used it at the tail end when it started to become passe.

stonecold316
08-23-2010, 12:41 AM
Singit lang.

Hindi lang mid 90s yan. Early 80's na nga alam pa din yan sa Baste kahit wala na ang La Salle sa NCAA. UST did not start this one but rather used it at the tail end when it started to become passe.

Thanks for the info sir. uso na pala ang jeer na yan even in the 80s.

mangtsito
08-23-2010, 12:51 AM

Wow.

gfy
08-23-2010, 02:05 AM
Long ago, Ateneo had this "jeer" Animo Ateneo Beat _____ 3X slow. Then repeat 3X or more fast tempo. Later pinagbawal kasi yun daw ang simula ng mga rumble ;D. That's why when DLSU does it now, deadma lang ng Ateneo :D.

riou
08-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Samin sa letran some of our cheer mismong kami dati binabago para maging mas astig like The Eye's Right,

Ahaha Hahaha UL*L!

Ahaha Hahaha UL*L!

The_Big_Cat
08-23-2010, 10:25 AM
"Manalo. . . Matalo. . . Bugbog kayo!!"

MonL
08-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Samin sa letran some of our cheer mismong kami dati binabago para maging mas astig like The Eye's Right,

Ahaha Hahaha UL*L!

Ahaha Hahaha UL*L!

From our side then in 1978, it sounded like "Nyah-ah-ah-ah-ah!" which was derived from the laughter of that "loveable" Beany and Cecil cartoon villain Dishonest John: "Nya-ah-ahhhh!!" The reactive chant "UL0L" was uttered by the opposing gallery. Nakakapikon nga noon, especially when the Knights derailed our attempt at a first-ever sweep.

Bumawi naman kami during the sudden death playoff match when we answered back "Huli, Hah-hah-hah!!! Huli, Hah-hah-hah!!!" when we were on the way to a runaway win.

pio_valenz
08-23-2010, 12:26 PM
I remember during the 80s during a particularly heated UP-Ateneo game, the UP crowd launched the classic Ateneo Ba! Ateneo Su! Ateneo Ra! Ateneo Ba-su-ra!

The Ateneo crowd responded by chanting "public school! public school!", although the UP crowd really wasn't that affected by it. (Kasi nga naman, weno ngayon kung public school ang UP?)

Am I the only one who misses this type of taunting? Nowadays, I get the feeling crowds tiptoe around jeering. You still see individual fans hurling invectives, but what I miss is when the whole crowd rises as one to chant a jeer together.

mangtsito
08-23-2010, 03:03 PM
^ What I heard was U.P. = Urban Poor

(Although it could be argued that hindi rin nakakaoffend yun.....pwera na lang sa mga konyo sa U.P.)

In addition to these types of jeers, Ateneo in the mid-80s's in the UAAP coincided with the fact that the team was generally viewed as the bad boys of the league, making the Blue Eagles the most unpopular team at that time.

riou
08-24-2010, 08:20 AM
hahaha oo sir MonL your right!

Letran's famous ALVARES Jeer!

"ALvares! Alvares! P*T*ng In* m*!" ;D ;D

Jeer against schools with female students:

"Baho baho P*k2x"

Letran's Palibasa Lalake:

"Pogi Kami! Pangit Kayo!"

And ofcourse our immortal jeer thru the ages:

"Manalo Matalo BUGBOG padin KAYO!!"

;D ;D

mangtsito
08-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Yun bang "bahom bahom bahom p*k2x" yung parang trumpet kuno ang tunog?

atenean_blooded
08-24-2010, 05:52 PM
I remember during the 80s during a particularly heated UP-Ateneo game, the UP crowd launched the classic Ateneo Ba! Ateneo Su! Ateneo Ra! Ateneo Ba-su-ra!

The Ateneo crowd responded by chanting "public school! public school!", although the UP crowd really wasn't that affected by it. (Kasi nga naman, weno ngayon kung public school ang UP?)

Am I the only one who misses this type of taunting? Nowadays, I get the feeling crowds tiptoe around jeering. You still see individual fans hurling invectives, but what I miss is when the whole crowd rises as one to chant a jeer together.

The "Bo La Salle Bobo La Salle" jeer has been used in this century.

In 2003, there was the "Gaco Gago" jeer, which was responded to with "S-T-D! S-T-D!" by the DLSU fans.

