PDA

View Full Version : UAAP Season 73 Schedule

maroonmartian
06-25-2010, 08:40 PM
N.B. I got this one from friend and I've confirmed it on the UP CHK Gym. Here is the schedule:

MEN'S DIVISION

July 10 - Araneta Coliseum
1 PM - Opening Ceremonies by La Salle
2 PM - La Salle vs UP
4 PM - Adamson vs NU

July 11 - Araneta Coliseum
2 PM - UST vs UE
4 PM - FEU vs Ateneo

July 15 - Ultra
2 PM - Ateneo vs Adamson
4 PM - NU vs La Salle

July 17 - Ultra
2 PM - UP vs Adamson
4 PM - NU vs FEU

July 18 - Ultra
2 PM - UE vs La Salle
4 PM - Ateneo vs UST

July 22 - Araneta Coliseum
2 PM - UP vs UST
4 PM - FEU vs UE

July 24 - Araneta Coliseum
12 PM - UE vs NU
5 PM - La Salle vs Ateneo

July 25 - Ultra
2 PM - UP vs FEU
4 PM - UST vs Adamson

July 29 - Araneta Coliseum
2 PM - La Salle vs FEU
4 PM - Adamson vs UE

July 31 - Araneta Coliseum
2 PM - NU vs Ateneo
4 PM - UST vs La Salle

August 1 - Ultra
2 PM - UE vs UP
4 PM - FEU vs Adamson

August 5 - Araneta Coliseum
2 PM - NU vs UST
4 PM - Ateneo vs UP

August 7 - San Juan Arena
2 PM - Adamson vs La Salle
4 PM - UP vs NU

August 8 - Araneta Coliseum/Ultra
2 PM - UST vs FEU
4 PM - Ateneo vs UE

Women's Division

July 13, 2010 Tuesday
Time Filoil Flying V Arena
9:00am ADMU vs UE
10:45am UST vs FEU
1:00pm UP vs NU
2:45pm DLSU vs AdU

July 17, 2010 Saturday
9:00am AdU vs UP
10:45am NU vs DLSU
1:00pm UE vs UST
2:45pm FEU vs ADMU

July 20, 2010 Tuesday
9:00am NU vs ADMU
10:45am UE vs UP
1:00pm AdU vs UST
2:45pm DLSU vs FEU

July 24, 2010 Saturday
9:00am UE vs DLSU
10:45am ADMU vs AdU
1:00pm FEU vs NU
2:45pm UST vs UP

July 27, 2010 Tuesday
9:00am FEU vs UE
10:45am NU vs AdU
1:00pm DLSU vs UP
2:45pm UST vs ADMU

July 31, 2010 Saturday
9:00am NU vs UST
10:45am UP vs FEU
1:00pm ADMU vs DLSU
2:45pm AdU vs UE

August 3, 2010 Tuesday
9:00am UE vs NU
10:45am AdU vs FEU
1:00pm UST vs DLSU
2:45pm UP vs ADMU

Juniors? Wala ako paki kasi di naman ako nag-aral sa mga high school na iyan eh. But I will try to post.
Well an Ondoy type of rain could change the schedule. Anyone could react here.

highfidelity
06-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Hirap sched ng UST ha. UE+Admu agad

ballerz
06-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Got this one from greenarchers.ph

