PDA

View Full Version : Episode 1: School Cheers, Drumbeats, and Colors (July 20; 9 to 10 pm; U92.3 FM)

gameface_one
07-20-2010, 01:17 AM
Topic to be discussed: UAAP/NCAA/PBA Updates; with guests **** (from Ateneo), Pons Preysler (from San Beda), and TBA (from La Salle) to discuss School Cheers, Drumbeats, Colors, and Iconography.

Throw in your questions, suggestions, and comments gamefacers!

Edited upon request

gameface_one
07-20-2010, 01:21 AM
Live Internet broadcast > just click the banner ad posted on the homepage of philippinebasketball.ph.

Thanks.

MargaretThrasher
07-20-2010, 01:31 AM
Live streaming lang yan? Walang replay? :)

KingRedLion
07-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Astig for a maiden broadcast! Caught only the last 15mins but the discussion was good. I'll never miss this again....hopefully ;)

Were the "bastardization" of cheers, drumbeats and fight songs which are particularly known and affiliated to certain schools, i.e. San Beda's Lion's Roar, Indian Yell & Letran's spelling cheer ever touched on?

If not, I think it deserves an episode cum continuation of this recently concluded broadcast.

Adelante Victoria!
San Beda, San Beda, San Beda!

dark_blue
07-20-2010, 10:31 PM
Walang po bang replay? Podcast?

atenean_blooded
07-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Were the "bastardization" of cheers, drumbeats and fight songs which are particularly known and affiliated to certain schools, i.e. San Beda's Lion's Roar, Indian Yell & Letran's spelling cheer ever touched on?

Yes, but very gently. :)

john_paul_manahan
07-21-2010, 03:06 AM
Was listening a bit. Congrats.

Post edited upon request

ArtAttack
07-22-2010, 09:17 PM
sana may podcast.. ;D

gameface_one
07-25-2010, 12:01 PM
Will upload the podcasts once we get the copies from the station.

riou
08-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Tropa ko yung anak coming from san beda na si Mr. Pon Preysler. tnry daw nila maghanap nang letran cheerleaders pero wala sila macontact. To the gameface radio if magkakaroon po ulit kayo nang gantong topics pwede niyo po ako sabihan kung iinvite niyo mga alumni namin. Dahil recently lang namin nahagilap mga alumni squads namin coming from the 60s 70s and 80s po kasi. :D

dark_blue
09-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Tropa ko yung anak coming from san beda na si Mr. Pon Preysler. tnry daw nila maghanap nang letran cheerleaders pero wala sila macontact. To the gameface radio if magkakaroon po ulit kayo nang gantong topics pwede niyo po ako sabihan kung iinvite niyo mga alumni namin. Dahil recently lang namin nahagilap mga alumni squads namin coming from the 60s 70s and 80s po kasi. :D

kakarinig ko lang nung podcast. astig! pero bitin hehe. sana may part II para kasama na ang letran at la salle sa discussions