In late 2005, during the PBA-Sponsored Ateneo-DLSU dream games, the "Suspended" jeer began to be used, and was seen even during the football season, when a large number of fans would cheer it in cadence with "Get that Ball." It made a comeback in 2007, during the first round meeting of Ateneo and DLSU, and in 2009's first-round meeting, following Joshua Webb's kick to Bacon Austria.

abcdef
08-24-2010, 08:29 PM
And the ever favorite ng mga kasama ko sa Upper A, likod ng basket opposite to the players entrance.

Belga Go! Belga Go! ;) ;)

mangtsito
08-24-2010, 11:53 PM
Meron ding "Wrong Spelling" jeer. ;D

danny
08-25-2010, 03:09 AM
Long ago, Ateneo had this "jeer" Animo Ateneo Beat _____ 3X slow. Then repeat 3X or more fast tempo. Later pinagbawal kasi yun daw ang simula ng mga rumble ;D. That's why when DLSU does it now, deadma lang ng Ateneo :D.

Alin? "Animo San Beda! Ina mo _____!"

hehehe.

San Beda's Stand on the Grandstand was banned by the monks because of the Line "Animo San Beda! Beat ______!". Naging literal ang ibig sabihin kasi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2eLp6HpeNg&feature=player_embedded

danny
08-25-2010, 03:22 AM
Yun bang "bahom bahom bahom p*k2x" yung parang trumpet kuno ang tunog?

Yup. A trumpet was really used before. Tantantan tantan tan tan tan tan....it was a familiar and popular trumpet intro done by marching bands of old.

oca
08-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Have we heard of jeering from Mapua, Jru or DLSU at the NCAA?

Then, jeering was something done by “schools with strong camaraderie”.

Kanya kanya lang ng istilo.

May jeering na kunwari ay cheer. May jeering na tuwirang yuyurakan o duduruin ang pagkatao ng pinasasaringan.

But time has passed and incidents inflamed by jeering taught the basketball community painful lessons, hence, jeering came to pass. Also, social uprightness, branding and image consciousness made jeering unpalatable.

Would you want your jeering-cheers or cheering-jeers heard on tv? Mahihiya rin kayo kahit papaano.

I remember very well in the 80’s Letran’s “p-u-t-a… name of player” jeer was clearly heard during the broadcast, it merited a letter-to-the-editor in one broadsheet. The letter sender was a mother who asked why is this allowed by the league.

But about 3 years ago, the San Beda gallery did the “turn-your-back-to-the-opponent’s-half-time-cheer”, the NCAA immediately took action.

Di pwedeng pabayaan dahil, di mo alam kung saan yun hahantong. It was novel and creative, but that act was jeering, imo. Jeering in muted form.

Meron din isa pang ginawa ang San Beda, yung nagpakalat ng pages ng pahayagan at kunwari ay nagbabasa while the other school was doing their half-time cheer. Di lang nakatawag pansin dahil kaunti lang ang dinalang diaryo. (Lintek kalian ba may manonood ng basketball na may dalang pahina ng diaryo para sa 2,000 o 5,000 katao.)

These two acts by one school showed that communities with strong camaraderie are those who will have the courage/ guts/ temerity to jeer. SBC community's camaraderie remains strong and they continue to jeer- in a different form!

Just like cheers, jeers are and can be handed down. It is also easy to come up with new ones since jeers are spoofs of your own cheer or that of the other school.
But does the current generation have the courage/ guts/ temerity to use them?

A-ni-mo! I-na-mo!

Talo panalo bugbog kayo!

Go-go cheer replaced with BO….. BOBO…..!

An old jeer still in frequent use is the “Beda tulo laway…”. Now, this is actually whispered in unison. I wonder which school will have the courage/ guts/ temerity to shout it out loud… When that happens... alam niyo na ang isasagot ng mga pulahan... ;D

LION
08-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Meron din isa pang ginawa ang San Beda, yung nagpakalat ng pages ng pahayagan at kunwari ay nagbabasa while the other school was doing their half-time cheer. Di lang nakatawag pansin dahil kaunti lang ang dinalang diaryo. (Lintek kalian ba may manonood ng basketball na may dalang pahina ng diaryo para sa 2,000 o 5,000 katao.)

;D

An old jeer still in frequent use is the “Beda tulo laway…”. Now, this is actually whispered in unison. I wonder which school will have the courage/ guts/ temerity to shout it out loud… When that happens... alam niyo na ang isasagot ng mga pulahan... ;D

ISKW.........................