FIRST ROUND
as of June 28
Senior's Division

July 10 Saturday
Araneta Coliseum
2PM DLSU vs UP
4PM UST vs UE

July 11 Sunday
Araneta Coliseum
2PM AdU vs NU
4PM FEU vs ADMU

July 15 Thursday
Philsports Arena
2PM ADMU vs AdU
4PM NU vs DLSU

July 17 Saturday
Philsports Arena
2PM NU vs FEU
4PM UP vs AdU

July 18 Sunday
Philsports Arena
2PM ADMU vs UST
4PM UE vs DLSU

July 22 Thursday
Araneta Coliseum
2PM UP vs UST
4PM FEU vs UE

July 24 Saturday
Araneta Coliseum
12PM UE vs NU
5PM DLSU vs ADMU

July 25 Sunday
Philsports Arena
2PM UP vs FEU
4PM UST vs AdU

July 29 Thursday
Araneta Coliseum
2PM DLSU vs FEU
4PM NU vs UST

July 31 Saturday
Araneta Coliseum
2PM UE vs UP
4PM FEU vs AdU

August 1 Sunday
Philsports Arena
2PM NU vs ADMU
4PM UST vs DLSU

August 5 Thursday
Araneta Coliseum
2PM AdU vs UE
4PM ADMU vs UP

August 7 Saturday
Fil-Oil Arena
2PM UP vs NU
4PM UST vs FEU

August 8 Saturday
Philsports Arena
2PM AdU vs DLSU
4PM ADMU vs UE

Sam Miguel
07-08-2010, 06:55 AM
From the UAAP Board - - -

UAAP FAN CODE OF CONDUCT

Adopted by the UAAP Board July 2010

Rationale:
Historically, sport was determined to be the more positive way of settling disputes
between warring nation states. Why? Because rules were instigated to effect a measure
of control on the athletes and the conduct of the activity. Next, the officials saw to it that
the rules were applied to all and last, the fans could cheer for their “heroes” who brought
them honor and glory. This illustrates the connection between these three participants
involved in a sport event which has thus remained to the present.
As the official organizing body of the UAAP, the Board of Directors observed the
escalating problem of violence during UAAP games, in particular, those involving
players and fans. With the overall objective of creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable
experience for all supporters/participants of UAAP games/events, the UAAP Board of
Directors prepared this Fan Code of Conduct as a guide to expected behaviors. These are
the following:
1. Athletes, coaches and sport officials will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
2. Fans will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all UAAP/
sport facility personnel.
3. Fans will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
4. Fans will enjoy the UAAP sport event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or
abusive language or obscene gestures (i.e. fighting, taunting, or engaging in any action
that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone in the stadium). Any
fan engaging in such will be warned by the UAAP/sport facility personnel. A repetition
of said behavior will subject the fan to ejection from the facility.
5. Fans carrying signs or wearing clothing with obscene, deregatory or indecent messages
will be requested to discard said sign/wear the shirt inside out.
6. Fans observed to be under the influence of a prohibitive substance (i.e. alcoholic
beverage, dangerous drug, etc) may need intervention and must be handled in a prompt
and safe manner by the UAAP/sport facility security/personnel.
7. Fans will not engage in fighting or throwing objects. Those who engage in any of these
actions will immediately be ejected from the game/venue.
8. Fans will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
9. Fans will comply with requests from sport facility personnel regarding facility
operations and emergency response procedures.
10. Fans in possession of any item considered dangerous by the UAAP/sport facility
personnel will be requested to turn over said item which may be retrieved after the event.
Fans may report any inappropriate behavior to the sport facility personnel at 5264553 and
please indicate contact number of UAAP host school .

easter
07-08-2010, 06:37 PM
From the UAAP Board - - -

UAAP FAN CODE OF CONDUCT

Adopted by the UAAP Board July 2010

4. Fans will enjoy the UAAP sport event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or
abusive language or obscene gestures (i.e. fighting, taunting, or engaging in any action
that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone in the stadium). Any
fan engaging in such will be warned by the UAAP/sport facility personnel. A repetition
of said behavior will subject the fan to ejection from the facility.

Let's see how they will implement this.

Sam Miguel
07-09-2010, 10:13 AM
^^^ Maybe Rolly Manlapaz should announce these then.

"Warning on the fan In Upper Box A with the 'Suspended' tarp, please fold up your tarp and do not display it again!"

"The fan in Lower Box 201 Seat B-1 is ejected from the Big Dome for repeated obscene gesturing!"

Raging Blue
07-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Will Rolly Manlapaz be the official barker for UAAP men's basketball season 73? I doubt it because some persons from the green and white side were not pleased by the biased Rolly showed towards the blue and white side during the finals of the UAAP 71 between the two schools. One of them even mentioned Rolly would not be hired as the barker when it would be their turn to host the UAAP two seasons after.

kerouac82
07-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Will Rolly Manlapaz be the official barker for UAAP men's basketball season 73? I doubt it because some persons from the green and white side were not pleased by the biased Rolly showed towards the blue and white side during the finals of the UAAP 71 between the two schools. One of them even mentioned Rolly would not be hired as the barker when it would be their turn to host the UAAP two seasons after.

Does the surname "Atayde" ring a bell? ;D

atenean_blooded
07-09-2010, 05:39 PM

I like Rolly Manlapaz. His sitting as barker has helped make games more lively. (I mean, compare him to the barker in the juniors games. Nothing against that guy, but Rolly Manlapaz is better).

And besides, Manlapaz isn't biased. He's really just calling the games as they should be called. Who can blame him for his enthusiasm? ;D

BigBlue
07-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Isn't Rolly Manlapaz there because ABS-CBN wants him there? Last time i checked, the host school could not dictate much on ABS-CBN in terms of production.

maroonmartian
07-10-2010, 01:03 AM
^ Just like making laws, codes are so easy to make. The question is how will they impose it? What if all of the fans commit those misconduct? Hypothetical case lang. ;D

In good spirit naman yung kantiyawan walang malisya.

bluewing
07-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Isn't Rolly Manlapaz there because ABS-CBN wants him there? Last time i checked, the host school could not dictate much on ABS-CBN in terms of production.

last time i checked, he was doing barker duties for the newly opened season 73. ;D

Raging Blue
07-10-2010, 11:03 PM

last time i checked, he was doing barker duties for the newly opened season 73. ;D

You can't put a good man down. Not even the hosts.

Welcome back Rolly.

maroonmartian
07-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Will be changing the header.

As for the UAAP opening ceremony, this is the best that I've seen so far. As a friend of DLSU said it, simple from elegant. :)

As for Rolly Manlapat, still the same.

sanlo
07-11-2010, 11:40 AM

Does the surname "Atayde" ring a bell? ;D

Atayde said he will work to remove manlapaz as game barker when DLSU hosts the UAAP. Aber! This shows that Atayde doesnt know how to work! Beh buti nga! :o

Sam Miguel
07-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Rolly Manlapaz is an a--hole.

He still owes me and a lot fo people a lot of money, the friggin' bum. Balasubas come to mind.

And his indescriminate mouth nearly cost him his life in the defunct MBA. During one San Juan-Pasig game, he said something stupid / uncalled for while making announcements about steps taken after a fracas ensued in the stands among the fans during this game. I forgot what it was exactly that he said, suffice it to say that then-San Juan team manager and Mayor Jinggoy Estrada didn't like it. He pointedly told Manlapaz that if he ever sees him again he's bleeping bleep his sorry bleep, or words in Tagalog to that effect. Manlapaz was decommissioned for the rest of that conference lest Jinggoy make good on his word.

I was surprised Manlapaz was able to return to barking. Apparently he is still an incorrigible a--hole, as he showed when he insulted Rudy Linganay in last season's Finals.

Going back to the schedule, how come we have a boatload of games at ULTRA in Round 1? Is it because of the PBA?

Fried Green Tomato
07-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Manlapaz was already out for this season but he literally begged to be hired again.

He was given another chance on the condition that he should concentrate on just being a barker without grabbing too much attention for his own benefit. The monickers that he has given to some players have also been brought to his attention... apparently, some players didn't like what he was doing.

The original alternative venue was the Arena but due to some late revisions as requested by your uaap board - ricky palou - the arena was no longer available when the schedules were finalized. Ynarez was another alternative but the facility was deficient and some schools complained that it was too far.

eightyfiver
07-19-2010, 12:05 AM
I hope the host will do something regarding the selling of tickets at ULTRA. Ang haba ng pila kanina pero iisa lang ang box-office. Worse, after lining up for 2 hours they would only sell you Gallery seats. But lo and behold, there were plenty of ringside and lower box seats available.

Kung walang scalper siguro kanina aabutin ng apat na oras ang pila. Laking tulong talaga ng scalpers.

atenean_blooded
07-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Heard that there was trouble with the distribution, not just selling at the venue.

bchoter
07-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Kung walang scalper siguro kanina aabutin ng apat na oras ang pila. Laking tulong talaga ng scalpers.
Pwede bang i like ito? :D

atenean_blooded
07-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Aaaaaaaand there's something wrong with the ticket distribution/releasing again.