Magagalit si tito Monl niyan. ;D

razor
08-25-2010, 11:19 AM
^ para hindi magalit si Tito MonL and to be politically correct, we can just shout IS! IS! IS! (informal settlers). ;D

razor
08-25-2010, 11:26 AM

It was easy for SBC to do this kind of "jeer" then as The Bedan (the school publication) was normally distributed during games. In effect, the props for the "jeer" are ready and the "reading" of news papers and can be done spontaneously as if the Red Army became bored during halftime. ;D

bchoter
08-25-2010, 11:30 AM
A good comeback:
School 1: Tuition fee niyo baon namin
School 2: Thesis niyo quiz namin

nnahoj
08-25-2010, 11:46 AM

It was easy for SBC to do this kind of "jeer" then as The Bedan (the school publication) was normally distributed during games. In effect, the props for the "jeer" are ready and the "reading" of news papers and can be done spontaneously as if the Red Army became bored during halftime. ;D

at pagkatapos "basahin" pupunitin na ng mga bedista at gagawing eroplanong papel ;D may natatandaan ako ginawang eroplano ang isang buong page, ang tagal lumilliipad sa araneta hehe. anong magagawa namin? tambak na Red Lions nun

mighty_lion
08-25-2010, 12:01 PM
Nagkakabistuhan na ng edad dito. ;D

pio_valenz
08-25-2010, 12:33 PM
^Ah, basta ako kwento lang sa akin ang pinost ko. :D

franz_inwurdz
08-25-2010, 03:08 PM
A good comeback:
School 1: Tuition fee niyo baon namin
School 2: Thesis niyo quiz namin

aircon kame, paypay kayo, Bedans reply to Letran's "Pogi kame, panget kayo."

franz_inwurdz
08-25-2010, 03:11 PM
at pagkatapos "basahin" pupunitin na ng mga bedista at gagawing eroplanong papel ;D may natatandaan ako ginawang eroplano ang isang buong page, ang tagal lumilliipad sa araneta hehe. anong magagawa namin? tambak na Red Lions nun

The objective of Bedans in the Upper B sections was to land the paper airplanes on the playing court. pag may naka landing, tuwang-tuwa na kame at mag chi-cheer. hirap ng tambak no.

P.S. nnahoj, don't forget the condoms, hehehe. :D

nnahoj
08-25-2010, 04:27 PM
ah yes, the condoms. SOP yan kapag opening. ;D

redlampard
08-25-2010, 07:28 PM
But about 3 years ago, the San Beda gallery did the “turn-your-back-to-the-opponent’s-half-time-cheer”, the NCAA immediately took action.

In Game 1 and only finals game (sweep ata ng Baste ung elims kaya twice to beat sila nung finals) 97 Finals (SBC vs SSC-R) ata una ginawa ng Bedan gallery ung “turn-your-back-to-the-opponent’s-half-time-cheer". As far as I remember, we are leading 1 by halftime. The team who is leading by halftime ang unang magpeperform sa halftime. Siyempre, una tayo. After ng Indian Yell, sabay talikod ng mga CAS student. Sobrang asar talo ung Baste nun. I was in my 1st yr HS nun. :D

danny
08-26-2010, 03:24 AM
^ para hindi magalit si Tito MonL and to be politically correct, we can just shout IS! IS! IS! (informal settlers). ;D

Lumpen.

danny
08-26-2010, 03:36 AM
Many of the "traditional" jeers are now forgotten.

Mayroon pa bang sumisigaw ng "M I T Fight! M I T Fight MAPUA KALBO?" or " T-sqaure! T-square!" referring to Mapua's female students. Mukhang T-square daw. I don't really know what it means.

How about the counter-cheer to Letran's Hahahahaha ULOL? The other side would shout "Hahahaha! Bulok!"

nash_bedista
08-26-2010, 09:43 AM
my told me about sa jeer pertaining to JRU..