I find this strange. Things weren't this bad or bizarre the last time La Salle hosted the UAAP.

eightyfiver
07-29-2010, 08:39 AM
UAAP swaps crucial games on weekend
Jul 28

Written by: UAAP News Admin
7/28/2010 3:25 PM RssIcon
By Alder T. Almo

Manila, Philippines – Host De La Salle University announced the switching of two crucial games in the seniors’ basketball this weekend to make way for the celebration of National University’s foundation day on Sunday.

The game between defending champion Ateneo Blue Eagles and NU Bulldogs, which is set to be played on Sunday at 2pm in Philsports Arena, and the Far Eastern University-Adamson University tiff on Saturday at 4pm in Araneta Coliseum were interchanged.

“The change was a request from National University (officials) as they are celebrating their foundation day on Aug 1, they requested the affected teams if it would be possible to swap schedules to accomodate the above mentioned activity,” UAAP Season 73 basketball tournament director Nongnong Calanog said.
It will be the first game of the Eagles since losing to the Green Archers last Saturday.

http://www.uaapsports.com/NEWSFEATURES/tabid/62/EntryId/57/UAAP-swaps-crucial-games-on-weekend.aspx

atenean_blooded
07-29-2010, 01:14 PM
How can these things not be taken into account by member schools or the host when the schedule for the season is first drawn up?

bchoter
07-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Rolly Manlapaz is an a--hole.

He still owes me and a lot fo people a lot of money, the friggin' bum. Balasubas come to mind.

And his indescriminate mouth nearly cost him his life in the defunct MBA. During one San Juan-Pasig game, he said something stupid / uncalled for while making announcements about steps taken after a fracas ensued in the stands among the fans during this game. I forgot what it was exactly that he said, suffice it to say that then-San Juan team manager and Mayor Jinggoy Estrada didn't like it. He pointedly told Manlapaz that if he ever sees him again he's bleeping bleep his sorry bleep, or words in Tagalog to that effect. Manlapaz was decommissioned for the rest of that conference lest Jinggoy make good on his word.

I was surprised Manlapaz was able to return to barking. Apparently he is still an incorrigible a--hole, as he showed when he insulted Rudy Linganay in last season's Finals.
Use to join me/us in after game sessions in the past season

youngdude
08-09-2010, 04:43 PM
UAAP Season 73 (SECOND ROUND)

Aug 12 Thursday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM UST vs UE
4PM FEU vs AdU

Aug 14 Saturday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM ADMU vs UP
4PM DLSU vs NU

Aug 15 Sunday - Philsports Arena
2PM FEU vs UE
4PM AdU vs UST

Aug 19 Thursday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM UP vs DLSU
4PM ADMU vs NU

Aug 21 Saturday - Philsports Arena
2PM UE vs AdU
4PM UST vs FEU

Aug 22 Sunday - Araneta Coliseum
12PM NU vs UP
4PM ADMU vs DLSU

Aug 26 Thursday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM AdU vs UP
4PM UE vs ADMU

Aug 28 Saturday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM UP vs UST
4PM FEU vs DLSU

Aug 29 Sunday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM UE vs NU
4PM AdU vs ADMU

Sept 2 Thursday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM NU vs FEU
4PM DLSU vs UST

Sept 4 Saturday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM UE vs DLSU
4PM NU vs AdU

Sept 5 Sunday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM FEU vs UP
4PM UST vs ADMU

Sept 9 Thursday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM UST vs NU
4PM DLSU vs AdU

Sept 11 Saturday - Araneta Coliseum
2PM UP vs UE
4PM ADMU vs FEU

from greenarchers.ph

bigfreeze_bibby
08-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Here is the updated Juniors Basketball Schedule for the 2nd Round:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs158.ash2/41244_421611522998_579617998_4615548_1167343_n.jpg

Here is the updated Womens Basketball Schedule for the 2nd Round:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs296.snc4/41144_422085762998_579617998_4624450_2219839_n.jpg