"JOSE RIZAL HOPIA FACTORY, JOSE RIZAL POT POT, JOSE RIZAL POT POT"
;D

franz_inwurdz
08-26-2010, 10:23 AM
We even created a different wave in a game against MIT. Ruben Dela Rosa was single-handedly beating the Red Lions. The "Congo" wave was then created by the Bedans to jeer the player, as he was "The Beast" of his time. End Result - missed crucial free throws by Dela Rosa. 8) Alam kaya ito ni Rome? ;D

The_Big_Cat
08-26-2010, 11:23 AM
@franz: the name of that wave i think was taken out from the movie of the same title. ;D Ang mas naririnig ko dati na binabato kay Ruben was the "Un****" jeer. Because it pertains to the duration of how long Ruben hangs on the rim after a slam during the warmups. ;D

Saan ba nag originate ang "UWI NA KAYO!"?? And the "IYAKIN!" jeer?

pio_valenz
08-26-2010, 12:40 PM
^Hmm, yung "Uwi na kayo!", madalas namin gawin dati kapag mananalo na ang UP. Obviously, mas madalas manalo ang UP noong panahon ko kaysa ngayon. :P

bchoter
08-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Lame jeer: "Pangit" (vs Chris Tiu)

RedArmyColonel
08-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Meron din jeer against the referees. Pero alam ko saglit lang to kasi nagwawala si Tita T!ts kapag ginagamit to.

Ginagawa to pag pangit yung tawag ng referee. Lions' Roar tapos ganito mangyayari:

"Ohh!! Woh-ho-woah-ho!! Referee Bobo!!"

KingRedLion
08-26-2010, 02:10 PM

In Game 1 and only finals game (sweep ata ng Baste ung elims kaya twice to beat sila nung finals) 97 Finals (SBC vs SSC-R) ata una ginawa ng Bedan gallery ung “turn-your-back-to-the-opponent’s-half-time-cheer". As far as I remember, we are leading 1 by halftime. The team who is leading by halftime ang unang magpeperform sa halftime. Siyempre, una tayo. After ng Indian Yell, sabay talikod ng mga CAS student. Sobrang asar talo ung Baste nun. I was in my 1st yr HS nun. :D

My classmates and I were attending our 1st NCAA Finals game back then. Pati sa Game 2 ginawa rin ng mga Bedista yang tumalikod sabay kaway na pang-aasar sa Baste nun. May umiikot at pinasa sa amin na mga pakete ng Skyflakes and the stupid youngster in me started pelting them toward the court. Wala namang tinamaan na kahit sino, in fact tuwang-tuwa pa yung taga-mop nun coz dami niyang napulot na chibog! Hahaha! Again, I admit it was a stupid mistake.

Same time ginawa rin yung pasa-pasang condom na nilobo and there was even an instance na pati si Dom Venard and Dom Clement pinalo rin palayo from them! Hehehe! In the end natigil nung bumagsak sa buhok ni Tita Tits! Man those were the times....walang aminan derecho lang ang saya ng samahan at kulitan.

Against Letran, pag talo na sila, we would jeer their Arriba Letranista cheer with Uwi na!, Uwi na! Uwi na! Letranista! It was at the same time when DingDong Dantes became a cheerleader in San Beda at lahat ng girls would eventually cheer din with shrieks and swoons!

nnahoj
08-26-2010, 02:24 PM
^Hmm, yung "Uwi na kayo!", madalas namin gawin dati kapag mananalo na ang UP. Obviously, mas madalas manalo ang UP noong panahon ko kaysa ngayon. :P

huli ka sir, ;) sabi mo nakwento lang sayo yung post mo nung una... matagal nang hindi nananalo ang UP ;D

pio_valenz
08-26-2010, 05:38 PM
^Ha? Ah, eh, UPIS ang ibig kong sabihin. Madalas silang manalo nung bandang 2004-2005. :P

nnahoj
08-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Meron din jeer against the referees. Pero alam ko saglit lang to kasi nagwawala si Tita T!ts kapag ginagamit to.

Ginagawa to pag pangit yung tawag ng referee. Lions' Roar tapos ganito mangyayari:

pwede rin sigurong jeer ito para kay Varela, lagi ko nalang naririnig pag nanunuod ng PBA.

Put*** *** Mo! Kalbo!

yung iba kasi, Put*** *** Mo Ref! lang

franz_inwurdz
08-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Go Pulis!, Go, go Pulis!

BedanRoar
08-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Eto, Medyo Sariwa Pa!

GO BELGA GO!!! BELGA GO!!!
;D ;D ;D

bchoter
08-28-2010, 10:02 PM

When they were the ref, "NABRO Bulok!".
When Joe Lipa's boys called the games, "Hoy NABRO!".

Taragis naging adjective and "NABRO"

riou
08-31-2010, 08:32 AM
Up until now samin sa letran we still use the "referee! referee! T*ng In* mo!" jeer pero we change the mura word to "I Hate You!" hahahaha